Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 17,956 to 17,970 of 31625
-
01-04-19 13:25 #13670Senior Member

Posts: 944I just cleared some space.
Originally Posted by FunOrlando
[View Original Post]
SYM.
-
01-04-19 12:45 #13669Senior Member

Posts: 168Lilly
That is a known SW named Lilly who is a regular candy user. She isn't worth one roll of quarters but that is my opinion. The same could be said of the review.
Originally Posted by PaulAtreides
[View Original Post]
EEG.
-
01-04-19 10:38 #13668Senior Member

Posts: 335Clear your box
Hey man, please clear your inbox.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 08:27 #13667Senior Member

Posts: 378Huh?
$120 BBBJ with i believe a known SW? Is this possibly a friend posting for her?
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 08:08 #13666Senior Member

Posts: 185Please clear your inbox
Tried to send you a PM about Michele's contact.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 06:45 #13665Senior Member

Posts: 885120 $ for an hour bbj?
Originally Posted by Anja12
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 06:21 #13664Senior Member

Posts: 148Bruna Bruna Bruna!
Another fantastic time with one of their finest models. I love visiting this girl and spending time together. Sometimes you just click. Not a lot needs said as she is well reviewed. Looked fantastic, smelled fantastic, and tasted even better. Here until the 18th so go see her before she goes home. You will be glad you did!
-
01-03-19 23:19 #13663Regular Member

Posts: 12Leah
Saw Leah from Listcrawler last week. Had a good time, agreed on 120 for an hour. Lots of options on the menu including Greek and BBBJ but decided to only do the BBBJ. Her incall was around Edgewater.
Link to Ad: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...166/4074800502.
-
01-03-19 22:55 #13662Senior Member

Posts: 944Michele 1 L back and better than ever in 2019
Was able to see the mesmerizing Michele1 L who is back from her holiday break. Hadn't seen her in awhile and was oh so happy to make her acquaintance again. Needless to say she helped me kick off 2019 with a tremendous bang. Trusted senior members can PM me for contact info.
Will repeat!
SYM.
-
01-02-19 22:40 #13661Senior Member

Posts: 147If you find this provider let us know. I've been looking for a big clit provider for quite some time now.
Originally Posted by JoinUsForFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 21:01 #13660Senior Member

Posts: 117The Return of Cassie
Vino's UTR is back and awesome as ever. I reached out to her and she was able to see me on real short notice. As stated before her incall is not the nicest, but it's safe and private. She answered the door in a nice pair of Daisy Dukes and tank top with no bra. We started with a nice message for her and when I reached under her shorts I realized she was not wearing panties and her perfect ass felt so good. We got naked soon afterwards and at least for me she gave a nice if not short BBBJ. I wish she was more GFE and kissed but she is so well worth the experience I don't mind. We always start in K9 so I can take my time soaking in the amazing view. Her ass is a masterpiece. We switch to mish so I can nibble on her little pierced tittie and it's just a great experience fucking such a hot girl. She is a perfect package and I will repeat as much as I can. As noted you must be vetted by Vino to get her contact info.
-
01-02-19 19:16 #13659Senior Member

Posts: 180Becky, crystal
Saw this review and decided I would try and see Becky. Her ad said 40/ Incall. Text her and after a slow response she responds and says she "REALLY' needed to see me but would a car date be ok? She agrees to either do a CD or we'd hit the Stump Grinder, I'd decide after we meet in person. Then once I was on my way she said she was getting a room. Long story short she goes radio silent for a long time then when she finally responded told me a QV was 70. I told her the ad said 40 to have a good day and I never heard from her again.
Originally Posted by NorthWestWind
[View Original Post]
This might be for the best as when I went to grab this link.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...428/4076404968
I noticed someone commented on list crawler that she tried to rob him today. Don't know what happened because he put the details in his review and I'm not a member.
So as a backup I contacted Crystal (https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/28343296/) she responded back within the same minute and all communication is very prompt. Ill keep this short as I have already reviewed her. Same great time as before but she offered me bb without me asking and allowed CIP (YMMV). At the very least save her number to be a plan B. It's good to have a reliable back up for when the flavor of the day goes radio silent.
-
01-02-19 18:23 #13658Senior Member

Posts: 99Rapid relief
First relief for the year so decided to go with something reliable and proven. She didn't mind being a star, just had to wear shades for added Identity protection. If you want to get in and out rather quickly then I recommend this one.
WavyZay.
-
01-02-19 17:49 #13657Senior Member

Posts: 944Cassie the Sexy Lioness is back!
Saw Cassie recently and oh my fucking god she is looking hotter than ever! She has probably the BEST ass and long hair I've ever seen on a local provider in my 7 years of Orlando area mongering experience, and yes that would include JennCici (RIP). What this means is you will probably want to spend virtually your entire dream with her in various styles of K9 as I just did, gently pulling her hair and spanking / squeezing that glorious ass of hers while you pound her from behind until your volcano erupts. She also has a beautiful face, small but perfectly shaped and perky breasts, and a very fun personality.
Only negatives are she doesn't kiss on the lips (she does do BBBJ however YMMV) and her incall looks sketchy. However, I've dreamed with her over a dozen times and it's actually been a very safe location. I highly recommend Cassie if you like young, slender, fairly tall providers with a perfect ass, gorgeous hair and a pretty face. She is very young though and still learning, so don't expect her to perform at the Michele1 L / PSE level. I've posted several reviews of Cassie over the last year which you can search for more information. Treat her right guys!
Cassie is Vino's UTR so please contact Vino for her NEW digits. Thanks Vino!
Will repeat!
SYM.
-
01-02-19 16:09 #13656Senior Member

Posts: 180Semantics
Why clog up the board to argue semantics? [Deleted by Admin]
Good point, arguing about semantics is off topic and stupid, but you arguing about them arguing is what?
A2











Reply With Quote






