Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,416 to 26,430 of 44205
-
01-01-19 21:09 #17790Senior Member

Posts: 96Megan at Honey
Stopped by Honey the other day and saw Megan. The pic they use for her on IG does seem to resemble her. She's tall, white, blonde hair, and canadian. She is around 24. I opted for nuru as usual but was not pleased at all. Average massage before the flip, no teasing or anything close to JR. On the flip she had nice C cups and nice face but what's the point of those features if the massage is subpar. She finished me off, was startled and sort of tried to keep a distance when I came. Do not recommend. I'm kind of getting tired of honey so quick question. Have any of you been to Goddess Massage Spa in Orange? Want to try out another AMP in orange that isn't a sister parlor with honey.
-
01-01-19 18:02 #17789Regular Member

Posts: 8Petite stanton
Wondering if anybody knows where Mimi from the now defunct Petite Spa in Stanton ended up? Some places in Westminster I've patronized recently: 1) CKB. It's easy FS for a fair price and I've never been shorted on time. Women are a little on the older side but are on average attractive if not super fit and are fun. Helen and Lisa are worth seeing. I haven't been enough to know other's names. 2) Health Massage. Have only seen Hanna. FS on the menu. Liked her but not my first choice to return to just because I felt kinda rushed.
-
01-01-19 13:40 #17788Senior Member

Posts: 27Mia at HS
I was curious to try Mia based on her pic on the Honey Spa Instagram. I'd guess she's late 20's, D naturals, nice big ass. She strips down after a soft Swedish massage, lets you play with her fun bags but avoids touching anywhere else and finishes you off with a competent hand job. It was a plain vanilla experience for me, but if you like D naturals you might want to give her a try.
-
01-01-19 11:29 #17787Senior Member

Posts: 169Thanks lg, suspicion confirmed since yelp said it was reported closed as well. Guess I will have to go to the area around the corner!
Originally Posted by Lovergrrl
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 00:49 #17786Regular Member

Posts: 17Thanks for the info, I didn't know, that explains an American male voice answering the phone when I called this morning. I still might go back just for the brown eye massage. Any providers in there that provide HE? Thanks again.
Originally Posted by Tamco
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 00:28 #17785Regular Member

Posts: 15Honey Spa
Hey team,
Looking to head down to the OC this weekend to start off the new year. Never been to Honey, but can you guys tell me the go to for best: nuru, petite, and extras beyond HE? Thank you!
-
12-31-18 23:06 #17784

Posts: 681Lavender appears to be gone.
Originally Posted by Ihaschzbrgr
[View Original Post]
The last time I was at Lila (2 weeks ago) I swung by Lavender and it was closed with no sign of activity.
-
12-31-18 22:51 #17783Senior Member

Posts: 43Orange recommendations?
Dropping my car off at the mechanic early next weekend in Orange. Wondering if you guys can recommend any people / places down there. I'll probably just Uber around.
Would like to try Nuru / b2 b, never done that before.
-
12-31-18 21:29 #17782Regular Member

Posts: 10I doubt that you will get a HE from CiCi because she and her White husband, Sam, own this store. In the past her husband was in the store sometimes. I don't know how it is now.
Originally Posted by BeanTwn1969
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 18:25 #17781Senior Member

Posts: 32Nirvana
Trying again. For some reason, my original replay didn't post.
Originally Posted by MaxCummings
[View Original Post]
[Deleted by Admin]
Yes, it did, you're a new guy and your posts need to be approved before they go live.
A2
-
12-31-18 17:51 #17780Senior Member

Posts: 577Got an email from her said she's no longer in the business after this year. Haven't even visit her yet:
Originally Posted by BeanTwn1969
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 14:58 #17779Senior Member

Posts: 169Lavender
Any mongers been to lavender recently? I see a month ago some have been redirected to a "Lila" around the corner.
-
12-31-18 13:19 #17778Senior Member

Posts: 925https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/The...a/6496761.html
Originally Posted by SkinnyDugan
[View Original Post]
This is what got me curious.
-
12-31-18 13:05 #17777Senior Member

Posts: 211Tell me more! I'm game. Don't know of many options in SC.
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]
——-edit—— I just googled it. Seriously? This looks super legit.
-
12-31-18 12:03 #17776Senior Member

Posts: 925Jolie Perle
In San Clemente.
Anybody try this place?












Reply With Quote





