Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,321 to 28,335 of 31137
-
01-01-19 10:29 #2817Senior Member

Posts: 61Incall is where she supplies the location. Some of the locations, be they a hotel or a residence, can be very sketchy. I rely on reviews to assess the risk. Like I said Lizzy has a great private location and I'm sure she figures that into her rate. But I will admit I have been uncomfortable before and I share that info.
Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8
[View Original Post]
Outcall is when you provide the location and I only do that when traveling in a hotel. I would never have a provider come to my place.
-
01-01-19 10:25 #2816Senior Member

Posts: 544Any reviews of this girl?
-
01-01-19 09:56 #2815Senior Member

Posts: 33My first provider was at her apartment. She gives address and I would text her once I'm at the gate. She then guides me to her room.
Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 09:29 #2814Senior Member

Posts: 3078Been thinking of "meating" her, anyone have any Intel on her? Thanks.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...o/138094290464
-
01-01-19 09:11 #2813Senior Member

Posts: 3078I have had providers give me the room number across from their room, they watch me through the peep hole. Then open their door and say they gave me the wrong room number while I'm knocking on the wrong door LOL. I guess that's believable given their extracurricular activities. Its happened more than once, kind of a clever way to verify.
Originally Posted by PieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 08:17 #2812Senior Member

Posts: 154Hotel. Always a hotel. Don't give her your room number. Instead meet her out front or at the side door. If you don't like what you see you can leave her there and you haven't given her your room number.
Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 07:35 #2811Senior Member

Posts: 202She went crickets
I called and asked for an appointment. She said she was at lunch, told me where to meet her, and asked me to give her 30 minutes to get back to a notell on clanton. 45 min later, I saw her come back, but she never responded to any call or text. Two big guys in a pickup dropped her off. Guess she had a nice lunch.
Originally Posted by OldButNotDumb
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
01-01-19 03:03 #2810Senior Member

Posts: 273House or motel
Question for you all, when you set-up an outcall with a provider do you prefer to meet at a motel or her personal residence. I know that there is a level of risk no matter which way you choose. I have had bad experiences on both accounts! Any info you all can share?
-
01-01-19 02:12 #2809Senior Member

Posts: 273Them
I looked her up on Erotic Monkey, at least I think it's her. She's covering her face. Bod looks nice but. 3 hr is steep, very steep.
Originally Posted by BigKav1000
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 01:16 #2808Senior Member

Posts: 288I honestly can't remember if she squirted or not. Seems like she did, but that might have been me.
Originally Posted by Gruulaid631
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 22:26 #2807Senior Member

Posts: 513She squirts. But not a squirter in the sense that she does at will or every time. If she is comfortable with you and you know what your doing she can. And does.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 17:19 #2806Senior Member

Posts: 351Alyssa
Just saw Alyssa earlier 2 day. Good time but not a squirter.
Originally Posted by Gruulaid631
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 16:55 #2805Senior Member

Posts: 61Lizzy hosts at a very nice spot and is true PSE. She has always tried hard to please for me. But since she upped her rates I haven't seen her lately. But I would say you wouldn't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 15:48 #2804Senior Member

Posts: 187Squirter?
The ad for Alyssa you posted says she's a squirter, can you confirm?
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 15:42 #2803Senior Member

Posts: 288I've not seen Sara (the recent reports about her increase in size have given me pause) but of the two Lizes I would go with the nonredhead depending on her donations now and your budget. The redhead Liz is, IMO, a bit oldermore GILF than MILF. And I would also recommend Alyssa if you can catch up with https://m.escortdirectory.com/escort/Alyssa-102389/.
Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





