Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,276 to 28,290 of 31138
-
01-04-19 00:12 #2863Senior Member

Posts: 206Lacey
Has anyone seen her? Any intel? Pm if you prefer that.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...p/349683892775
-
01-04-19 00:10 #2862Regular Member

Posts: 6Charlotte should I dream or not
Has anyone had any experience with this site? I called the number and in just a minute or so I received an address and ask for my description race age. I left it at that And went on my way.
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/special...ovely-15223461
-
01-03-19 23:26 #2861Senior Member

Posts: 187No demons but works out of a duplex and her kid might wake up and eat up your time. Also her mom was in the next room which was awkward. If I were you I wouldn't go through, not worth the price, too much goin on around her to really relax and enjoy with privacy.
Originally Posted by YoungxOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 23:19 #2860Senior Member

Posts: 132Me too
I've also been eyeing her but have seen zero reports so I've been hesitant.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 20:37 #2859Senior Member

Posts: 719Rose
Anyone know if thick Rose is a BBFS list candidate? PM would be good too.
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 19:23 #2858Senior Member

Posts: 61Ella?
Eagerly awaiting a response on this one.
Originally Posted by PieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 18:42 #2857Senior Member

Posts: 409I used to visit with Rose sometimes when she was staying over on Nations Ford and Tyvola. She's a good time. I think those more recent pics are probably accurate, when I was seeing her back in the day she had recently had a kid and was a good bit thicker, I think that is where those first pics are from. Maybe I'll go see her again here soon now that she's back in town, I know she hadn't been for a bit.
Originally Posted by HobbyExec
[View Original Post]
Like I said, she's fun. A little bit businesslike, but I used to bring her bottles of wine and that always seemed to help. She never got fall down drunk or anything but she seemed to have more fun when she was a little tipsy. (Nothing wrong with that)
-
01-03-19 16:00 #2856Regular Member

Posts: 24I've set up a meeting with her tomorrow. Did you see any signs of demons or a handler?
Originally Posted by Gruulaid631
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 15:53 #2855Senior Member

Posts: 30Send me a PM if you want her digits.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 14:48 #2854Senior Member

Posts: 118Becca
I am fairly certain that Becca was on Reddit and just meet for random hookups for the last year or so in the Charlotte area. I have not seen her post on Reddit for a month or 2. If it is the same girl (I really think it is as the tats match) she is super hot and lots of fun!! Trust me go see her!
Originally Posted by Backlash
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 13:59 #2853Senior Member

Posts: 1051There are a few of her photos that I can recall dating back beyond Feb 2014 on her BP ads. https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...5752/1/1343579.
Originally Posted by OldManRiver
[View Original Post]
Many of these, I saw posted on BP during the timeframe I ran into her outside taking a smoke in front of the hotel where I was visiting a certain provider friend in town from Texas. Some of these photos I would venture to say were a little older than that.
However, there are a few recent ads (within the past year or so) that I think are ACTUALLY a more current picture of her. https://independent.com.charlotte.li...post/26562182/ And the more current ones actually give her a better look.
Just my $0. 01.
-
01-03-19 13:31 #2852Senior Member

Posts: 427Fun Cali Girl
Saw her yesterday. She is very accommodating. She came to me for a decent BBBJ with bls and cim. Smokes and had a little odor that I could never decide where it was coming from as I didn't even have her undress. No drama.
-
01-03-19 13:23 #2851Senior Member

Posts: 61Out of town mongering
Hey anyone done mongering in Florida I have heard some crazy entrapment stories not sure if it's worth it. Florida board's are not much help on here. Anyone have thoughts or experiences.
-
01-03-19 13:21 #2850Senior Member

Posts: 719Becca
200 hh. YMMV on the rest.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 12:56 #2849Banned Member

Posts: 1377I saw her a couple times and had a wonderful time with her. I no longer have her contact info though and not sure if she even posts ads still. She was a lovely young lady and I do miss her. Just damn nice and good quality reliable service with no drama or BS. Great person!
Originally Posted by JustPlainFun
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




