Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3953

    Tried

    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    I'm not 100% sure I know her but I'm pretty sure everything isn't on the up and up.

    The donations are ridiculous. You're talking $$$ hhr with DATY. That's serious GPS. She should try Eros and have verified reviews at that.

    The little bit I text it sounded so much like a curb feeder Asian that's been around awhile and I wouldn't scoop on the stroll. Met her once at a S27st notel and was really bad news. Posts every now and then with fake pics but asks for a dick pick with two fingers.

    You could give her a try and if she is not the one pictured just turn around a walk.
    I've had a lot of bad asian provider experience even though I'm most attracted to them.

    I tried to get with this one but never offers incalls and I don't like giving out my address. Wouldn't meet nearby or let me pick her up so it never happened. Something seems off for me too.

  2. #3952

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by StrokeOfInsani  [View Original Post]
    Long shot, but I wonder if he really means this one? She's the only big tit no ass w / videos I can think of. It would be nice to know if she is the real deal, I don't recall much about her on here.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lyndsey-...lwaukee-419199
    Toftt earlier in the year. 100% accurate and recent pics. Very hot. Also one of the best service I've ever received.

    Only bad thing is that she said location was east side but sent address of not that great area. Went through with it and no regrets.

  3. #3951
    She is not the hoarder. Her old man is. The place is a dump but the service is worth the trip.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulKolman  [View Original Post]
    Karen.

    I saw Karen a few days ago. She lives on the North West side. I went to her apartment which was a little strange. She will also do car dates. The fee was fine. She is a hoarder and there was stuff all over the place. She is an older lady on the thin side. We went to her bedroom and the only space available was her bed. She gave me one of the best BBBJCIM I ever had. It was safe and I will repeat.
    .

  4. #3950

    Macie

    Her name is Macie. Search this thread using that name and you will find her well reviewed and highly regarded. If you see her return this favor with a review.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyBill  [View Original Post]
    New to Milwaukee was wondering if this one is worth a call any help is appreciated thanks.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...l/321003416116

  5. #3949
    Quote Originally Posted by StrokeOfInsani  [View Original Post]
    Long shot, but I wonder if he really means this one? She's the only big tit no ass w / videos I can think of. It would be nice to know if she is the real deal, I don't recall much about her on here.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lyndsey-...lwaukee-419199
    Looks like a girl who used to work in LaCrosse who went by Cherish at the time.

  6. #3948
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyForYou  [View Original Post]
    Used to pick her up last summer on 5th and Rogers a blow job was 20 bucks and a Quarter Pounder at Mickey D's LOL.
    Doing doubles with Nikki. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/005462512738.

  7. #3947
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuy1234  [View Original Post]
    Her videos? What did I miss?
    Long shot, but I wonder if he really means this one? She's the only big tit no ass w / videos I can think of. It would be nice to know if she is the real deal, I don't recall much about her on here.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lyndsey-...lwaukee-419199

  8. #3946

    Karen

    Karen.

    I saw Karen a few days ago. She lives on the North West side. I went to her apartment which was a little strange. She will also do car dates. The fee was fine. She is a hoarder and there was stuff all over the place. She is an older lady on the thin side. We went to her bedroom and the only space available was her bed. She gave me one of the best BBBJCIM I ever had. It was safe and I will repeat.

  9. #3945
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    Here are 2 pages of those found, 1 that had to be translated that has her pics.

    https://translate.google.com/transla...ml&prev=search

    http://swingacat.info/saggy-tits/thi...en-fucking.php
    Thanks, thought it was too good to be true!

  10. #3944

    Try google

    Quote Originally Posted by FatOldman69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this one? Looks good enough to eat! Tineye was not working, so I couldn't check.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/523432299820
    Here are 2 pages of those found, 1 that had to be translated that has her pics.

    https://translate.google.com/transla...ml&prev=search

    http://swingacat.info/saggy-tits/thi...en-fucking.php

  11. #3943

    Looks Great AA lady

    Anyone know this one? Looks good enough to eat! Tineye was not working, so I couldn't check.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/523432299820

  12. #3942
    Quote Originally Posted by GapCaulker  [View Original Post]
    Saw Bella recently - http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/508973909373 or as some have referred to as UTR Bella. All can I say is wow. She has a good place in place good area and was prompt in scheduling. Her body is amazing along with her DT skills. Covered CG, ACG, and mish to finish. She is worth every penny and I would definitely repeat. Can't believe I waited so long to meet her.
    Thank you for the report Gap. She looks good. I do remember a report being mentioned before but never indulged.

  13. #3941

    Bella

    Saw Bella recently - http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/508973909373 or as some have referred to as UTR Bella. All can I say is wow. She has a good place in place good area and was prompt in scheduling. Her body is amazing along with her DT skills. Covered CG, ACG, and mish to finish. She is worth every penny and I would definitely repeat. Can't believe I waited so long to meet her.

  14. #3940
    New to Milwaukee was wondering if this one is worth a call any help is appreciated thanks.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...l/321003416116

  15. #3939
    New to Milwaukee was wondering if this one is worth a call any help is appreciated thanks.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...l/321003416116

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape