Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 753 of 887 FirstFirst ... 253 653 703 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 803 853 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 13298
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2018

    Info on Jewls

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerLover  [View Original Post]
    I have dreamed of Jewls for most of last year. At least 7 times and twice while she was preggers. She is the best I have ever seen and I really liked hanging out with her at her place. She has the most amazing rack and I could play with those things all day! If any of you guys haven't seen her, take the plunge. She is the greatest!
    Anyone got a link to one of her posts? I have looked through the thread and my thumbs are sore.

    From thumbing through ads. A new "stable" friend is always a good thing to find!

  2. #2017

    Blast from the past

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerLover  [View Original Post]
    I have dreamed of Jewls for most of last year. At least 7 times and twice while she was preggers. She is the best I have ever seen and I really liked hanging out with her at her place. She has the most amazing rack and I could play with those things all day! If any of you guys haven't seen her, take the plunge. She is the greatest!
    I had lost track of her. Last I heard she moved north if G'ville somewhere towards Charlotte. I had lost interest when she started insisting on a cover for BJ's. Was a BBBJ offered? Still a Greek loving girl?

  3. #2016

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkDud  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/685431312294

    After being thoroughly disappointed by Lex I decided to go with what I thought was going to be a sure thing. I seen Joy more than a few times with relatively good service until now. This trip was very different. Her in call was at a house in Piedmont with no heat. It was uncomfortably cold and we were in the front room of a house where there were at least four or five people walking around during our visit. So the BJ what's the usual quality I expected. But when it came down to the main event she leaves me in the cold room to go get a cover from her mother. After a few minutes comes back applies cover and we begin. Only available in doggie. I am annoyed by this use of cover but I proceed. After only about three or four minutes she starts barking at me to hurry up. I asked to finish in Greek she says no that's extra. Keep in mind it's never been extra until I saw her tonight. Then she continues to bark at me to hurry up my time is almost up. Eventually she gets up and says your time is up and you need to go. I tell her I didn't finish, but she says I need to pay for more time. That's never happened before. I asked her what's happened to her because she's never treated me like this before. Her response, "I'm getting a lot more calls so things cost more that's all. " it looks like she developed a case of GPS very quickly. I guess I need to scratch this one off of my to do list. Anybody got any suggestions for a replacement?

    MD.
    Not trying to sound mean, but fact is Joy does not have the looks or body to support that kind of attitude. She will soon run out of clients.

  4. #2015

    Lacy

    So, after all of the wonderful reviews on her skills, I was in the mood for some pipe work, so I called. She declined in all, but suggested a car visit. I was hesitant, since my work car is like a tuna can, but agreed when she offered to use hers. She arrived a short time later and I moved over to her back seat where she was waiting. She was the girl in the pics and was okay. She was pleasant with introduction and offered a covered BJ for $. I agreed since it was my first dream with her and she got busy. I could tell that she knew her way around a pole, but I just wasn't getting into it very much. I am figuring that my legs being folded up and no room to stretch out had a lot to do with it. I finally started to catch the groove while patting her ass and concentrating hardly, when she gave up on me. She seemed equally frustrated with the situation, as she was also in a very uncomfortable position. In the end, Palmella Handerson and her 5 sisters got the job done some time later while she showed off her cooch and rubbed it for me. Out of everything, I was most impressed with her tits though. Why in the hell you guys never mentioned them is beyond me! They were very nice size with nipples that seem to stand up and begg for suckling. I think I will have to give her a shout when I have Plave to stretch out and enjoy. I bet it would have been very different.

  5. #2014

    Well No more "JOY" From Joy

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/685431312294

    After being thoroughly disappointed by Lex I decided to go with what I thought was going to be a sure thing. I seen Joy more than a few times with relatively good service until now. This trip was very different. Her in call was at a house in Piedmont with no heat. It was uncomfortably cold and we were in the front room of a house where there were at least four or five people walking around during our visit. So the BJ what's the usual quality I expected. But when it came down to the main event she leaves me in the cold room to go get a cover from her mother. After a few minutes comes back applies cover and we begin. Only available in doggie. I am annoyed by this use of cover but I proceed. After only about three or four minutes she starts barking at me to hurry up. I asked to finish in Greek she says no that's extra. Keep in mind it's never been extra until I saw her tonight. Then she continues to bark at me to hurry up my time is almost up. Eventually she gets up and says your time is up and you need to go. I tell her I didn't finish, but she says I need to pay for more time. That's never happened before. I asked her what's happened to her because she's never treated me like this before. Her response, "I'm getting a lot more calls so things cost more that's all. " it looks like she developed a case of GPS very quickly. I guess I need to scratch this one off of my to do list. Anybody got any suggestions for a replacement?

    MD.

  6. #2013

    Jewls!

    I have dreamed of Jewls for most of last year. At least 7 times and twice while she was preggers. She is the best I have ever seen and I really liked hanging out with her at her place. She has the most amazing rack and I could play with those things all day! If any of you guys haven't seen her, take the plunge. She is the greatest!

  7. #2012
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/088147572819

    Cute girl, but I doubt the marks on her arms are from clean living.
    I noticed that too. Attractive but that blew it for me.

  8. #2011

    First time post. Long time lurker. Lexii

    First time post but I have been lurking for some time. You guys are great and I did use this board for over a year before deciding to add my own 2 cents. That being said.

    Lexi Jade. I tried for several weeks before I could finally dream of her and I met her at a low budget on Wade Hampton in my dream. I must say when she answered the door, she has taken some damage since her pictures on STG where taken or she is using some great camera filters. I was disappointed but decided to continue. She started with bbj for about 20 seconds before wanting to go right to mish. I can last a while but when we went to doggie, this chick was on her period! You can't tell me that a pro doesn't know these things. To say I was pissed was an understatement. I quickly jumped in the shower and left totally disappointed. I know she has mixed reviews on here but I would say don't take the chance. There is much better out there.

  9. #2010

    Gabriela

    Does anyone remember a lady that went by the name Gabriella? Persian and Latin mixed I believe. I saw her back in 2017 and very early 2018 for a short while. She was out near Anderson but only did outcalls. She was curvy but not bbw. I was wondering if anyone remembered her and knew what happened to her. She just disappeared without warning. She was one of the best providers I have seen. On par with Jewels in my opinion.

  10. #2009

    Reply to silence

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    Thought I would try out one I've seen posting for a while. After contact, donation discussion, and rules, we agreed to meet. On my way, she asked me to grab a bottle of wine. After arriving at the stated location, I trid to call and text. Did not hear anything more out of her. After waiting in parking lot a few more minutes, I was getting the "you shouldn't be here" feeling, so I left, still with a bottle of wine. So, I'm out a couple hours of my time, and got a bottle of wine, but yet I don't drink. So, be careful with this one, seems like a flake.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/d...e/238457924081
    I was with her one week ago. She has some age on her and is missing a few teeth. Pics look much better than in real life. However, she is excellent with mouth skills. She is not cops and did not try to rob me. Rode hard and put to bed wet. Knows her way sround a hotel room.

  11. #2008

    To Lex or NOT to Lex. NOT!

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...m/219600951049

    I went to get some new Greek last noght. I choose this one. Well it was a mistake. First of all, she's not the girl in the pics, but she's still sliim and fairly attractive, I decide to proceed. Then she starts to lay out all these rules. I tell her that's not what you texted me like 2 seconds ago. She says I don't handle the phone. Well who does? My pimp! WTF? I say well I wanted Greek and you don't do that so I'm going to leave. She politely says good bye. I text the pimp and explain that I left because of the difference in the text and the actual encounter. I thought that was it but about an hour later, I get a text that reads, she's ready now! I had to open her up! WTF? NAH I'm good.

    MD.

  12. #2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Trek1000  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know of her? She's from Laurens so just wondering if she is OK.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1dd53...5-85b47025a0da

    Thanks.
    I saw her a month or two ago. IMO not worth it. She's actually in Waterloo as well. Here's my report of her from the SB thread: "I ended up meeting her. She was really nervous and new to the game, it showed. DATY, she gave a below average BBBJ, place smelled of smoke. She will do multiple cups but I didn't feel like going for a second cup since she was so nervous. I won't repeat. Damage was $. ".

    Also her place was really messy and in the middle of nowhere. I felt bad for her but not enough to go back.

  13. #2006

    Luara

    Quote Originally Posted by Burn1  [View Original Post]
    Have any guys in the Greenwood / Abbeville area had the pleasure of seeing Laura? Haven't been able to find her lately.
    I've tried to meet with her a twice but it never happened. She sent me her address so on my way to Charleston I swung through Greenwood. The trailer at the address she gave me was a wreck and was in a run down trailer park. There's no way I would have gone in there to do anything. I had told her what time I was leaving and what time I would be there but she was not home when I got there. I told her we would do car visit when she got home but she gave me the run around for over an hour and I finally said fuck it. 30 minutes later she says she is home and will give me a break if I come back. Told her to fuck off. She kept changing her story as to where she was and why she was late meeting me. The first time she I didn't drive down there because she wouldn't commit to meeting. YMMV, and good luck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2018-11-24-11-00-55.jpg‎  

  14. #2005

    Up front Deposit Request

    Just putting it out there. This one requests a $20 deposit after initial contact.

    We all know what that means. If your one of the few who do not, then by all means make your deposit then wait in the lobby until your name is called.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/480518790895

    Top.

  15. #2004

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Burn1  [View Original Post]
    Have any guys in the Greenwood / Abbeville area had the pleasure of seeing Laura? Haven't been able to find her lately.
    Set up a meet a month ago. Old Trailer past Greenwood Drive In.

    Once inside it was a Crack / Meth den with associated paraphernalia.

    Up close appearance of her showed damage of the chemical nature.

    Dropped her a $20 for her time and left before the party started.

    Just my opinion and observation.

    Top.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape