Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25250
    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    I believe this will answer your question.

    Pilot.
    Ok thanks for the help, good luck and safe hunting.

  2. #25249
    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    The other bad news is that I heard Kitty Kat died. Is that true?
    No bond yet and there probably won't be one tomorrow either. The info on Kitty Kat is most likely NOT true unless it was in the last hour.

  3. #25248
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDuke29  [View Original Post]
    I checked the forum and there seems to be a few different ones, but I am really interested in getting this one. I have seen her a few times walking and I picked her up once a long time ago but couldn't dine out. I saw her again a week ago or so but she seemed to be a little crazy maybe? Just wondering if anyone has any info on her.
    She seemed pretty crazy to me also. Was really mean and turning all kinds of customers away. Didn't know if she was somebody that just needed help. Nice body and young. She was down on north end by the racetrac on obt.

  4. #25247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Mariah

    Started the New Year right and got probably the sexist girl on the trail. She is really hot with that figure, those legs and lets not forget, her ass. Picked her up at the Royal and asked her name. She told me Mariah. Previous posts about her attitude are probably valid. As she tried to give me some attitude as well. But I made it very clear to her with a straight face what she needs to do, which is BBBJCIM. That it needs to be performed to my liking or no donation. Anyone who pays this girl upfront are going to have problems. She got the done for the 40 roses I had for her. Performance grade is B. Will I repeat, maybe if their are no better options.

  5. #25246

    Quick bail her out!!

    Quote Originally Posted by WeSobt1  [View Original Post]
    There so many option on the trail. I can say I go twice a week every week of the year and May be repeated no more then 3 time with a trick. I have never seen this gal any where. There are so many. The more you trick there more different one you see. And if you miss a day like I did you will miss out. She is a gem.
    The other bad news is that I heard Kitty Kat died. Is that true?

  6. #25245
    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    Best of 2019. Picked up this petite teen treat by the Sunoco in the old quad. She's been out on the regs for about a year now but no signs of wear. You guys are really missing out if you haven't seen her. This provider can give a genuine GFE. Service included all of my favorites stellar bbj BBFS with a ton of feminine moaning. After I popped my first load in that cute little mouth, I had to repeat for an encore. My camera is shitty but I have to post this cutie Philly style. damn, no digits but I typically catch her walking.
    There so many option on the trail. I can say I go twice a week every week of the year and May be repeated no more then 3 time with a trick. I have never seen this gal any where. There are so many. The more you trick there more different one you see. And if you miss a day like I did you will miss out. She is a gem.

  7. #25244

    That's too bad

    Quote Originally Posted by ExEccieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm she is on vacation. Length of time is unknown.

    EEG.
    Hopefully it won't be long. Don't want her to put on vacation weight.

  8. #25243

    Angie

    Picked up some girl names Angie behind royal. Skinny white girl with freckles. She gets in and immediately starts whining that she basically got robbed on her last date so I'm about to kick her out but I don't have time to pick up another girl. I take her to a spot the whole time she's complaining, I just tune her out. We agreed to 20 for head and she does a decent job, however it was taking me a little bit but I don't say anything she starts asking 30 for sex to make it go faster but I was kind of just in the mood for head so I declined until she said she'll do it for the 20. Can't refuse that, got in the back she sucked me for another minute before I started fucking. Didn't even last a minute. I'll take a 15 minute blowjob and sex for 20. Advantages of not paying up front brothers. No digits but she's probably still out there by royal.

  9. #25242

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by DingALing  [View Original Post]
    She just went on vacation. Beautiful girl and a great date too.
    Can confirm she is on vacation. Length of time is unknown.

    EEG.

  10. #25241

    Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin44  [View Original Post]
    I haven't posted as often although I've been on the trail often. I've had a lot of help and had a good time so I'll post some advice for some of the rookies and maybe it'll help others as well.

    1. Currently Nashville from 39th to 44th is where a bunch of girls are followed by royal inn. You'll find others by Best Buy and travelodge but if you want to be efficient keep your loops to these areas.

    2. Don't discuss money until she is in your car, you have moved the car and you've done your cop check (fingered her pussy or let her grab your dick.

    3. Every single girl barebacks on the trail, every single one. If you do, you accept the consequences if they arise. Be responsible and get tested frequently. Don't ever pay extra if you do. Also understand if any girl is doing it with you, she's doing it with 50 other guys no matter how convincing she is that she "never does it". The only girls I've personally not done bareback with, were skye and tinker bell but I'm not surprised if others have.

    4. You choose how much you pay, however don't believe "you get what you pay for". The most I've been paying for most girls is 30 for everything cum in mouth or cream pie. The only girl I'm suing 40 for is Lauren, though we did start at 30 for the first couple times. The black girls with a pimp and random backpage girls who walk will demand more, ignore them and kick them out of your car.

    5. Don't drive reckless, make a complete stop at stop signs and make sure your headlights are intact and on. The cops know what your doing they just need a reason to pull you over.

    6. If you ever do get pulled over, get the girls real name quickly and give her yours ask where she's staying and your story is you're friends and your dropping her off. She probably has drugs on her so unless they have a reason to search her you'll be fine. Don't let the girls do drugs in your car. The cops will pressure you into cofessing, as long as you stick to that simple story you should be fine.

    7. Get girls digits if you can and text them before you leave because they will take there time responding. Don't be offended if they don't respond. They will lose their phones, they will let their phones die, they will be hella high on drugs, they'll be fucking some other guy, or maybe they're just in jail.

    8. Only take the money your willing to spend that night and hide everything else in your trunk or something. If given the chance these girls will rob you.

    9. Never go to their spot, if you've been with the girl a couple times and you feel cool with her it's ok to go to her room but not before then and make sure no one else will be there.

    10. Don't be afraid to walk away from pussy and drop these girls off where you picked them up. Sometimes they'll give in to negotiation, other times they won't.

    Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wamo25  [View Original Post]
    I don't know for sure if I will be able tot make time tomorrow, but I am going to be visiting Orlando tomorrow and was wondering what streets are good with SW action, better yet if anyone has any digits to share that would be great too, but if not some streets would be good. If possible, maybe some specific land markers (like a specific restaraunt, grocery store, or building) that way I know a more specific area to look for. Thanks, stay safe and good hunting.
    I believe this will answer your question.

    Pilot.

  11. #25240

    192

    Decided to go hit my old Stomping ground in Kissimmee Found a islander black chick. She was heavyset but not too heavy had a very cute face Young turned me on. I go around I can already tell by the voice She was going to be fun with those Thick lip LEO check decide on the donation I A except well for about a 45 minute ride. CBJ But it was super on point sheall over the place shirt From my neck down to the boys repeat after repeat I had to pull over To let her work. Dang it she had no number. For the Kissimmee boys to be between 535 and Walmart.

  12. #25239

    Orlando visit

    I don't know for sure if I will be able tot make time tomorrow, but I am going to be visiting Orlando tomorrow and was wondering what streets are good with SW action, better yet if anyone has any digits to share that would be great too, but if not some streets would be good. If possible, maybe some specific land markers (like a specific restaraunt, grocery store, or building) that way I know a more specific area to look for. Thanks, stay safe and good hunting.

  13. #25238

    Hmm not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by DingALing  [View Original Post]
    She just went on vacation. Beautiful girl and a great date too.
    I had an early morning run to MCO, went to the mall area gas station for a OJ and breakfast sandwich. Sat there for a while and didn't see anything. Actually one that looked like something the cat brought in, then another white girl with an awesome ass but was butter face with the candy splotches, I was only there looking for Bree, nothing else. Decided to make a loop and look around, nothing, then as I was about to give up boom I see her cutting across a parking lot heading to the back of a store, there was another monger in front of me in a silver crossover chasing her down, I thought to myself he's got this in the bag but the parking lot ended, she never looked back and he gave up. I looked at my GPS and figured a way to get where she was headed. Fingers crossed and boom it brought me right to where she and some older guy had camp set. I just put it in park about 100 ft away and waited to see if she would come my way and in about 2 minutes she did. She came up to the window saying we are only going to be here for a little while and we clean up after ourselves, I told her I don't care honey, I thought you might like to go for a ride, she laughed and said oh duh silly me and hopped in. I offered to take her to the G and she could shower if needed, nope I just left a friends hotel and my hair is still damp. She was fresh and said next time we can go there but I have to score some goods in a little bit so that's too far away for now. We found a safe spot where she jumped in the back seat, then got buck ass naked and looked better than the pics. I settled for a BBBJCIM and full roaming was allowed, damn I wanted to take her to the G and play for a bit but it wasn't in the cards today. Dropped her off behind the gas station prolly about 8:45. She is as sweet as they come and unfortunately headed down a dark path, no phone at this time. If she went away it was after that and I just checked the resort registry and she was not listed, call it my lucky day, peace SS96 out.

  14. #25237

    Bolton

    Met Tracy with the bolt-ons on nye near wm. First time seeing her. She was obsessed with this small bottle of lotion that she kept squeezing and smearing lotion out of. Read about the smell issue on here but luckily she may have just started her tours as I didn't smell any. Nice smooth thighs. Must have been that damn lotion LOL. Very sweet and nice gal in her late thirties and performed all activities with enthusiasm. I had to remind her to take the donation at the end LOL. She told me she'd have a phone the next time I saw her. We'll see.

  15. #25236

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    Did a quick jaunt on the trail today. Found good ol tiger by BB. We went to a spot little be south of 528 and got a great bbbjwcim. As usual she half coherent but surprisingly not only does, she rememeber me but realized I had changed vehicles. So maybe she's got a few brain cells left. Dropped her off down by Holden. On the way I spotted Barbie and limping girl (don't recall her name) by numbered streets. Tiger actually looked, decent and offered all three options for 80 so if you have a room. She gave me a number but you can only leave a message and she'll, call back so take, that for, what its worth but I'll happily share.
    It was probably Ashley / Bella Saint I saw her at Dollar General yesterday night and she gave me a hug but she was limping bad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape