Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 646 of 732 FirstFirst ... 146 546 596 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 696 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #1291

    SugarDaddyMeet

    I tried it a number of years ago for a month or so. I recognized a lot of the ladies from other venues. I didn't have any luck, because at the times the ladies on that site had higher aspirations than the current ladies on SA.

    Based on that experience, I would not even consider it at this juncture.

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoelBen77  [View Original Post]
    I was reading the Seattle non pro board and one guy was saying he had had success at this site https://www.sugardaddymeet.com, and based on the rate he was give out, they seem to be cheap. So I made a profile on the site and looked at about 40 -50 profile in the Mass area. About 17 of them were the same exact profile and pics from or on SA. There were some really hot ones there that I haven't seen on SA before. The premium is cheaper than SA, the 90 SA charge per month will get you 3 months over there and it 50 per month and 144 for 6 months. My SA premium concludes at the end of the month so I was looking for other alternatives. I haven't bought the premium yet so I can't message anyone yet but I can see the entire message that am being sent. Has anyone here tried it before? Am hoping it's not full of scammers, GPP and people who are looking to sell pics.

  2. #1290

    Wait.

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    I know I'm repeating myself but anything above 150-200 for a non-pro is the amount she needs to hold her nose to meet you. For 500 girls will see some pretty repulsive guys. Guys they would openly laugh at in regular life. The more she needs to hold her nose, the less fun the main event will be. Just because you meet her number to see her naked is not going to make her like you any more than she did minutes before.

    I know not many believe it but this holds true for 19-20 year old Super hotties and model types as well. (Just look at the girls Hollywoodguy gets for 100 if you have any doubts).

    Bottom line, paying more just makes you a chump in her eyes and is not going to get you a better experience. If all you can get is girls that want big bucks and you're happy with that then keep on truckin and be merry. And post pics, you certainly paid enough to warrant it and brag a little.
    You guys actually pay for them? I guess I am so damn handsome. Must suck for the rest of you.

    Btw, how did you come up with the 200 magic number? Did you do a study? Did you interview every girl on SA? Inquiring minds want to know.

  3. #1289
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    I know I'm repeating myself but anything above 150-200 for a non-pro is the amount she needs to hold her nose to meet you. For 500 girls will see some pretty repulsive guys. Guys they would openly laugh at in regular life. The more she needs to hold her nose, the less fun the main event will be. Just because you meet her number to see her naked is not going to make her like you any more than she did minutes before.

    I know not many believe it but this holds true for 19-20 year old Super hotties and model types as well. (Just look at the girls Hollywoodguy gets for 100 if you have any doubts).

    Bottom line, paying more just makes you a chump in her eyes and is not going to get you a better experience. If all you can get is girls that want big bucks and you're happy with that then keep on truckin and be merry. And post pics, you certainly paid enough to warrant it and brag a little.
    I agree with you to some extent.

    1. I think we can all agree with this: An ordinary looking girl with a pleasant attitude and gives a good time is way better than a model hottie gives you a pity fuck.

    2. Yes, more money will get you more attention. But she won't like you anymore physically, you are just a bigger cash cow to her now.

    3. We talked about the "unfuckable" here before. Imagine how often that comes into a girls mind.

    4. GPS girls have certain expectation, realistic or not, bargaining with her is just wasting your time.

  4. #1288
    I know I'm repeating myself but anything above 150-200 for a non-pro is the amount she needs to hold her nose to meet you. For 500 girls will see some pretty repulsive guys. Guys they would openly laugh at in regular life. The more she needs to hold her nose, the less fun the main event will be. Just because you meet her number to see her naked is not going to make her like you any more than she did minutes before.

    I know not many believe it but this holds true for 19-20 year old Super hotties and model types as well. (Just look at the girls Hollywoodguy gets for 100 if you have any doubts).

    Bottom line, paying more just makes you a chump in her eyes and is not going to get you a better experience. If all you can get is girls that want big bucks and you're happy with that then keep on truckin and be merry. And post pics, you certainly paid enough to warrant it and brag a little.

    Quote Originally Posted by SAVet2019  [View Original Post]
    I know, from being on SA for several years now, that $200 and a room is NOT going to do it for many women there. We can complain and argue that their expectations are wrong, but it's just the facts.

    There are a number of types of women on SA. Those there who used to be on CL, Backpages, etc. - are entirely different in approach from the students / young professionals who used to just give it away and have come to realize they can get the sex they want AND get compensated. Then there are the former. Who know that the latter get more $$$ and won't or try not to go back to their old CL / BP rates. These are the women you can negotiate with back down to their former BP rates.

    My preferences are the students / young professionals, and I cannot and do not try to get them for $200 and a room. In no way am I criticizing your approach or aims; just offering a practical view of who is there, what they want, and what it takes IF you want to see them.

  5. #1287

    Alternative to SA.

    I was reading the Seattle non pro board and one guy was saying he had had success at this site https://www.sugardaddymeet.com, and based on the rate he was give out, they seem to be cheap. So I made a profile on the site and looked at about 40 -50 profile in the Mass area. About 17 of them were the same exact profile and pics from or on SA. There were some really hot ones there that I haven't seen on SA before. The premium is cheaper than SA, the 90 SA charge per month will get you 3 months over there and it 50 per month and 144 for 6 months. My SA premium concludes at the end of the month so I was looking for other alternatives. I haven't bought the premium yet so I can't message anyone yet but I can see the entire message that am being sent. Has anyone here tried it before? Am hoping it's not full of scammers, GPP and people who are looking to sell pics.

  6. #1286
    I agree with the 'hop on / hop off' strategy. I do that myself. If I have 2 or 3 women I can see reliably, I don't need to pay $90/ month. And given SA's propensity to ban people, it's a bad strategy to give them more than $90 of your money at a time.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    Alright, I think I understand SA better now. Even with my 10 free messages I was able to find a few college girls in my area who were down for some stuff. But what I couldn't figure out was whether it was worth the $90 to continue to find and chat with other ones that I didn't have the numbers of yet.

    I think that for now, I'm going to hold off on premium until I can see how these ones that I'm already off-site with will turn out. If I can make an arrangement with then that I like, that's worth it for me, I'll probably just stick with then. If not, I'll probably hop back on and pay for premium.

  7. #1285
    I know, from being on SA for several years now, that $200 and a room is NOT going to do it for many women there. We can complain and argue that their expectations are wrong, but it's just the facts.

    There are a number of types of women on SA. Those there who used to be on CL, Backpages, etc. - are entirely different in approach from the students / young professionals who used to just give it away and have come to realize they can get the sex they want AND get compensated. Then there are the former. Who know that the latter get more $$$ and won't or try not to go back to their old CL / BP rates. These are the women you can negotiate with back down to their former BP rates.

    My preferences are the students / young professionals, and I cannot and do not try to get them for $200 and a room. In no way am I criticizing your approach or aims; just offering a practical view of who is there, what they want, and what it takes IF you want to see them.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Offered $200 and a room, she laughed! LOL.

    The current expectations of these girls is mind boggling.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d1a4d...f-60d1614235d3

  8. #1284

    Info

    Admits her pics are a sham yet is upset that I don't have more. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c76f8...d-119898289a67

  9. #1283
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMins  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually met her? Seems like she just wants to sell pics and vids.
    She deleted her profile she's done this at least three times I'm sure she will be back with new pictures and I new scam coming soon.

  10. #1282

    Had similar problem

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Booked a room yesterday at the Fairfield, booked thru Hotels.com and paid in advance with a PP visa.

    I understand there is no way around showing an I'd and I am ok with that since they mostly want it in case you commit a crime or trash the room. Go to check in and present my I'd and the pp visa and no go. They cc must have your name on it, this has never happened to me in a decade of doing this and wondering if you gents have any input.
    Might be Marriott issue. I get bonus spiffs from a few vendors in the form of prepaid cards and had the same problem on a weekend trip. Paid deposit on regular card when I booked but when I tried to pay balance at check-in on a prepaid they could not process it. The desk manager was willing but a card I had just confirmed had a balance kept getting declined even when they tried running for only one dollar.

  11. #1281

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar13  [View Original Post]
    I got her all the way to agreeing to meet for lunch as a meet and greet, but then she pulled the "I usually get an incentive for dates. " I told her I give incentives once we have an arrangement set up. Crickets after that.
    Has anyone actually met her? Seems like she just wants to sell pics and vids.

  12. #1280

    Bella

    Offered $200 and a room, she laughed! LOL.

    The current expectations of these girls is mind boggling.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d1a4d...f-60d1614235d3

  13. #1279
    Quote Originally Posted by Belairht  [View Original Post]
    So what happened next? Did they keep the money for the room or credit the prepaid CC? If so. Were you able to pay cash for the room? Seems to me that you are a guy in need of a room and they now have an available room. Am interested in the ending to the story.
    Cash was rejected, room was paid in advanvce with cc (if I could not adhere to the demands I would be out the room, they were in a no lose).

    Put it on a personal card and will report it "missing"* tomorrow. This should create plausible deniability with the SO* if it ever comes up.

    * I will tell the cc company that the charge is legit but the SO will never know that took place if it ever presents itself.

  14. #1278

    Alarming

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Booked a room yesterday at the Fairfield, booked thru Hotels.com and paid in advance with a PP visa.

    I understand there is no way around showing an I'd and I am ok with that since they mostly want it in case you commit a crime or trash the room. Go to check in and present my I'd and the pp visa and no go. They cc must have your name on it, this has never happened to me in a decade of doing this and wondering if you gents have any input.
    So what happened next? Did they keep the money for the room or credit the prepaid CC? If so. Were you able to pay cash for the room? Seems to me that you are a guy in need of a room and they now have an available room. Am interested in the ending to the story.

  15. #1277

    Cash app scammer

    Sorry but I blocked her profile but a giant titted girl from Chelmsford or there abouts. Had a date all set (see my post before this one) and things were great. I should have sensed something when she was down for EVERYTHING I asked, basically does not know the word "no". We agree to a price and a time and a place and then she drops the bomb: I need 50% sent thru Cashapp or alternative method.

    No way, but I increase my offer and tell her she can have the envelope as soon as she enters the room. No go, " I've been burnt before this will make me comfortable" Yeah, 50% sent to her leaves no incentive to get off the couch and get drilled sideways for the other 50%.

    Told her to fuck off.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1776b...9-3e70e80215f3

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape