Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,211 to 21,225 of 28518
-
01-03-19 14:50 #7308Senior Member

Posts: 34Please Be True
I'm trying to make the jump from the AMPs to more personal encounters and this honey looks like just the one. The reviewer only has one post to his name so I'm a little worried. Any of you senior members seen this gal?
Originally Posted by SmallerOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 13:59 #7307Senior Member

Posts: 530Same.
Same. They all seem very cold though. The only one that has been decent and I took the plunge was with jordan. She is off Terrell Mill and is pretty hot but the attitude is mixed depending on mood. Worth a qk I'd say. Tell her Maj sent you.
Originally Posted by Roldes
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 11:07 #7306Senior Member

Posts: 37Smyrna explosion
So over on the Crawler all of a sudden there has been an explosion of hot looking white girls in Smyrna. I've reached out to a few, so far they don't seem to be very friendly as a whole. I was quoted "80 100 160" by two diffeent numbers / ads and one of them also said GFE was included but didn't elaborate.
Just checking to see if any of my fellow mongers noticed, were curious or had any info? Peace!
-
01-03-19 09:39 #7305Senior Member

Posts: 37Agree to disagree
No wrong answer here, but IMO if you do your due diligence there are some good finds to be had on the Crawler. I've had 4-5 decent to outstanding experiences recently, and most were on the List. YMMV and all that as always.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
If anyone has better options please share! Peace!
-
01-03-19 00:02 #7304Senior Member

Posts: 494From posts be 17 weeks.
Originally Posted by Atlantan
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 23:32 #7303Regular Member

Posts: 8Looking for Monger Guidance
Hi Everyone,
I would like to experience a "premier" date with someone of the higher end variety. I have never had a true "10" and would like to experience that at least once in my life. I don't exactly know what is a good place to start (Eros? I have MP experience but nothing for this specific forum. I would greatly appreciate any recommendation of a site or service that is trusted & safe, that caters to incalls. Money isn't a limiting factor.
Thank you everyone in advance!
PB.
-
01-02-19 22:17 #7302Senior Member

Posts: 208Strawberrayy / London
I saw on her insta that she's pregnant?
Originally Posted by Aliados
[View Original Post]
Any truth?
How far along?
-
01-02-19 17:37 #7301Senior Member

Posts: 146Yes there had been reports of her taking cash and dashing. I've seen her many times and all I've had are good experiences. Her box is so tight too. Makes me want to go see her now.
Originally Posted by BBLove
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 15:04 #7300Retired Account

Posts: 995Shelby Paige
Last I heard she went on a state funded vacation.
Originally Posted by Sputnick
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 12:44 #7299Senior Member

Posts: 1868Take a page from the escort playbook: find pics which look similar to you, and use those.
Originally Posted by AnonDop
[View Original Post]
There's a particular news commentator who's my brother from another: I could easily pass as him. So I use that when I need a face.
O.
-
01-02-19 11:37 #7298Senior Member

Posts: 139Shelly
Shelly has been doing that for over a year now, even though I'm a regular. Haven't found a better BBBJ so I've sent it every time. Not sure I'd send a face pic to a "new"/ unreviewed provider though.
Originally Posted by AnonDop
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 11:03 #7297Senior Member

Posts: 130https://escortfish.ch/atlanta/female-escorts/
Originally Posted by RayPrince
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 10:29 #7296Senior Member

Posts: 130Celeste Kameron Ward is visiting Atlanta today
I have not seen her, but am friends with her on FB and told her I would help spread the word about her visit. She is in Norcross and is a webcam porn model (Snapchat at Strawberrayyy). She is a big fan of tattoos, rules are no bare, no anal. Donations 100/200/300 (850) XXX-7232.
https://www.facebook.com/celestee.wardd
-
01-02-19 09:54 #7295Senior Member

Posts: 48Renee
Went to see Renee last week. She responded quickly to text messages and sent me the address of her Decatur Hotel. When I got there, I asked for the Room # and had to wait a couple of minutes for her to respond. We talked a little and got the LEO check done. She is a nice chilled lady and we agreed on $ for a half hour of her time. A little mish got me ready in no time and for the second round she gave me a deeep bbj finished with some doggy. Had a great time and will repeat as time allows.
https://escortalligator.com.atlanta....28191753/renee
-
01-01-19 16:56 #7294Senior Member

Posts: 124Shelby Paige
She's been going trough a rough time. Will not be around for a while.
Originally Posted by RondaColdSon
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



