Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 392 of 806 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 442 492 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 12087
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6222

    Karen

    Just wondering if anyone else has seen Karen on the northwest side of Milwaukee? If so how did it go?

  2. #6221
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen her when she's drunk and she really gets into it with the BBBJCIM. Kind of a thicker gal with almost a valley girl type accent right? Does she happen to have reliable digits yet?
    That's definitely her. I asked if she had digits, but she said her phone was cut off. She said she could usually be found by the laundromat at 23 and Nat if I want to find her.

  3. #6220
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen her when she's drunk and she really gets into it with the BBBJCIM. Kind of a thicker gal with almost a valley girl type accent right? Does she happen to have reliable digits yet?
    I picked her up the other night for some all night fun. She really gets into her bbbjs. Oh yeah and I am back 😇.

    Been a few years but I am back. But big titty nikki is worth every cent. Treat her good and she will go to pound town on the fuck truck.

    Lipstickbj.

  4. #6219

    Big Titty Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano  [View Original Post]
    I was out on G this afternoon between jobs and I saw Lotta walking around 15. I tried to pick her up, but G was crawling with Uncle LEO. We tried moving back to O, but there was a family moving. I sadly had to drive on.

    Went up to the McDonald's on Nat to get a drink and saw Nikki around 20.30 ish WSW. Giant chest. Scooped her up. She whipped out the girls for a LEO check. We found a quiet place. BBBJCIMWS. Dropped her off again by the laundromat on 23 and and. I'd say she's about a 6 on the SW scale, but her tits can't be beat. Pick her up if you can.
    I've only seen her when she's drunk and she really gets into it with the BBBJCIM. Kind of a thicker gal with almost a valley girl type accent right? Does she happen to have reliable digits yet?

  5. #6218

    Lotta

    Thanks for posting the pic of her they all use too many different names. I picked her up this morning same area. CBJ was good has a good head game and always dressed sexy. Lotta said she has a room for a couple days didn't partake not on the best side of the city. Asked her for number she was happy to give it out. Imo she is the best on the streets looks and service.

  6. #6217

    Nikki

    I was out on G this afternoon between jobs and I saw Lotta walking around 15. I tried to pick her up, but G was crawling with Uncle LEO. We tried moving back to O, but there was a family moving. I sadly had to drive on.

    Went up to the McDonald's on Nat to get a drink and saw Nikki around 20.30 ish WSW. Giant chest. Scooped her up. She whipped out the girls for a LEO check. We found a quiet place. BBBJCIMWS. Dropped her off again by the laundromat on 23 and and. I'd say she's about a 6 on the SW scale, but her tits can't be beat. Pick her up if you can.

  7. #6216

    Lotta

    I agree picked her up a month ago different name. Red dress brown boots very cute and friendly. Great service at a fair price. No drama at all. Try to scoop her a couple of days ago but not fast enough. She doesn't have to walk far before being picked up.

  8. #6215

    Lotta.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano  [View Original Post]
    This is definitely the red dress girl I tried to scoop the other day. I need to pick her up.
    Most likely as she likes to dress up and maybe the weather will change this but when I picked her up a few months back she had a tight dress and no panties and she had no qualms hiking it up and letting me rub her sweet pussy for a cop check.

  9. #6214

    Tier one

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz  [View Original Post]
    The Best in Milwaukee and beyond.
    Picked her up about a week ago, definitely one of the better ones to walk the stroll. Looks, attitude, knows how to please with a fair price and she always wearing something eye catching and cute. She could teach these other girls a thing or two.

  10. #6213
    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    Scooped this one tonight. The SW gods gave me a unicorn. About 5 5 and 125. This girl is hot. She is a solid 8 or 9 in real life and a solid 10 plus on SW scale. Found her around 20 and nat wearing a tight dress that just covered her ass. LEO check was pulling her dress up and letting me play with her kitty that had a mohawk. Found a quiet spot and she went to work with a BBBJ that was smoith as silk. Then went to pound town on that kitty that was one of the freshest and cleanest I have seen on the loop. Absolutely no odor and very wet. Needless to say didn't last long. Pulled out for finish and painted her tummy. Didn't know if bbfscip was available and didn't want to unless she gave me ok as I want to see this one again. Good luck men, everyone needs to experience this one. Also no signs of dependecy and a superb attitude!

    Going to have sweet dreams tonight!

    Ace out.
    Does she have an ad?

  11. #6212
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz  [View Original Post]
    The Best in Milwaukee and beyond.
    This is definitely the red dress girl I tried to scoop the other day. I need to pick her up.

  12. #6211

    Lotta.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz  [View Original Post]
    Ironically she just text me recently but I won't be back in town for a few weeks. Everything you said is spot on, not a sexier SW in Milwaukee or anywhere I've mongered and she had a very, very reasonable donation. She actually likes the thrill of walking and has no problem getting scooped up so she is not really pressed about having her # passed on. So don't ask. LOL. She most likely will be found in area mentioned but she also can be found on 16/ C. Chavez walking from and to G.
    The Best in Milwaukee and beyond.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_15459322361051.jpg‎  

  13. #6210

    Lady Elaine Fairchilde

    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    So was out and easy pic up for this one called Stacy. Half a block south of 10th and G. She look good from 10 yards and had a nice looking body with them all the clothes she had on. Conversation was fine did have a slight smell of being dirty. Found a spot and she went to work. What kind of a impressed with skills. She stayed down until just about every last drop was gone. Swallowed it all and licked the resr off her hand. At first she said she normally asked for more then I gave her. 2 and I said would tip if impressed. Tip was. 05. After words I was looking at her and she reminds me of a young looking Lady Elaine Fairchilde from Mr Rodgers. LOL. All in all good time not sure if would scoop again. Saw Philly out there as well.

    Be safe. Lots of LEO out there.
    I could not upload a pic of her. She is the puppet with a nose that reminds me of a penis.

  14. #6209

    I reported on her a few mths back

    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    Scooped this one tonight. The SW gods gave me a unicorn. About 5 5 and 125. This girl is hot. She is a solid 8 or 9 in real life and a solid 10 plus on SW scale. Found her around 20 and nat wearing a tight dress that just covered her ass. LEO check was pulling her dress up and letting me play with her kitty that had a mohawk. Found a quiet spot and she went to work with a BBBJ that was smoith as silk. Then went to pound town on that kitty that was one of the freshest and cleanest I have seen on the loop. Absolutely no odor and very wet. Needless to say didn't last long. Pulled out for finish and painted her tummy. Didn't know if bbfscip was available and didn't want to unless she gave me ok as I want to see this one again. Good luck men, everyone needs to experience this one. Also no signs of dependecy and a superb attitude!

    Going to have sweet dreams tonight!

    Ace out.
    Ironically she just text me recently but I won't be back in town for a few weeks. Everything you said is spot on, not a sexier SW in Milwaukee or anywhere I've mongered and she had a very, very reasonable donation. She actually likes the thrill of walking and has no problem getting scooped up so she is not really pressed about having her # passed on. So don't ask. LOL. She most likely will be found in area mentioned but she also can be found on 16/ C. Chavez walking from and to G.

  15. #6208

    Lotta

    Scooped this one tonight. The SW gods gave me a unicorn. About 5 5 and 125. This girl is hot. She is a solid 8 or 9 in real life and a solid 10 plus on SW scale. Found her around 20 and nat wearing a tight dress that just covered her ass. LEO check was pulling her dress up and letting me play with her kitty that had a mohawk. Found a quiet spot and she went to work with a BBBJ that was smoith as silk. Then went to pound town on that kitty that was one of the freshest and cleanest I have seen on the loop. Absolutely no odor and very wet. Needless to say didn't last long. Pulled out for finish and painted her tummy. Didn't know if bbfscip was available and didn't want to unless she gave me ok as I want to see this one again. Good luck men, everyone needs to experience this one. Also no signs of dependecy and a superb attitude!

    Going to have sweet dreams tonight!

    Ace out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape