Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,291 to 28,305 of 31135
-
01-02-19 21:26 #2845Senior Member

Posts: 193Anybody
Been seeing this one ad for a while. Anyone have any info?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...p/114513927029
-
01-02-19 20:24 #2844Senior Member

Posts: 516When you say these pics are "old", do you mean like 2 or 3 years, or like a decade?
Originally Posted by HobbyExec
[View Original Post]
--OMR.
-
01-02-19 19:47 #2843Senior Member

Posts: 193Becca
I actually think she looks even better in person. Her body language is on point.
Originally Posted by Wildcat86
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 18:17 #2842Senior Member

Posts: 1659Doubt it
Doubt she will do what you inquired. She is not "older" she's early 20's and rather mature beyond her years. In my opinion, she's a diamond in the rough. Mostly because she doesn't show any of the stereotypical problems associated with most females in the hobby. On another note, the lolli lolli is superior and she gets into it something fierce. Body is right, ride is amazing and finish is intense.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 17:00 #2841Senior Member

Posts: 126Anyone seen her
-
01-02-19 16:26 #2840Senior Member

Posts: 7337Something that looks like this for 80 and hour or 40 for a half? I don't believe it. I bet what opens the door looks nothing like this.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/271517623839
-
01-02-19 15:06 #2839Senior Member

Posts: 187Becca
What's the damage for her? I'm assuming it's higher than usual as she's hot as hell from those pics.
Originally Posted by Backlash
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 14:01 #2838Senior Member

Posts: 449Becca
Damn, if her pictures are real, she's amazing looking. Looks almost TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Backlash
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 13:51 #2837Senior Member

Posts: 126Anyone seen her
https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/1520154
Seems to be legit. Incall is in sketchy area. Help.
-
01-02-19 12:54 #2836Senior Member

Posts: 94I've done incalls and outcall and never had a problem except once for an incall when the provider took my money then tried to up sell. Long story short, cops were called because I refused to leave without my money. Cop came got my money back and they told me to stay out of Concord 😁.
Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8
[View Original Post]
Now I've had lots of outcalls to my place. I actually prefer it because I have a chance to see what they look like before I let them in. Best advice is to be smart. Put away all important stuff and be vigilant. Once the girl enters my place my security system is armed from my phone and she never leaves my sight.
Stay safe.
-
01-02-19 12:07 #2835Senior Member

Posts: 618Squirters
I'd suggest that if you are interesting in squirting that you look up on some scientific sites to see what it's mostly made up of, especially if there's any quantity. The sex sites all have their own way of defining it. No judgement on my part just not my thing.
-
01-02-19 10:40 #2834Senior Member

Posts: 26Bella
She is real maybe a little older than advertised and definitely a squirter! Gives a fair time but would do a half she dose rush a bit great body. Nice pussy!
Originally Posted by KSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 10:37 #2833Senior Member

Posts: 3078K.
Originally Posted by KSeeker
[View Original Post]
She has been reported on here before, have read of varying levels of quality.
-
01-02-19 10:11 #2832Senior Member

Posts: 719Casey
Anyone see this one yet?
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 10:03 #2831Senior Member

Posts: 719Mariah
She do BBFS? If not 350 for an older MILF seems super steep.
Originally Posted by MrSmithwick
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





