Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,336 to 28,350 of 31133
-
12-31-18 08:26 #2798Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121Liz reviews
She has many reviews. Very accommodating. She loves having fun. Many say best pussy in Charlotte for the MILF market. Prices are reasonable. I see her regularly.
Originally Posted by OldManRiver
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 08:23 #2797Senior Member

Posts: 180Milf
I've never seen her but she has many good reviews on here.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 07:29 #2796Senior Member

Posts: 1095I hope she's real as she looks good and has a nice menu.
Originally Posted by OldManRiver
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 06:25 #2795Senior Member

Posts: 61Seen her a few times was hot and cold but hot was off the charts. Used to hang out with the blonde named Sarah.
Originally Posted by OldManRiver
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 00:34 #2794Senior Member

Posts: 1653Midtown
I'm not sure what post or girl this is referring to, but I can confirm that Midtown Motor Inn Gastonia is a dangerous shit hole. It is drug infested, thugs and pimps lingering on balconies, LEO there frequently. Do not go there to meet anyone. If your girl stays there ask her to walk across the street and meet you at BB&T bank. Then take her anywhere else.
Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8
[View Original Post]
GB40.
-
12-30-18 23:02 #2793Senior Member

Posts: 516I love me some over-40 MILF action, and recently saw this ad for "Liz" . Redhead, milfy, and curvy--just my type. Anyone have any information about her? I'm going to be in Charlotte next week, and thought I might pay her a visit.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/686673292438
-
12-30-18 22:14 #2792Senior Member

Posts: 309Kandy Star
TOFT and glad I did. If you like tight spinner bodies, then this one is for you. Smoking hot body on this one and a great attitude. Everything on the table. She can also do doubles with another girl (white girl and she looks good as well).
You don't want to miss out on this one before she leaves town. I'd be a regular if she was CLT based for sure.
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/28329472/
-
12-30-18 21:01 #2791Senior Member

Posts: 273Bad location
Location you're describing sounds like the Mid-Town motel off of hwy 74 and 321. That place is a shit hole from what I have heard. Not trying to get robbed or locked up.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
What really confuses me about their pimp / handlers is that if they treat the mongers bad then they loose business, causing us not to want to go to places like that? They're just plan stupid I guess cutting their own throats for a fast buck to rob someone. Sorry Bastards!
Some on here have suggested once you pick up the lady take her to CVE. Never been there but sounds like it maybe safer?
-
12-30-18 20:55 #2790Senior Member

Posts: 288So is the ass in this ad hers (or a reasonable facsimile)?
Originally Posted by ScSmilingMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 20:44 #2789Senior Member

Posts: 273Hilltop
Sorry I was referring to the Hilltop Motel. Also do you recommend any other motels in the area? BTW thanks for the info on CVE.
Originally Posted by Gastonian4
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 19:50 #2788Senior Member

Posts: 618Hilltop
You're exactly right, I'd thought the question was for the CVE. Hilltop it doesn't matter when you go, they will take your $25 anytime!
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 19:22 #2787Senior Member

Posts: 110Delicious Ebony
I have been eyeing this provider for a few weeks, I see her posts below and on a few other sites pretty frequently, but never seen a post or review about her. I'm not even sure if Delicious is her name, so searching didn't turn anything up. Anyone seen her? I might TOFTT if not. Also, if anyone can recommend a black, curvy, GFE provider, I'd love a PM or any thoughts. Thanks in advance.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2947052
-
12-30-18 18:35 #2786Senior Member

Posts: 7337It sounds like you are describing CVE and not Hilltop?
Originally Posted by Gastonian4
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 18:34 #2785Senior Member

Posts: 139Ella pix
The only issue I'm seeing is her listed weight at 174. (I have not seen her.) Suggests to me she is a bit heavier than her pix let on. Which of course happens all the time unfortunately.
Originally Posted by PieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 18:22 #2784Senior Member

Posts: 154Ella
I'm going to TOFTT with Ella tomorrow.
UNLESS.
One of you have seen her before and wouldn't recommend her. Are any of you seeing any red lights in those pictures?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...r/673072610517











Reply With Quote





