Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 10966
-
12-31-18 08:40 #1231Senior Member

Posts: 650NH girl
I have been going back and forth with this one. Finally connected and was hoping for the best. She wanted 500 plus Outcall, I countered 250 her Incall. Silence. So much for the art of the deal. She said 500 was normal for her but your in the middle of nowhere NH I said!! It may be the girls are trying to pay off thier Christmas debt with a couple of visits but these expectations are crazy.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c0095...e-eb7aef7e0607
-
12-31-18 08:34 #1230Senior Member

Posts: 137Never Satisfied
Guess that's the problem with most guys. When we get a good thing, always thinking there's something better. The ladies probably think the same way, unless they want your baby.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
Happy New Year and thanks to all for helping us stay safe.
-
12-30-18 20:35 #1229Senior Member

Posts: 235[Deleted by Admin]
And this from the other side. Some day you guys are going to wake up and realize it was never red v blue and it was always us v them and they kept you at each others throats while they (both they) destroyed your country.
Pussy is non political, don't do this shit again. There is a thread for you guys that have hardons for this shit.
A2
-
12-30-18 17:19 #1228Senior Member

Posts: 338Entitled PPS snowflake
[Deleted by Admin]
This is why, same here.
A2
-
12-29-18 17:47 #1227Senior Member

Posts: 602Burbu1
Super hot girl but you have to 'prove" you are worthy of her. And just how do you do that? Simple, buy something off her wish list!
If you are really interested in me visit my wishlist and select something. I only go out with people who show me they are real and not wasting my time.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6ce20...b-e5b608c24be6
-
12-29-18 17:41 #1226Banned Member

Posts: 942https://www.seeking.com/member/289dd...e-14abca039139
Originally Posted by NewEngland
[View Original Post]
No info. Always looking to meet new sa talent so lmk wink wink.
-
12-29-18 15:58 #1225Senior Member

Posts: 374Jhills
Hi any one have 411 on this women she hit me up right before the holidays and haven t heard back.
https://www.seeking.com/member/289dd384-1c56-459b-a54e-14abca039139
-
12-29-18 13:17 #1224Senior Member

Posts: 299Entitled PPS snowflake
[Political Commentary deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!
Seriously? Some of you guys can't get enough of this shit and have to inject this political bullshit into everything. GPS is not a function of politics.
Fuck, it's ridiculous and it never ends and why is it that the only people who throw that snowflake bullshit around are the ones doing the crying?
Go to a rally or fight about this shit at Christmas dinner with your family if you have to but keep it the fuck off the forum.
A2
-
12-29-18 12:30 #1223Senior Member

Posts: 39Hottie.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ca3b2...5-ae34cbab9b35
Any info on this one? Any one been with here before? Was suppose to meet 2 weeks ago, agreed on 200 bare with CIP. Cannot host so decide to get a hotel. Day comes texts me and says she is an interview. 2 hours later texts me says she done with interview. I get on my way since I have to drive hr there to pick her. 10 min into drive I let her know am on the way, no response so I turned back. That was it no response again.
-
12-29-18 11:04 #1222Senior Member

Posts: 338Sophieee2000
Venmo'd her some $. Does filthy videos and emails them to you. You can tell her to do whatever you want.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7dad4...c-110e0a3c8c4b
-
12-29-18 11:03 #1221Senior Member

Posts: 338Yeah
I think you'd find better talent at an AMP LOL.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-18 08:37 #1220Senior Member

Posts: 602Now I've seen everything
Run of the mill massage girl selling herself as high end SB.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9033a...0-6b6a69fb858b
-
12-28-18 22:57 #1219Regular Member

Posts: 10Irenefrombos on SA
If anyone chats with her, be careful. After chatting for a couple days and sending me some fake pics, she threatened to blackmail me if I didn't paypal her $400. She was saying that she was underage, and threatening to expose the dick pic I sent her (culled from Reddit, LOL). She wanted to talk on the phone, so I called her from a google voice number, and she was super insistent about asking me to talk dirty and tell her what I wanted to do to her. I was kinda weirded out, so I didn't say anything like that, but she said she recorded my voice so I "wouldn't be able to deny it". I can't post her profile, as she blocked me, but her screenname is Irenefrombos. Be careful out there guys.
-
12-28-18 22:20 #1218Regular Member

Posts: 10Same here! I wish SA, SB, was around 20*30 years ago.
Originally Posted by Skboy
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 21:36 #1217Senior Member

Posts: 214How about spreading the wealth around mate.
Originally Posted by Skboy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





