Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,326 to 11,340 of 13305
-
01-01-19 15:28 #1980Senior Member

Posts: 822Please report back when you see her
Please let us know if you can confirm Greek. That would definitely be worth trying! It has me wondering if she would be up for a DP, hmm.
Originally Posted by MtnPanda
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 14:49 #1979Senior Member

Posts: 1150I'm going to have to see her soon if Greek and cia is available now.
Originally Posted by VincentSpies
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 14:13 #1978Senior Member

Posts: 875Missing the point
If she was seeing too many people that day then why did she set up the meet with this poor guy? SHE stood Gvillenftown up. That speaks volumes about the woman and her professionalism, or lack thereof.
JMO.
Originally Posted by RunningMan3325
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 11:00 #1977Senior Member

Posts: 224Kelly and Katie
They are both fairly popular and busy. I saw Kelly the other week at her apartment, and she told me she doesn't like seeing too many people in one day at her place. So I would assume that's true for both of them. You just have to catch them on a day they don't have too many clients.
Originally Posted by Gvillenftown
[View Original Post]
RM.
-
01-01-19 01:11 #1976Senior Member

Posts: 121I don't normally visit the greek islands but I have not seen this one in a while and she was one of my favorites. I think I will plan a visit this week to see this tiny piece.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 00:58 #1975Senior Member

Posts: 75Katie Easley
I saw her post on skip the games and texted her. She responded right back we set up a plan and when I was ready and verified she ghosted on me and never returned a message. Said she was going to give address and never did. Tried calling and went to voice mail. She seemed super cool to just ghost on me but oh well. Just a waste of time. I've seen ok reviews on her sister Kelly as the phone number is the same but the add is for Katie and definitely a different pic in posts. I do know all services are CBJ etc.
-
12-31-18 22:35 #1974Senior Member

Posts: 259I've tried to see her a few times but she always ghosted me. It was a bit of a drive for me anyways so I probably dodged a bullet there. I called her and she was supposed to send me an address and I waited about ten minutes and I never heard back and called again and she said she would send it. I never heard back from her. I've tried getting her to come to me but she never has a ride when I'm available. She might be hot but not worth the effort of seeing.
Originally Posted by PismoflyerGA
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 20:53 #1973Senior Member

Posts: 595Couldn't Do That One
Since I LOVE eatin' puzzy and me looking down at that skull on her ass, I'd never be able to "get the ball rolling", so to speak.
Originally Posted by RunningMan3325
[View Original Post]
Happy New Year.
L2 p.
-
12-31-18 12:08 #1972

Posts: 46Do Not Call. Scammer
Put this one on your DNC list. Scammer. Will lie, cheat, deceive, and is a security risk. Last time I saw her, she had a black-eye, and said it was from a car accident. Wrong, her live-in unemployed boyfriend had zapped her face with a knuckle sandwich. Faked a pending death of her father to get more out me. Total lair. Go swimming at your own risk. Don't say you were not warned. There are others out there that are not SCAM ARTISTS. Just saying.
Inbox for more details, but the above description is true blue. Stay away. Don't feed the scamming pigs.
http://athens.skipthegames.com/femal...o/890111025398
-
12-31-18 11:25 #1971Senior Member

Posts: 224Lexii is an Experience I'm ready to Forget
Saw this one again for the first time in a few years. She's super hot imo so I figured what's the worst that could happen? Well quite a bit actually.
No BJ at all not CBJ or BBBJ. Wouldn't let me DATY. Used her hand for about 20 seconds and then put the glove on and got in k-9. The only reason I was able to stand him up was because she really is hot. Her skills may be very lacking, but her body is pretty rocking. Did k-9 for a bit then switched to mish. When I saw her a few years ago, she literally didn't speak a sound, just dead fished it. This time at least she made somewhat of an effort at some moaning and did a little dirty talking as I was about to finish. Right as I started busting in the glove she pushed me out, went and hopped on the other bed, and told me I can clean up in the bathroom.
Overall, this girl does not seem to enjoy what she does, and alot of what she claims to offer on her STG ad is false. Would not recommend and will probably not repeat. The only thing she has going for her is her looks.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/297419025814
RM.
-
12-31-18 07:33 #1970Senior Member

Posts: 132Nicole
This one is a definite never repeat for me. Lives in crappy apt complex in Berea (not downtown like she says). Her place is a dump and smells of cat pee. Could not get out of there fast enough.
Originally Posted by SCanyon4321
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 06:49 #1969Senior Member

Posts: 105Nicole
We communicated several times prior to the appointment where she eventually directed me to a location a few minutes from her home. Sure enough, she went silent. I tried three times to reach her by text, hung around for a half-hour and nothing. After having driven about 45 minutes to get there I was kinda ticked off but I've come to expect this sort of thing. Later that day she replied with the usual feeble excuse and then she got PO'ed when I called her out. Sour grapes? Sure, but they were well deserved and after reading what others have described when they actually met her I'm glad I was able to keep my money. I don't know who is worse, Nicole or Becca. I don't like leaving negative reviews but sometimes they are well deserved.
Originally Posted by Slabber
[View Original Post]
SCanyon.
-
12-30-18 22:30 #1968Senior Member

Posts: 159Bad Weekend!
So I wanted to enjoy this Holliday Weekend and Try to visit new Play Mates! Off of STG Well went 0 and 5 from all that I reached out to! And today alone 3 I did.
Get a responce from all went silent for 5 hrs and Then after I am home and in Bed Started blowing my text up! This Hobby is not at fun as it use to be! Have Fun if you Can but things Kinda Suck in the Upstate! Right now. Don't Waste you time on Lexii or Dallas! No timeely responce from these girls at all.
-
12-30-18 18:41 #1967Senior Member

Posts: 202I am getting lost in this thread
Can you please add a photo or a link?
Originally Posted by VincentSpies
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
12-30-18 17:57 #1966Senior Member

Posts: 650Lots of reviews
Lots of reviews on this one. Unfortunately there are also several going by that name. So use search but mainly in the massage thread. Maybe scan or look for certain keywords: flabby, smoker, cats, ringworm, messy, nuru would be my suggestion to start with.
Originally Posted by Slabber
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




