Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3990

    Nola

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/913831182280

    I was a regular for Nola for a year now. Until recently. Seems like she doesn't care as much the more you see her and her rate also went up. Great kitty and tasty but while doing mish she didn't allow me to blow in the bag and told me to pull out. Started yelling at me saying she doesn't want to get pregnant. We've done it multiple times in the past and now it's not allowed? Forget it not worth my time anymore.

  2. #3989

    Proceed w caution

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtVandelay201  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find a review anywhere for her and was wondering if anyone has seen her?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/768612750395
    Texted with her and decided to meet up. She was at a spot near miller park, seemed like a drug house tbh but I honestly couldn't tell yah. Definitively heard someone else moving around while I was walking inside. She walked me to the first room, a basically empty room w a sleeping bag. Quite awkward. I did the old I forgot my wallet in the car trick and got the f out of there.

    THe pictures are deceiving. Obviously the pictures she posts are of her done up etc, maybe even younger before use? Not too sure.

    Hope that kinda helps.

  3. #3988

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtVandelay201  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find a review anywhere for her and was wondering if anyone has seen her?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/768612750395
    Reviewed as Rose in BareStyle. Search there.

  4. #3987
    Quote Originally Posted by UrNewDaddy  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...a/931194912901

    Golden goddess jessa offers extra time (5 min) for good reviews after her service. She was wonderful. Her ad pretty much says it all. She's open to almost anything just didn't want anal. I will repeat. Pics look like her to me.
    I'm not doubting the report here. The pictures in the link look like two different ladies to me. Both sets do look good however.

  5. #3986

    Mitzi

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver9828  [View Original Post]
    Post # 15407.
    Had pic but had to delete.

    About 5'8".

    Curley hair always w / 2 colors in hair.

    Major acne or something bumpy on face.

    Tats.

  6. #3985

    15407

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver9828  [View Original Post]
    Post # 15407.
    In the old BP forum.

  7. #3984
    Post # 15407.

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyCage  [View Original Post]
    What are the odds anyone has a picture of Mitzi? I recall a Mitzi from about 4 or 5 years ago. I am just trying to remember her.

  8. #3983
    Quote Originally Posted by DewAngel  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...l/199932095981

    She wanted $$ for hhr or $$$ for hr. Plus she wanted me to book a hotel for her too. I wasn't going to donate $$ for one hr session.
    I dreamed of her a couple times. BBBJ to start then everything else covered. Throaty voice, great laugh, flat ass. But she did this things with her hips that made me repeat. She got real needy. Always showed 2 hours late, with a flat tire. Always needed more money. Eventually not worth it.

    My 2 bits.

  9. #3982

    Mariah

    I am not much into exotic / mixed chicks but this one caught my interest. Texted back and forth and quoted $250/ hour. My Social Security check is going up a few bucks, but so are my Medicare payments, so decided to pass.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/820616152627

  10. #3981

    Mitzi

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyCage  [View Original Post]
    What are the odds anyone has a picture of Mitzi? I recall a Mitzi from about 4 or 5 years ago. I am just trying to remember her.
    Here's an old post.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mitzi-es...lwaukee-320885

  11. #3980

    Mitzi

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyCage  [View Original Post]
    What are the odds anyone has a picture of Mitzi? I recall a Mitzi from about 4 or 5 years ago. I am just trying to remember her.
    This is the only one I know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bw.jpg‎  

  12. #3979

    Mitzi

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyCage  [View Original Post]
    What are the odds anyone has a picture of Mitzi? I recall a Mitzi from about 4 or 5 years ago. I am just trying to remember her.
    First off, I was saddened to hear of her passing. Anyhow, if you search the forum you will find some pics of her that I posted back in 2017.

  13. #3978
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogon  [View Original Post]
    Wow first Mitzi now cynical angel.

    Too freaking bad.
    What are the odds anyone has a picture of Mitzi? I recall a Mitzi from about 4 or 5 years ago. I am just trying to remember her.

  14. #3977

    Deepthroat Queen

    Couldn't find a review anywhere for her and was wondering if anyone has seen her?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/768612750395

  15. #3976

    Mitzi

    Quote Originally Posted by Trogon  [View Original Post]
    Wow first Mitzi now cynical angel.

    Too freaking bad.
    Was that Becky? Had acne?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape