Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,431 to 26,445 of 44217
-
01-01-19 11:29 #17787Senior Member

Posts: 169Thanks lg, suspicion confirmed since yelp said it was reported closed as well. Guess I will have to go to the area around the corner!
Originally Posted by Lovergrrl
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 00:49 #17786Regular Member

Posts: 17Thanks for the info, I didn't know, that explains an American male voice answering the phone when I called this morning. I still might go back just for the brown eye massage. Any providers in there that provide HE? Thanks again.
Originally Posted by Tamco
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 00:28 #17785Regular Member

Posts: 15Honey Spa
Hey team,
Looking to head down to the OC this weekend to start off the new year. Never been to Honey, but can you guys tell me the go to for best: nuru, petite, and extras beyond HE? Thank you!
-
12-31-18 23:06 #17784

Posts: 681Lavender appears to be gone.
Originally Posted by Ihaschzbrgr
[View Original Post]
The last time I was at Lila (2 weeks ago) I swung by Lavender and it was closed with no sign of activity.
-
12-31-18 22:51 #17783Senior Member

Posts: 43Orange recommendations?
Dropping my car off at the mechanic early next weekend in Orange. Wondering if you guys can recommend any people / places down there. I'll probably just Uber around.
Would like to try Nuru / b2 b, never done that before.
-
12-31-18 21:29 #17782Regular Member

Posts: 10I doubt that you will get a HE from CiCi because she and her White husband, Sam, own this store. In the past her husband was in the store sometimes. I don't know how it is now.
Originally Posted by BeanTwn1969
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 18:25 #17781Senior Member

Posts: 32Nirvana
Trying again. For some reason, my original replay didn't post.
Originally Posted by MaxCummings
[View Original Post]
[Deleted by Admin]
Yes, it did, you're a new guy and your posts need to be approved before they go live.
A2
-
12-31-18 17:51 #17780Senior Member

Posts: 577Got an email from her said she's no longer in the business after this year. Haven't even visit her yet:
Originally Posted by BeanTwn1969
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 14:58 #17779Senior Member

Posts: 169Lavender
Any mongers been to lavender recently? I see a month ago some have been redirected to a "Lila" around the corner.
-
12-31-18 13:19 #17778Senior Member

Posts: 925https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/The...a/6496761.html
Originally Posted by SkinnyDugan
[View Original Post]
This is what got me curious.
-
12-31-18 13:05 #17777Senior Member

Posts: 211Tell me more! I'm game. Don't know of many options in SC.
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]
——-edit—— I just googled it. Seriously? This looks super legit.
-
12-31-18 12:03 #17776Senior Member

Posts: 925Jolie Perle
In San Clemente.
Anybody try this place?
-
12-31-18 03:44 #17775Senior Member

Posts: 291Thanks for the report. I will definitely check her out.
Originally Posted by AdMenber
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 23:56 #17774Regular Member

Posts: 17Fullerton spa.
I stopped by Fullerton spa the other day hoping to see Candy or Nana because I heard about their rimming skills. I have never been there before but I figured I'd give a try, called ahead and only Candy was available. Tell them I'm 15 min out and she says OK she'll be ready, but when I get there they tell me it's a 30 minute wait cause she's busy. I didn't have time to wait but I am still curious and will return. Any suggestions?
-
12-30-18 23:48 #17773Regular Member

Posts: 17Orange Day Spa.
This report is from 2 weeks ago, stopped by ODS on a whim passing thru Orange, the woman at the desk was a very sexy in shape woman named CiCi, I told her I wanted her she was hesitant tried to get me to go with another masseuse but I insisted on her, she gave in and told me to strip and lay down. When she came back in she had short shorts on and I almost snapped my neck looking at her. Really good body and strong. She gave a decent massage with some teasing and I was so ready to go, but when I tried to negotiate a HE she just kept telling me she's a good girl. She then proceeds to massage my balls and asshole for 20 minutes, it felt so incredibly good but she would not finish me so she poured a bunch of oil in my hand and finished myself off all while she was massaging the brown eye. Not the ending I wanted but still satisfied. I think if I return she will do more and if not the a hole massage is worth it. I couldn't stop moaning the whole time. Total damage. 4+. 4.












Reply With Quote






