Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,661 to 15,675 of 19310
-
12-30-18 21:40 #3650Senior Member

Posts: 174Lynsee
Yes, do a search. She is a thief. Several people (including me) have been had.
While attractive, if you don't watch her, she will rob you in an instant.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 21:37 #3649

Posts: 171Ad
Hell, I wrote the ad. Look her up. Sweet girl.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 21:30 #3648Senior Member

Posts: 975Lynsee
Anyone dreamed about this little Lynsee?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...u/389014702716
-
12-30-18 21:16 #3647Senior Member

Posts: 33Titusville Kim?
Anyone know Kim in Titusville? Haven't seen her before. Seeking intel.
-
12-30-18 21:11 #3646Banned Member

Posts: 551Kelly
I've seen Kelly in Melbourne. She is an attractive woman, but much older than the pictures imply. She has a nice house she hosts from, and a slim body. I felt her too mechanical, but others seem to have a better time.
Originally Posted by Bark11
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 20:54 #3645

Posts: 781Kelly or Ruby?
Having seen each of these ladies on multiple occasions I can recommend them both. Of the two, however, I prefer Ruby as she provides a more GFE experience. Kelly is more likely to offer an incall location which can sometimes be difficult for Ruby to provide. These ladies are both in the top 5 of providers currently working in Brevard.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 20:02 #3644

Posts: 171Lynsee had a new ad
She's hosting at a notell in Cocoa.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...u/389014702716
-
12-30-18 19:02 #3643Regular Member

Posts: 16Sorry for the late reply to this, I saw her a few months ago, that is to say, I made the appointment but when I got there she requested $$$ for a hhr. I immediately said no thanks and left. She does have a serious gps problem and she is the girl in the pictures but doesn't look the same, too much candy usage. A week later I texted her from another number and her quote was $$ 5. Trust me when I say, she's definitely not worth it.
Originally Posted by SoupBean
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 17:19 #3642Senior Member

Posts: 136She said she's only here till tomorrow and her donation was $$.
Originally Posted by Nino32
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 16:01 #3641Senior Member

Posts: 45Mia (GPS)
Has anyone seen this one? I was texting with her and she says her donations start at 300.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...k/007600904348
-
12-30-18 13:45 #3640Senior Member

Posts: 1943Kelly and Ruby
I have seen both these providers, both are mature, no nonsense woman who are well worth the Mario's. If you're a gentleman, I promise a good experience.
Originally Posted by Bark11
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 13:37 #3639Senior Member

Posts: 151Titusville
I have reached out to this one a couple of times now. Communication is not her strong suit.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...h/507130408861
-
12-30-18 11:45 #3638Regular Member

Posts: 3Kelly
Also was curious to see if anyone has any recommendations about Kelly or anyone in the Melbourne / coca area.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/982947726661
-
12-30-18 11:42 #3637Regular Member

Posts: 3Ruby
Has anyone spent time with Ruby? Curious to see any recommendations or is this one to avoid?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...h/880753457541
-
12-30-18 09:06 #3636Senior Member

Posts: 99I will agree with one part of that ad. The last few visits I've had with her there was always a couple people in the house and you have to walk right past them to get to / from her room.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
The rest of the ad sounds like some serious butt hurt.









Reply With Quote






