Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #502
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPix  [View Original Post]
    I tried that for about two or three months. Very much like Secret Benefits, far more men than women and way too expensive. I never got anywhere on either one of those sites. I'm sold on SA for now. I've had great success but it does take some work. I have to say I am perturbed, however, with the gals that will text you, send their pictures, agree to meet and then just ghost you. Much like us mongers, I'm sure they have many lines in the water and are taking the best offers that are constantly coming in. Others may just be doing it for the thrill of getting some old monger all worked up. LOL.
    Couldn't agree more. I tried AM, Tinder, Sugar Daddie with ZERO luck. Mostly spam and scam. I had lots of success on SA but its gotten very expensive now. And there are a lot more scammers on it lately and it takes a ridiculous amount of time to get through all. I got stood up several times and got scammed! Since CL / BP were taken down, I noticed a lot of BP providers on SA now, it's free for sugar babies.

  2. #501

    No Success

    Quote Originally Posted by NavenRJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Ashley Madison? I did SA for a month, but was interested in Ashley Madison if the dates are "free".
    I tried that for about two or three months. Very much like Secret Benefits, far more men than women and way too expensive. I never got anywhere on either one of those sites. I'm sold on SA for now. I've had great success but it does take some work. I have to say I am perturbed, however, with the gals that will text you, send their pictures, agree to meet and then just ghost you. Much like us mongers, I'm sure they have many lines in the water and are taking the best offers that are constantly coming in. Others may just be doing it for the thrill of getting some old monger all worked up. LOL.

  3. #500

    More Info Please

    Quote Originally Posted by KrishKrish  [View Original Post]
    Need some intel / advice from forum.

    Messaged this girl and was able to get her offline and she was DTF. Chatted details. Then I don't see her on SA and she says her account was deleted. Now planning to meet Thursday. Too good to be true. Anyone know this girl.

    Since I don't have her link. Ihsve provided pic and her SA name / handle.
    Damn, she's cute with a nice rack! What's her new profile name? And where is she located?

  4. #499

    Fun-equestrian-girl

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner  [View Original Post]
    I just saw a new profile this morning for her. She mentioned that she got banned and had to create a new profile. Seems like she is for real.
    She is real alright. But absolutely agree with other comments. The experience is very mediocre. Will not repeat.

  5. #498
    Quote Originally Posted by KrishKrish  [View Original Post]
    Need some intel / advice from forum.

    Messaged this girl and was able to get her offline and she was DTF. Chatted details. Then I don't see her on SA and she says her account was deleted. Now planning to meet Thursday. Too good to be true. Anyone know this girl.

    Since I don't have her link. Ihsve provided pic and her SA name / handle.
    I just saw a new profile this morning for her. She mentioned that she got banned and had to create a new profile. Seems like she is for real.

  6. #497

    Totally Different Vibe

    Dates are free, but the money you pay to stay active and message can be a bit much. Plus the ratio of women to men is pretty imbalanced so it could be hard actually being successful. Finally you will find more better looking women with better bodies on a SD site as opposed to AM.

    Quote Originally Posted by NavenRJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Ashley Madison? I did SA for a month, but was interested in Ashley Madison if the dates are "free".

  7. #496
    Quote Originally Posted by KrishKrish  [View Original Post]
    Need some intel / advice from forum.

    Messaged this girl and was able to get her offline and she was DTF. Chatted details. Then I don't see her on SA and she says her account was deleted. Now planning to meet Thursday. Too good to be true. Anyone know this girl.

    Since I don't have her link. Ihsve provided pic and her SA name / handle.
    Seen her about a month ago, she's real.

  8. #495

    Ashley Madison?

    Has anyone tried Ashley Madison? I did SA for a month, but was interested in Ashley Madison if the dates are "free".

  9. #494

    Visiting DMV

    I am looking for a friend when I visit in a couple of days. I will have a hotel room downtown and a car if I need to go to them.

    I prefer slim black women. If I can return the favor if you visit Memphis please let me know.

  10. #493

    Trade digits?

    It's good to see Nova SB thread is more active than it used to be in past. I have been on and off on SA. Anyone open in trading the digits if you are not seeing them actively.

  11. #492

    SA handle = fun-equestrian-girl,

    Need some intel / advice from forum.

    Messaged this girl and was able to get her offline and she was DTF. Chatted details. Then I don't see her on SA and she says her account was deleted. Now planning to meet Thursday. Too good to be true. Anyone know this girl.

    Since I don't have her link. Ihsve provided pic and her SA name / handle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c989ca7334d9d994a4e0e2ad0bdcefafdda80584-3.jpg‎   c989ca7334d9d994a4e0e2ad0bdcefafdda80584-2.jpg‎  

  12. #491

    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldPilot71  [View Original Post]
    I forgot how exhausting SA is. I've been inactive on there for over a year so now I'mstarting from scratch again. I forgot how many inquiries you need to send out just to get a handful of decent responses. This is almost like having a second job!
    I'm finding girls in Baltimore and college park easier and faster to meet. Dc and nova have been tough for me.

  13. #490

    SA wears me out.

    I forgot how exhausting SA is. I've been inactive on there for over a year so now I'mstarting from scratch again. I forgot how many inquiries you need to send out just to get a handful of decent responses. This is almost like having a second job!

  14. #489

    Vanilla works fine

    Quote Originally Posted by OldPilot71  [View Original Post]
    That's what I tried, but SA wouldn't approve the payment for some reason. I did find a workaround though thanks to Reddit. If you have an Android device, download the SA app, then you can pay with a Google Play card. Once you upgrade your account, delete the app off your phone to keep it clean.
    The Vanilla card works (as of a couple days ago). I registered the card at oneVanilla and then when I went to S, I used a fake name and a real address (it was the CVS I bought the card at), and now I'm good for 28 more days.

  15. #488

    Reviews

    SimpleRed. Texted for a while and finally met up at a bar. She claims she wants a SD, but seemed more like someone that would have used BP. I wasn't real excited but decided to go back to her place. She has really cute small B cups, but has a few extra pounds around the waste. Did what would be equivalent to a short stay. We never discussed price and she wasn't happy with the $. I gave her. I reminded her that she got $40 of food and drinks at the bar and left. Would not recommend.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2ce6c...7-8f809d5fe5f9

    Samy Pajamy.

    Talked with her for a while. Is consistantly changing name and going inactive. Attractive lady with a great body, but has implants. She seems to have a lot of issues / drama so I stopped talking to her. Saw her a few times, and sex was average.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape