Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #3989

    Proceed w caution

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtVandelay201  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find a review anywhere for her and was wondering if anyone has seen her?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/768612750395
    Texted with her and decided to meet up. She was at a spot near miller park, seemed like a drug house tbh but I honestly couldn't tell yah. Definitively heard someone else moving around while I was walking inside. She walked me to the first room, a basically empty room w a sleeping bag. Quite awkward. I did the old I forgot my wallet in the car trick and got the f out of there.

    THe pictures are deceiving. Obviously the pictures she posts are of her done up etc, maybe even younger before use? Not too sure.

    Hope that kinda helps.

  2. #3988

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtVandelay201  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find a review anywhere for her and was wondering if anyone has seen her?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/768612750395
    Reviewed as Rose in BareStyle. Search there.

  3. #3987
    Quote Originally Posted by UrNewDaddy  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...a/931194912901

    Golden goddess jessa offers extra time (5 min) for good reviews after her service. She was wonderful. Her ad pretty much says it all. She's open to almost anything just didn't want anal. I will repeat. Pics look like her to me.
    I'm not doubting the report here. The pictures in the link look like two different ladies to me. Both sets do look good however.

  4. #3986

    Mitzi

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver9828  [View Original Post]
    Post # 15407.
    Had pic but had to delete.

    About 5'8".

    Curley hair always w / 2 colors in hair.

    Major acne or something bumpy on face.

    Tats.

  5. #3985

    15407

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver9828  [View Original Post]
    Post # 15407.
    In the old BP forum.

  6. #3984
    Post # 15407.

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyCage  [View Original Post]
    What are the odds anyone has a picture of Mitzi? I recall a Mitzi from about 4 or 5 years ago. I am just trying to remember her.

  7. #3983
    Quote Originally Posted by DewAngel  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...l/199932095981

    She wanted $$ for hhr or $$$ for hr. Plus she wanted me to book a hotel for her too. I wasn't going to donate $$ for one hr session.
    I dreamed of her a couple times. BBBJ to start then everything else covered. Throaty voice, great laugh, flat ass. But she did this things with her hips that made me repeat. She got real needy. Always showed 2 hours late, with a flat tire. Always needed more money. Eventually not worth it.

    My 2 bits.

  8. #3982

    Mariah

    I am not much into exotic / mixed chicks but this one caught my interest. Texted back and forth and quoted $250/ hour. My Social Security check is going up a few bucks, but so are my Medicare payments, so decided to pass.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/820616152627

  9. #3981

    Mitzi

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyCage  [View Original Post]
    What are the odds anyone has a picture of Mitzi? I recall a Mitzi from about 4 or 5 years ago. I am just trying to remember her.
    Here's an old post.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mitzi-es...lwaukee-320885

  10. #3980

    Mitzi

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyCage  [View Original Post]
    What are the odds anyone has a picture of Mitzi? I recall a Mitzi from about 4 or 5 years ago. I am just trying to remember her.
    This is the only one I know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bw.jpg‎  

  11. #3979

    Mitzi

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyCage  [View Original Post]
    What are the odds anyone has a picture of Mitzi? I recall a Mitzi from about 4 or 5 years ago. I am just trying to remember her.
    First off, I was saddened to hear of her passing. Anyhow, if you search the forum you will find some pics of her that I posted back in 2017.

  12. #3978
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogon  [View Original Post]
    Wow first Mitzi now cynical angel.

    Too freaking bad.
    What are the odds anyone has a picture of Mitzi? I recall a Mitzi from about 4 or 5 years ago. I am just trying to remember her.

  13. #3977

    Deepthroat Queen

    Couldn't find a review anywhere for her and was wondering if anyone has seen her?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/768612750395

  14. #3976

    Mitzi

    Quote Originally Posted by Trogon  [View Original Post]
    Wow first Mitzi now cynical angel.

    Too freaking bad.
    Was that Becky? Had acne?

  15. #3975
    Associated with very bad news! She WAS a mom, she comes from an upper class family, which have kicked her out due to her habits and associates, and have taken ownership of her daughter. She currently is living out of her car and sleeps in it, other than times when she travels around as a groupie trying to find a place to crash. Not worth the risk in my eyes.

    Quote Originally Posted by DewAngel  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...l/199932095981

    She wanted $$ for hhr or $$$ for hr. Plus she wanted me to book a hotel for her too. I wasn't going to donate $$ for one hr session.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape