Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 35480
-
01-05-19 01:48 #25280Senior Member

Posts: 1104BK Alley
I wonder if the reason that alley is always so fucked-up is because no one wants to pay for the upkeep. It would make sense if the alley belongs to those businesses that are along OBT (BK, Wendys, and the strip mall), yet the heavy semi trucks that come through there are doing the damage. So, the businesses get pissed because they have to constantly pay to have the alley repaired, when it's the owners of the businesses for the semi trucks that are really tearing it up.
Originally Posted by ExEccieGuy
[View Original Post]
Whatever it is, I'd be willing to bet it's some sort of dispute between the businesses on either side of the alley.
-
01-05-19 00:50 #25279Senior Member

Posts: 168Good point
I expertly navigate that entire alley.
Originally Posted by Rudiger
[View Original Post]
EEG.
-
01-04-19 23:25 #25278Banned Member

Posts: 242She never did
For all I know there was no dude and it was a plan to get me to offer more which was not happening.
Originally Posted by Omar1979
[View Original Post]
TMC.
-
01-04-19 23:04 #25277Senior Member

Posts: 872Out of curiosity.
Why not do the meeting in her room?
Originally Posted by Kevin44
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 20:57 #25276Senior Member

Posts: 291Lmao how these girls get GPS. A little over a year ago, I was in her room depositing my children in her for 40.
Originally Posted by Omar1979
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 20:55 #25275Senior Member

Posts: 291Lauren
Didn't see much on the trail last night so I texted her and she said she'd be ready in 15 min. Picked her up from Baymont and went to the spot. It was a solid job but I've definitely had much much better with her. Hopefully just a one off time.
-
01-04-19 20:41 #25274Senior Member

Posts: 1104BK Pothole
If someone were to just sit there and watch people pulling into or leaving the alley, I wonder if you could tell the regulars from the newbies by the way they either avoided the pothole or drove right into it.
Originally Posted by ExEccieGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 20:27 #25273Senior Member

Posts: 66Little help?
I personally like to read about these adventures and I dream often about what it would be like. From what I've read phone numbers disappear quicker than ice in July. These girls rip them off, leave them in cars, lose them after they get high or they run out of minutes. I believe many mongers dream the dream by swooping in for the snatch. Just follow the well discussed spidey sense and watch your six.
Originally Posted by Fred5568
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 20:18 #25272Senior Member

Posts: 158Tiffany-Lea
Part 2 she did not have a phone same story as every girl on the trail. Trying to upload pic's but I am struggling. Hopefully you will get to see what I snapped you will not be disappointed.
-
01-04-19 20:10 #25271Senior Member

Posts: 158Tiffany-Lea
Met up with Tiffany today a petite brunette walking NOBT towards Oakridge picked her up in the closed down parking lot of Charlies stake house. Very cute spinner with a very positive attitude. Did the LEO and agreed to go to the Dessert for some sexual fun. She took a shower to clean up, this is a positive for me because she made it clear no rush session. She came out wet and looking sexy. BBBJ slow and deep like I like it. If you read my posts you know I like by BBBJ slow and deep. She performed more than my expectations. Cover is on and we start in Miss and this girl is tight as fuck. Move to doggie I say I am going to cum on your back she says no problem. I wish she said no, because I got really horny and nutted in the cover in about 2 minutes. Pussy was tight and right. I would give this girl a try her rates are very reasonable.
-
01-04-19 13:22 #25270Senior Member

Posts: 207Shelly.
She quoted me 200 roses LOL. When did she reply?
Originally Posted by TittyManCam1
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 12:47 #25269Senior Member

Posts: 168Pothole
Haha bro, that pothole resurfaced months ago.
Originally Posted by TittyManCam1
[View Original Post]
EEG.
-
01-04-19 09:14 #25268Senior Member

Posts: 355OBT Lochart
I was cruising home last evening and while passing thru Lochart area stubbled across a WSW name Miranda, she was wearing a long skirt but seemed to have a sexy body, picked her up and went for a quiet spot nearby and she took good care of junior and kept the dna evidence, all for a Jackson and a lift to the local BK, dropped her of and resumed my travel home, the was another 2 in t he area, one flailing her arms wildly in the are the other in a short black skirt but she ducked in to the Geneva hotel quickly, happy hunting and be safe out there.
-
01-04-19 08:40 #25267Senior Member

Posts: 468General report #9810
Guys, I hope you will spend a little bit more time to look at the General Report posting#9810. It will be good for you. God blessing all.
-
01-04-19 01:01 #25266Regular Member

Posts: 9Shy aka lisa
Anyone know what happened to the big booty BSW who use to frequent the spot by the former steakhouse. She was thing with a giant ass and good face. Bit of an atittude. No candy. Only grass.











Reply With Quote





