Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 457 of 492 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    What is Leigh up to?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...g/408721259022

    According to the ad, she wants DP.

    I recall her being prissy, requiring an extensive screening and charging too much for a decent, clothed BJ.

    Why do I feel there is a lot more to this story? Also, I would steer clear since she never gave me any indication that much more was on the menu other than BJ unless you paid a shit-ton and were a repeat consumer (that didn't mind her BF being near by).

    Is this for real or some kind of set-up?

  2. #530
    Quote Originally Posted by WarKing21  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, so I'm trying to cross this off the list.
    Check escort index. They still kicking around enfield. Not sure if any in springfield. Had a 203 area code.

  3. #529

    Asian Escort.

    I saw a very beautiful Asian escort in Framingham one time. You'll probably have the best luck finding one in the Boston area. That's my guess. I also picked up an Asian SW about 6 years ago. She was dressed well and looked normal. But she made the eye contact and she was on Main Street Worcester. So I pulled over and she hopped in.

    Good luck.

    Asian women in general can be very affectionate to American men. You could potentially convert the right one.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarKing21  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, so I'm trying to cross this off the list.

  4. #528

    Asian Escort.

    Hey guys, so I'm trying to cross this off the list.

  5. #527
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I am newly and partially transplanted to Springfield on the daily. I travel by Mass Pike from Worcester. Could anyone be of any help on a provider along those routes who has been around long enough for there to be no guessing of their legitimacy? I don't need a super star or anything. I just want a dependable girl, who is reachable and thorough.

    I'm willing to travel north or south of that route if that's where a dependable girl resides. I know there are some providers north of Springfield in Northampton. Which would be fine for me if that's the destination.

    Thanks for any help guys. Once again just seeking a dependable provider in the western mass region or 35 mile radius. Plenty of trades in central mass for you. I have my gold in this area so, gold will be returned equally if given.
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/851632775501

    She looks better than the pics. Very tall and very young, but legal. Toothy BJ, so skip that and go right for the very tight pussy. Only does car dates, but knows of a hotel for 50. Her prices seem to be fluid for how well she knows you. Works at the local Dunkies.

  6. #526

    Hey guys looking for some, look no farther 100%skilled&

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...k/819600836679

    Not bad. 3 out of 5. Very tall, close to 6'. Only does car dates but seems open to being taken home and is open to video. Very chill and open, younger than her ad says, she is 20. Bad BJ, very toothy but she will take the load in her mouth but will spit. Super tight pussy and brings a couple condoms. She is very welcoming during sex, talks you into it and then talks dirty. Much better looking than the pics, she would be rated higher if she could host. Quality, just have a good backseat.

  7. #525
    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    She is. Used to post on BP as well. I saw her once at the 6 in w. Spfld. This was last yr sometime before BP went down. Was 1. 2 for half. Looked nothing like her pics. Pics are very filtered. No kissing and a lot of restrictions. Wasn't worth it imo.

  8. #524

    I've seen her place

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I have been in contact with her today already. Thank you Big dog for the quick response. As a first time visitor should I be wary of the neighborhood? Has this woman been Doing this in the same spot long enough that she may be watched? I appreciate the provider tip as that's exactly what I've asked for. Now I just want to make sure it's a safe situation. For those of you who have seen her in the past how was the in call location?
    It's been a while but her place is near the park, older but nice large single family house, clean, her spot was on the top floor. I ran into scheduling issues with her before. Watched? LEO in sprfld have bigger fish to fry. YMMV.

  9. #523

    Ebony

    I have been in contact with her today already. Thank you Big dog for the quick response. As a first time visitor should I be wary of the neighborhood? Has this woman been Doing this in the same spot long enough that she may be watched? I appreciate the provider tip as that's exactly what I've asked for. Now I just want to make sure it's a safe situation. For those of you who have seen her in the past how was the in call location?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustForthI  [View Original Post]
    She got busted a while back for selling coke and H.

  10. #522
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    If we find her info, please share. Forest park is right near my work.
    She got busted a while back for selling coke and H.

  11. #521

    Ms Ebony

    If we find her info, please share. Forest park is right near my work.

    Quote Originally Posted by FTD247  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she is still active? Fun little spinner. I think she used to be in the Forest Park section of Springfield.

    Thanks in advance.

  12. #520

    Post #508

    'Nuff said.

  13. #519

    Ms ebony

    Absolutely great, but I'm not sure she is still active.

  14. #518

    Response to my ad.

    This is supposedly a husband and wife team. The husband answered my ad. He says they live right outside Sturbridge. He saying only 1. 25 for the session. Which sounds a little too good to be true. He has emailed me over the last Few days which makes him more credible to me.

    Does anyone know of a husband and wife team near Sturbridge with a really hot wife?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A9C68D71-AEDF-472D-A045-18FE6FD91781.png‎  

  15. #517

    Ms. Ebony

    Quote Originally Posted by JustForthI  [View Original Post]
    Honesty I can't recommend one right now. Sucks but the last couple years things have dried up in this area.
    Anyone know if she is still active? Fun little spinner. I think she used to be in the Forest Park section of Springfield.

    Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape