Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,181 to 9,195 of 10359
-
01-07-19 10:21 #1179

Posts: 1286Less Private than we thought
Fellow mongers and I guess fellow providers that also lurk on this beloved site. We are NOT alone. Not only does LE monitor this, but the providers are on here as well. Be cautious and careful about report info, and use the PM where possible to share details. This is just the humble opinion of a long time hobbyist. Be safe my fellow monger friends.
-
01-05-19 18:44 #1178Regular Member

Posts: 2Angel Ormond Beach
I saw Angel in Ormond Beach motel incall. Angel is large breasted MILF. Provides all services covered. CBJ is average. Offers FS in various positions but wants you to do most of the work. Half Hour visit was $120.00. Overall visit was pleasant Excellent view of the boobs when you get her to ride. Boobs alone are worth the visit go Russian for release. http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...c/585575598413.
-
01-05-19 07:44 #1177Senior Member

Posts: 617I agree. That's what I said pregnant. I missed the "already". LMAO.
Originally Posted by Lars36
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 00:20 #1176Senior Member

Posts: 57Yup
Know worries she use to dance and was a in gymnastics in NY.
Originally Posted by DarkManXFl
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 19:08 #1175Senior Member

Posts: 74Dixie aka killer kitten
She was indeed one of my ATFs. She still has a profile on SugarDaddy. Tried contacting her but no luck.
Originally Posted by DnaDonor
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 16:09 #1174Senior Member

Posts: 252Daisy
Thank you to KK for the information.
Saw Daisy today and all I can say is wow. Definition of spinner body with a beautiful ass. Small a cup breast's. Perfect little body. Really nice girl. Spot on with communication and really friendly. Someone who has great pricing structure and works hard to make sure you enjoy. Did the hr with her for $ . 40. She spent the time taking direction well and giving me a strip tease at my request and this girl can dance. And then some very good oral and first pop. Caught it all like a champ. Then after some convo cfs. Treat her right, very new to this and a very nice girl. Would repeat and drive out to port orange in a heart beat. Might be far but worth the drive.
-
01-04-19 12:34 #1173Senior Member

Posts: 193Dixie
She is retired, got married to long term BF, had a baby and asked to be left alone. If she ever decides to come back, it would be great.
Originally Posted by Davg421
[View Original Post]
Her oral was outstanding!
-
01-04-19 11:07 #1172Senior Member

Posts: 57Email
lilmissintelligence@gmail.com
Originally Posted by KreampieKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 10:10 #1171Senior Member

Posts: 308Dixie
Does anyone know if Dixie is still around? She is a tatted up redhead that was always a good time.
-
01-04-19 09:57 #1170Banned Member

Posts: 857Tyler the provider
Anyone seen Tyler the provider? Blonde with implants? I know she went to the gray bar inn but I think she got out.
-
01-04-19 09:33 #1169Senior Member

Posts: 1353Pregnant
Very sexy as long it's not mine and I ain't pay for it. LMAO.
Originally Posted by NbWill
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 07:51 #1168Senior Member

Posts: 617Pregnant women are very sexy IMO.
Originally Posted by BigD334
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 20:59 #1167Senior Member

Posts: 144Jesse
I thought she was pregnant?
.
Originally Posted by NbWill
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 17:54 #1166Senior Member

Posts: 57Daisy
So I met up with her last night for and incall, she had a room.
Did more then last time, her head ache relief is still amazing, did a cfs. I will say she is tiny tiny tiny and fun finished with covered greek. Not a bad night after work, per her request she what is to stay kinda utr. Only way to contact her is threw her email.
Stay safe peep.
Kk.
-
01-03-19 15:05 #1165Regular Member

Posts: 7Krystal
Just saw Krystal from stg. Met at her incall spot and started of with dfk and moved on to BBBJ w / dt. Good time ended with cim and. 8 doll hairs for the trouble.












Reply With Quote





