Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,291 to 28,305 of 60954
-
01-01-19 05:17 #32664Regular Member

Posts: 2White or Hispanic?
Anybody know of any massage parlours with white or Hispanic girls. Tired of going Asian all the time haha. Also if you do know, will they give BJ or just HJ? Also if they do BJ, is it without a condom? Sorry for all of the questions I'm new here.
-
12-31-18 15:42 #32663Senior Member

Posts: 447Really pisses me off
When some bozo comes on here chastising other mongers because he dosent like the way the girl is spending his time. Fuck off quoting my post with that shit. Tell her to quit leaving the room. You think I am sitting around outside spyimg on what is happenimg in there.
Originally Posted by SpaKing
[View Original Post]
Also, keep your dick out of other mongers wallets. If others can get it for $30 more power to them. Why are trying to inflate the price?
-
12-31-18 15:12 #32662Senior Member

Posts: 171Best Day Massage
I like to take a flyer every once in a while, so tried Best Day on Holcomb Bridge right near Ellard. Read all 18 of their Google Reviews all of which were written by people with a grand total of 1 review so had low expectations and they were met. Massage was good, my therapist was older but nice, named Lily. She was sweet and did us both a favor and turned the lights completely off. Damage was $60+$30, won't repeat as if I get the itch for something different will TOFT elsewhere. There sure are a lot to choose from in this area, hoping to stumble on a nice surprise one day although the odds are looking very much against me lately.
-
12-31-18 14:48 #32661Banned Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
Seriously? Your second post and you're telling guys to pay chicks more money?
Man do you ever have the wrong forum
A2
-
12-31-18 14:23 #32660Banned Member

Posts: 13634Who is this alleged hottie?
Originally Posted by SpaKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 12:32 #32659Banned Member

Posts: 121Not going to Rock that boat. She rocked my world. Ain't shitting in that sand box. Awesome. I will put up with the interruptions for this one,. Usually I jump in their shit.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 06:08 #32658Senior Member

Posts: 72Zen (John's Creek)
There is one girl from my experience that will deliver. . It's been a while since I've went so I don't remeber her name. But 30's, jacked teeth, usually in the first room to the right. Good very good massage, and good ending. I just wish I could remember the name. I have struck out with a girl there like two or three times. Name was Cherry / Candy. . Would tease the whole massage, have me undrapped, then DIY! SMH.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 23:08 #32657Banned Member

Posts: 13634Obviously, you weren't taking charge of your session. Suggest you do just that in the future or you'll continue to experience the same.
Originally Posted by SpaKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 22:52 #32656Banned Member

Posts: 13634Old news. That link goes to the article regarding the Great Wall and Far East busts. It's already been discussed.
Originally Posted by JimStokes
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 22:49 #32655Banned Member

Posts: 13634Could be. PM me what you know and perhaps I'll enlighten you.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 18:56 #32654Banned Member

Posts: 121Really pisses me off when I am getting massage. Guy walks in. Girl walks out of the room which he can plainly see. Then he wants to discuss prices, services, blah blah blah. Shut up bozo. Takes 4 or 5 minutes of my time. Have respect for the patron getting a massage. Can't you see she is busy. Or do you even care. Don't know why these places don't have one of those little clocks with a hand movement. Says We are busy now. Will be available at whatever time they will be done. Place I was in had 4 girls. That door was dinging 5 or 6 times. Mine left 3 or 4 times. Made up for it but just ridiculous. Show respect for others. Don't stand there and ask lots of questions. Like these guys who always go in with only $90 then want a HJ. Say all I have is $30. If I was the girl, come back when you bring at least $40. Leave his cheap ass with blue balls. LOL. Then go off bragging about how they stiffed the gal. Something to brag about. NOT.
Originally Posted by AcWorthDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 16:42 #32653Banned Member

Posts: 13634Zen used to be a decent place but, the last few times I stopped in, I noticed more soccer moms in the place so left without trying.
Originally Posted by MotorheadBiker
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 15:51 #32652Senior Member

Posts: 4061Youngs 4-hand
Went here last night for a 4-hand massage. Woman at front desk wanted me to pay upfront (100). She then asked for another 100 for the tip. I told her that I wanted the massage first, and then I would tip after. I drew that same woman (small to medium build, mid 30's, semi-cute, typical B cups flat ass Asian body, jeans) as well as a mid 20's cute girl wearing a dress with yoga pants underneath, flat tits and a flat bony ass. Apparently girl 2 knew me because she told me "Long time no see. " I only been there once and that was last year. Good massage with some teasing. On the flip they went right to it: Girl 1 doing the deed while girl 2 was kissing on my neck and face. She allowed UTC on her pants. Even bent over her bare ass felt so flat and bony. I got some prostrate action as well which was the move that made me release. Afterwards they cleaned me up and finished with a front massage which ended on the correct time. Total damage was 1. 0 + . 8. Girl 2 left about 5 times during the massage. Even when getting the hot towel it took longer than normal. Right near the end, they spoke a lot of Chinese to each other. I had no idea what they were saying. I assumed they were talking about me LOL. I had a good time. I would go back if I wanted a 4-hand massage. I didn't get the names because I am seldom in that area.
-
12-30-18 15:43 #32651Senior Member

Posts: 297Green?
Saw an ad for Roswell Rd open again in Sandy Springs. Is it really?
-
12-30-18 14:58 #32650Senior Member

Posts: 406What was the damage? Services? Would love to have something good in the area. Driven by but the place looked kind of sketchy. .
Originally Posted by Baghdaddy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





