Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,491 to 11,505 of 15297
-
01-08-19 10:49 #3807Regular Member

Posts: 15Any site w pics of Lilly or Amie?
Just wondering if they advertise anywhere I'd like to have an idea what I'm in for before making the trip to the city.
Originally Posted by Chris93
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 23:45 #3806Senior Member

Posts: 215Amie is back in town this week, starting Tuesday Jan 8 on West 45th street. You can call 917-791-2111 to make an appointment.
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 23:37 #3805Senior Member

Posts: 401I finally was admitted to PH and most of the post are on spot. I got a lineup of 3 and chose Rachel. She is the one pictured on the site and has a nice set of tits. She is also short. I think everyone there are short.
Originally Posted by Dynolas
[View Original Post]
Service was very good and I may go back to see her. I would like to try some on the other hotties like Flora or Lucia. But I think they are usually booked up so difficult to get them.
I think all the ladies at PH are Chinese. Only K is MMS. I remember not too long ago I would get all K ladies who are a bit taller and I think sexier looking.
Cities like Philly / DC AMPs are mostly K gals. But I am seeing the trend of more Chinese there also. Nothing wrong but I just prefer K girls.
-
01-06-19 20:26 #3804Senior Member

Posts: 185Thanks for info I was wondering about that place.
Originally Posted by Rebrobate218
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 20:25 #3803Senior Member

Posts: 185LOL oh wow.
Originally Posted by HinesKarlton
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 13:28 #3802Senior Member

Posts: 624The women at 95 canal do not look good and are old.
Originally Posted by FivLove
[View Original Post]
The place is filthy.
Smells like ass in those rooms.
Smh.
Reminds of a place that smells like rotten vagina that I stopped going too.
-
01-05-19 12:11 #3801Regular Member

Posts: 14The last I knew she was at 95 Canal I think this is before she went back to China but that might be a good starting point. I'm looking for her number not sure where I have it.
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 08:28 #3800Senior Member

Posts: 329Lisa
Same here. Is anyone can share her contact. I love to fuck NYC legends. Hopefully I got lucky with BBFS.
Originally Posted by ShortyStuff
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 20:39 #3799Regular Member

Posts: 6Lisa
I'm also looking for any info on Lisa. If anyone can help out, it would be great.
Originally Posted by ShortyStuff
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 15:48 #3798Senior Member

Posts: 62Lisa Chinatown
Hey guys, anyone have any info on the famous Lisa from Chinatown? I saw her when she was behind the red door on Allen. I hear she's back from China and would love to see her again but I lost the card she gave me with her number. Also I'm pretty sure she change de location.
Anyone willing to help, I'd greatly appreciate it!
-
01-04-19 14:41 #3797Senior Member

Posts: 32998 mott
Clear your inbox. I can not reply to your question.
Originally Posted by MelloDobot
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 10:48 #3796Senior Member

Posts: 355A1 Relaxing Spa
I went to A1 Relaxing spa, 111 Eldridge St in CT on New Years day. I had to ring the bell and wait outside while everyone could see me. Jenny opened the door and let me in. Jenny was about 40 and somewhat attractive. She was wearing a dress and had leggings on. I paid 0. 3 for half and hour. The massage was very mediocre. She started out dry rubbing me and I had to ask her to use oil. On the flip she asked me what I wanted and I said everything. I tried to tip 0. 6 but she wanted the full Benny. The BJ was good and unrushed. When I was at full attention she gets on her back and I pound away mish until I finish. She took a good pounding.
This place is like your typical CT set up. The walls did not co all the way to the top. If I remember correctly, they did have a proper door for the room and not the accordion doors like 98 Mott and they have a proper bathroom. This was not the alternative to 98 Mott that I am looking for. For 1. 3 for half an hour there must be better options. Even at 40 something Jenny was a younger more attractive provider the 98 Mott, but the grannies there are much better at what they do.
-
01-03-19 23:54 #3795Banned Member

Posts: 420I'm pretty sure all the reviews of lili are similar except for the lucky dogs that get to cip.
Originally Posted by DRMongerII
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 23:43 #3794Senior Member

Posts: 104Sounds like my experience with Lili. .
Originally Posted by Chris93
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 20:17 #3793Senior Member

Posts: 310Clear your inbox.
Originally Posted by MelloDobot
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






