Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 767 of 1020 FirstFirst ... 267 667 717 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 817 867 ... LastLast
Results 11,491 to 11,505 of 15296
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3806
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    To start off with if you have not been to GFE All Stars I highly recommend the spa. It is clean, the ladies are all attractive. Great service is provided for a reasonable (for Manhattan) price. Light screening is required. Make an appointment so you are not disappointed that you cannot just stop in. The mamasan is very accommodating. Please be nice to her.

    Amie is a unique provider. I had been with a couple of ladies but Amie had some unique reviews so I knew I had to taste that fruit. First off Amie has a smoking body and is attractive. She is just not as attractive as some of the other hostesses. She has a gummy smile which may be a turn off for some. Amie trains the other ladies in the GFA All Stars script: Table shower, body slide, massage, rimming, kissing, 69, cfs, BBBJ, etc. Somehow she can take this to the next level. Her tongue just goes a little deeper. Her thrusts seem more intense. She mixes everything up and you don't know what to expect.

    If a typical GFE hostess is the Space Shuttle, Amie is the Saturn V.

    If a typical GFE hostess is the a 2017 Chevrolet SS, Amie is Dale Earnhardt Jr's full blown Nascar race Chevrolet SS.

    If a typical GFE hostess is a happy meal, Amie is an all you can eat buffet.

    Amie is not for the young inexperienced monger. You will not really appreciate the experience and enthusiasm. You might not even enjoy it. You might get turned off by a MILF Asian provider who grabs you and shoves her tongue down your throat. If you want to step into the wild dirty side of a Japanese style spa session then you need to visit Amie. I also recommend Kelly, Sally, and Kiki is I have you scared of Amie. Although I think Kiki is now gone.
    Amie is back
    Gordon.
    Amie is back in town this week, starting Tuesday Jan 8 on West 45th street. You can call 917-791-2111 to make an appointment.

  2. #3805
    Senior Member


    Posts: 401
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynolas  [View Original Post]
    If you looking at private hottie check out Rachel, damage is $$. 6 for everything plus 2 pops.
    I finally was admitted to PH and most of the post are on spot. I got a lineup of 3 and chose Rachel. She is the one pictured on the site and has a nice set of tits. She is also short. I think everyone there are short.

    Service was very good and I may go back to see her. I would like to try some on the other hotties like Flora or Lucia. But I think they are usually booked up so difficult to get them.

    I think all the ladies at PH are Chinese. Only K is MMS. I remember not too long ago I would get all K ladies who are a bit taller and I think sexier looking.

    Cities like Philly / DC AMPs are mostly K gals. But I am seeing the trend of more Chinese there also. Nothing wrong but I just prefer K girls.

  3. #3804
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebrobate218  [View Original Post]
    I went to A1 Relaxing spa, 111 Eldridge St in CT on New Years day. I had to ring the bell and wait outside while everyone could see me. Jenny opened the door and let me in. Jenny was about 40 and somewhat attractive. She was wearing a dress and had leggings on. I paid 0. 3 for half and hour. The massage was very mediocre. She started out dry rubbing me and I had to ask her to use oil. On the flip she asked me what I wanted and I said everything. I tried to tip 0. 6 but she wanted the full Benny. The BJ was good and unrushed. When I was at full attention she gets on her back and I pound away mish until I finish. She took a good pounding.

    This place is like your typical CT set up. The walls did not co all the way to the top. If I remember correctly, they did have a proper door for the room and not the accordion doors like 98 Mott and they have a proper bathroom. This was not the alternative to 98 Mott that I am looking for. For 1. 3 for half an hour there must be better options. Even at 40 something Jenny was a younger more attractive provider the 98 Mott, but the grannies there are much better at what they do.
    Thanks for info I was wondering about that place.

  4. #3803
    Quote Originally Posted by HinesKarlton  [View Original Post]
    The women at 95 canal do not look good and are old.

    The place is filthy.

    Smells like ass in those rooms.

    Smh.

    Reminds of a place that smells like rotten vagina that I stopped going too.
    LOL oh wow.

  5. #3802
    Quote Originally Posted by FivLove  [View Original Post]
    The last I knew she was at 95 Canal I think this is before she went back to China but that might be a good starting point. I'm looking for her number not sure where I have it.
    The women at 95 canal do not look good and are old.

    The place is filthy.

    Smells like ass in those rooms.

    Smh.

    Reminds of a place that smells like rotten vagina that I stopped going too.

  6. #3801
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    Same here. Is anyone can share her contact. I love to fuck NYC legends. Hopefully I got lucky with BBFS.
    The last I knew she was at 95 Canal I think this is before she went back to China but that might be a good starting point. I'm looking for her number not sure where I have it.

  7. #3800

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortyStuff  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, anyone have any info on the famous Lisa from Chinatown? I saw her when she was behind the red door on Allen. I hear she's back from China and would love to see her again but I lost the card she gave me with her number. Also I'm pretty sure she change de location.

    Anyone willing to help, I'd greatly appreciate it!
    Same here. Is anyone can share her contact. I love to fuck NYC legends. Hopefully I got lucky with BBFS.

  8. #3799

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortyStuff  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, anyone have any info on the famous Lisa from Chinatown? I saw her when she was behind the red door on Allen. I hear she's back from China and would love to see her again but I lost the card she gave me with her number. Also I'm pretty sure she change de location.

    Anyone willing to help, I'd greatly appreciate it!
    I'm also looking for any info on Lisa. If anyone can help out, it would be great.

  9. #3798

    Lisa Chinatown

    Hey guys, anyone have any info on the famous Lisa from Chinatown? I saw her when she was behind the red door on Allen. I hear she's back from China and would love to see her again but I lost the card she gave me with her number. Also I'm pretty sure she change de location.

    Anyone willing to help, I'd greatly appreciate it!

  10. #3797

    98 mott

    Quote Originally Posted by MelloDobot  [View Original Post]
    Lisa just came back from China today! She just texted me in Chines LOL can't wait to see her! . I heard you can do BBFS but only in the heat of the moment then she makes you put cover on. But I never tried only seen it in the forum.
    Clear your inbox. I can not reply to your question.

  11. #3796

    A1 Relaxing Spa

    I went to A1 Relaxing spa, 111 Eldridge St in CT on New Years day. I had to ring the bell and wait outside while everyone could see me. Jenny opened the door and let me in. Jenny was about 40 and somewhat attractive. She was wearing a dress and had leggings on. I paid 0. 3 for half and hour. The massage was very mediocre. She started out dry rubbing me and I had to ask her to use oil. On the flip she asked me what I wanted and I said everything. I tried to tip 0. 6 but she wanted the full Benny. The BJ was good and unrushed. When I was at full attention she gets on her back and I pound away mish until I finish. She took a good pounding.

    This place is like your typical CT set up. The walls did not co all the way to the top. If I remember correctly, they did have a proper door for the room and not the accordion doors like 98 Mott and they have a proper bathroom. This was not the alternative to 98 Mott that I am looking for. For 1. 3 for half an hour there must be better options. Even at 40 something Jenny was a younger more attractive provider the 98 Mott, but the grannies there are much better at what they do.

  12. #3795
    Quote Originally Posted by DRMongerII  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like my experience with Lili. .
    I'm pretty sure all the reviews of lili are similar except for the lucky dogs that get to cip.

  13. #3794
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris93  [View Original Post]
    To the troll who said 98 mott was closed it isn't was just there yesterday. Only thing I heard about cop getting assaulted was in downtown but at a subway station. Anyway their was a fellow monger there talking to a couple of ladies just as I entered chose Lily because she was looking pretty good even though the blonde one wanted to take me to the back. Told her nah and took Lily and the usual wash your junk in the sink. Laid down and she got on top and was licking my nipples. After a bit of that she went down and started licking my balls. Then she started sucking my dick and it was feeling damn good. I was getting close so I told her let's fuck she got on top and was riding for a bit. Then some missionary with me standing on the side of the massage table. Was holding her legs up and pounding away while she had her hands on the walls making sure I didn't push her off from all the pounding. Then had to do her in doggy and she's got a decent little are not like a lot of other Asians she atleast has some cake. She unfortunately said no cip but I asked her if it was ok to blow in her mouth she said yes. I laid down she went to the sink with some paper towels and cleaned me up and climbed on top between my legs and started sucking my dick again. God damn was it good she kept going and then switched to licking my balls and I told her to go back to sucking that I'm close and she kept going till I blew a nice load in her mouth. We both cleaned up and I told her no massage I got to go and dipped. Had a really good time will only go back to see lili only she's a good lady and don't know where else you can get the service they provide for the money they ask it's a damn good bang for your buck.
    Sounds like my experience with Lili. .

  14. #3793
    Quote Originally Posted by MelloDobot  [View Original Post]
    Lisa just came back from China today! She just texted me in Chines LOL can't wait to see her! . I heard you can do BBFS but only in the heat of the moment then she makes you put cover on. But I never tried only seen it in the forum.
    Clear your inbox.

  15. #3792
    To the troll who said 98 mott was closed it isn't was just there yesterday. Only thing I heard about cop getting assaulted was in downtown but at a subway station. Anyway their was a fellow monger there talking to a couple of ladies just as I entered chose Lily because she was looking pretty good even though the blonde one wanted to take me to the back. Told her nah and took Lily and the usual wash your junk in the sink. Laid down and she got on top and was licking my nipples. After a bit of that she went down and started licking my balls. Then she started sucking my dick and it was feeling damn good. I was getting close so I told her let's fuck she got on top and was riding for a bit. Then some missionary with me standing on the side of the massage table. Was holding her legs up and pounding away while she had her hands on the walls making sure I didn't push her off from all the pounding. Then had to do her in doggy and she's got a decent little are not like a lot of other Asians she atleast has some cake. She unfortunately said no cip but I asked her if it was ok to blow in her mouth she said yes. I laid down she went to the sink with some paper towels and cleaned me up and climbed on top between my legs and started sucking my dick again. God damn was it good she kept going and then switched to licking my balls and I told her to go back to sucking that I'm close and she kept going till I blew a nice load in her mouth. We both cleaned up and I told her no massage I got to go and dipped. Had a really good time will only go back to see lili only she's a good lady and don't know where else you can get the service they provide for the money they ask it's a damn good bang for your buck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape