Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 756 of 888 FirstFirst ... 256 656 706 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 806 856 ... LastLast
Results 11,326 to 11,340 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1992

    Missing the point

    If she was seeing too many people that day then why did she set up the meet with this poor guy? SHE stood Gvillenftown up. That speaks volumes about the woman and her professionalism, or lack thereof.

    JMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    They are both fairly popular and busy. I saw Kelly the other week at her apartment, and she told me she doesn't like seeing too many people in one day at her place. So I would assume that's true for both of them. You just have to catch them on a day they don't have too many clients.

    RM.

  2. #1991

    Kelly and Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Gvillenftown  [View Original Post]
    I saw her post on skip the games and texted her. She responded right back we set up a plan and when I was ready and verified she ghosted on me and never returned a message. Said she was going to give address and never did. Tried calling and went to voice mail. She seemed super cool to just ghost on me but oh well. Just a waste of time. I've seen ok reviews on her sister Kelly as the phone number is the same but the add is for Katie and definitely a different pic in posts. I do know all services are CBJ etc.
    They are both fairly popular and busy. I saw Kelly the other week at her apartment, and she told me she doesn't like seeing too many people in one day at her place. So I would assume that's true for both of them. You just have to catch them on a day they don't have too many clients.

    RM.

  3. #1990
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    Apparently she's added greek to her menu and will let you cum in her ass. I opted just for the standard BBFS with CIP. She's a cute petite little girl. Fun times. Motel 6 on Wade Hampton.
    I don't normally visit the greek islands but I have not seen this one in a while and she was one of my favorites. I think I will plan a visit this week to see this tiny piece.

  4. #1989

    Katie Easley

    I saw her post on skip the games and texted her. She responded right back we set up a plan and when I was ready and verified she ghosted on me and never returned a message. Said she was going to give address and never did. Tried calling and went to voice mail. She seemed super cool to just ghost on me but oh well. Just a waste of time. I've seen ok reviews on her sister Kelly as the phone number is the same but the add is for Katie and definitely a different pic in posts. I do know all services are CBJ etc.

  5. #1988
    Quote Originally Posted by PismoflyerGA  [View Original Post]
    Put this one on your DNC list. Scammer. Will lie, cheat, deceive, and is a security risk. Last time I saw her, she had a black-eye, and said it was from a car accident. Wrong, her live-in unemployed boyfriend had zapped her face with a knuckle sandwich. Faked a pending death of her father to get more out me. Total lair. Go swimming at your own risk. Don't say you were not warned. There are others out there that are not SCAM ARTISTS. Just saying.

    Inbox for more details, but the above description is true blue. Stay away. Don't feed the scamming pigs.

    http://athens.skipthegames.com/femal...o/890111025398
    I've tried to see her a few times but she always ghosted me. It was a bit of a drive for me anyways so I probably dodged a bullet there. I called her and she was supposed to send me an address and I waited about ten minutes and I never heard back and called again and she said she would send it. I never heard back from her. I've tried getting her to come to me but she never has a ride when I'm available. She might be hot but not worth the effort of seeing.

  6. #1987

    Couldn't Do That One

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]

    Wouldn't let me DATY. The only reason I was able to stand him up was because she really is hot.

    RM.
    Since I LOVE eatin' puzzy and me looking down at that skull on her ass, I'd never be able to "get the ball rolling", so to speak.

    Happy New Year.

    L2 p.

  7. #1986

    Do Not Call. Scammer

    Put this one on your DNC list. Scammer. Will lie, cheat, deceive, and is a security risk. Last time I saw her, she had a black-eye, and said it was from a car accident. Wrong, her live-in unemployed boyfriend had zapped her face with a knuckle sandwich. Faked a pending death of her father to get more out me. Total lair. Go swimming at your own risk. Don't say you were not warned. There are others out there that are not SCAM ARTISTS. Just saying.

    Inbox for more details, but the above description is true blue. Stay away. Don't feed the scamming pigs.

    http://athens.skipthegames.com/femal...o/890111025398

  8. #1985

    Lexii is an Experience I'm ready to Forget

    Saw this one again for the first time in a few years. She's super hot imo so I figured what's the worst that could happen? Well quite a bit actually.

    No BJ at all not CBJ or BBBJ. Wouldn't let me DATY. Used her hand for about 20 seconds and then put the glove on and got in k-9. The only reason I was able to stand him up was because she really is hot. Her skills may be very lacking, but her body is pretty rocking. Did k-9 for a bit then switched to mish. When I saw her a few years ago, she literally didn't speak a sound, just dead fished it. This time at least she made somewhat of an effort at some moaning and did a little dirty talking as I was about to finish. Right as I started busting in the glove she pushed me out, went and hopped on the other bed, and told me I can clean up in the bathroom.

    Overall, this girl does not seem to enjoy what she does, and alot of what she claims to offer on her STG ad is false. Would not recommend and will probably not repeat. The only thing she has going for her is her looks.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/297419025814

    RM.

  9. #1984

    Nicole

    This one is a definite never repeat for me. Lives in crappy apt complex in Berea (not downtown like she says). Her place is a dump and smells of cat pee. Could not get out of there fast enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by SCanyon4321  [View Original Post]
    We communicated several times prior to the appointment where she eventually directed me to a location a few minutes from her home. Sure enough, she went silent. I tried three times to reach her by text, hung around for a half-hour and nothing. After having driven about 45 minutes to get there I was kinda ticked off but I've come to expect this sort of thing. Later that day she replied with the usual feeble excuse and then she got PO'ed when I called her out. Sour grapes? Sure, but they were well deserved and after reading what others have described when they actually met her I'm glad I was able to keep my money. I don't know who is worse, Nicole or Becca. I don't like leaving negative reviews but sometimes they are well deserved.

    SCanyon.

  10. #1983

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Slabber  [View Original Post]
    She has had ads in both escort and massage in STG, anyone willing to share some info? PM if you like. Thanks.
    We communicated several times prior to the appointment where she eventually directed me to a location a few minutes from her home. Sure enough, she went silent. I tried three times to reach her by text, hung around for a half-hour and nothing. After having driven about 45 minutes to get there I was kinda ticked off but I've come to expect this sort of thing. Later that day she replied with the usual feeble excuse and then she got PO'ed when I called her out. Sour grapes? Sure, but they were well deserved and after reading what others have described when they actually met her I'm glad I was able to keep my money. I don't know who is worse, Nicole or Becca. I don't like leaving negative reviews but sometimes they are well deserved.

    SCanyon.

  11. #1982

    Bad Weekend!

    So I wanted to enjoy this Holliday Weekend and Try to visit new Play Mates! Off of STG Well went 0 and 5 from all that I reached out to! And today alone 3 I did.

    Get a responce from all went silent for 5 hrs and Then after I am home and in Bed Started blowing my text up! This Hobby is not at fun as it use to be! Have Fun if you Can but things Kinda Suck in the Upstate! Right now. Don't Waste you time on Lexii or Dallas! No timeely responce from these girls at all.

  12. #1981

    I am getting lost in this thread

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentSpies  [View Original Post]
    She's independent but she is NOT drug free but it has never been an issue with me. I've seen her plenty and she's always completely normal and actually good to talk to. She never quotes actual time, she says. You leave happy. She's better looking than just about any other girl on STG so I don't mind paying the additional price. I also found out that there is at least one gentleman on here that likes to point out her shortcomings in just about every post she is mentioned because he had a bad experience with her and got his feelings hurt, so remember to take the reviews just as much of an opinion as fact sometimes. She's no scammer or anything so try her out for yourself, I say. She probably has more satisfied guys than not based on my visits with her.
    Can you please add a photo or a link?

    Thanks.

  13. #1980

    Lots of reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Slabber  [View Original Post]
    She has had ads in both escort and massage in STG, anyone willing to share some info? PM if you like. Thanks.
    Lots of reviews on this one. Unfortunately there are also several going by that name. So use search but mainly in the massage thread. Maybe scan or look for certain keywords: flabby, smoker, cats, ringworm, messy, nuru would be my suggestion to start with.

  14. #1979

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Slabber  [View Original Post]
    She has had ads in both escort and massage in STG, anyone willing to share some info? PM if you like. Thanks.
    She is only nuru but you will be happy when you leave. About average body with a nice rack.

  15. #1978
    Quote Originally Posted by Slabber  [View Original Post]
    She has had ads in both escort and massage in STG, anyone willing to share some info? PM if you like. Thanks.
    I have seen her a couple of times over the years, and I have usually regretted going afterward. She is nice but a little weird. Pics are quite dated, and she has put on weight. I have tried to ask her for just lip service but she insists on squirming on you body to body first, which I find awkward. Place smells of cats but is safe enough. Not intending to be mean but that is my opinion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape