Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #2447

    Mugshots

    Quote Originally Posted by MDBellamy  [View Original Post]
    The site I view no longer has mug shots. Which site are you using?
    I had to search a couple to find the name. Then searched the name to find a picture.

  2. #2446

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStallion2  [View Original Post]
    Lmao I seen this provider one time and she ask to stop by the store to get her cigarettes mind you we agree on qv 60 she said just take it out of the donation say no more lol I only will stop by the store for a provider if they AGREE that whatever they want it's coming out of there donation.
    I actually got the cigs for her. She was very appreciative. Lots of mutual oral. Will repeat.

  3. #2445

    Suspicious Post

    Hey guys,

    This little hottie is all over STG. I've texted with her a few times but no hookup yet. Last night, I saw this:

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...r/904010972891

    Since this posted, she has submitted multiple ads on the same day. Is that an effort to cover up this post? Any 411 on this chick?

  4. #2444

    Mug Shots

    Quote Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Haze.
    The site I view no longer has mug shots. Which site are you using?

  5. #2443

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Tooter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what's up with Brooke these days?

    I've been away from the game for a bit and don't see her posting and she's not responding to text.
    She's still around. Just doesn't post and work here as much since she moved to Middlesex.

  6. #2442

    Haze

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    E. C. H. 12/21/2018 Durham.
    Looks like Haze.

  7. #2441

    Brooke (S. Wilmington St.)

    Anyone know what's up with Brooke these days?

    I've been away from the game for a bit and don't see her posting and she's not responding to text.

  8. #2440

    Nurse Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceShips  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Nurse Katie? Is she still seeing people? I saw her a while back and wanted to see her again, but it looks like she's been out of the game for a while (or UTR).
    Saw her once a LONG time ago. Don't think she's been posting at all the past couple years.

  9. #2439

    Wtf?

    Quote Originally Posted by StBrolinSf  [View Original Post]
    I have no idea what's going on here, but I have been in contact with AJ a couple times trying to negotiate a BBBJTCIM for a price closer to her SW rate. Each time, she has agreed to BBBJTCIM, but explicitly mentioned no BBFS. Just an FYI of my non-experience and worth exactly what you paid for it.

  10. #2438

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by BobComet333  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for this. I was passively interested in her. Do you think something's wrong with her boobs?

    Kinda weird about wanting to keep the bra on, but the "volume and fit" has me concerned!
    She said that she was self concious about them after having a kid they weren't as perky. I won't repeat.

  11. #2437
    I thought I saw a review on this one once. She has the playful GND look. Any info out there?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/365265678364

  12. #2436

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielJohnson  [View Original Post]
    She's been around forever, a Rocky Mount area provider for years. The pics haven't changed much in 15-20 years although she has added on a little weight making the bolt-ons appear a little less rock hard. She has a handler / boyfriend named Castro with his name tattooed on her in multiple places. Never read anything positive about her. The bolt-ons always turned me off as did the tats.
    That's the exact scenario I had played out in my head. Hahaha Not really but you sure can tell the ones that have been around awhile. Rode hard. Put up wet. Anyway. Thanks for heads up.

  13. #2435
    Quote Originally Posted by BallAllDay  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised there's not more about her on here. Has anyone seen her?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/278446091189
    She's been around forever, a Rocky Mount area provider for years. The pics haven't changed much in 15-20 years although she has added on a little weight making the bolt-ons appear a little less rock hard. She has a handler / boyfriend named Castro with his name tattooed on her in multiple places. Never read anything positive about her. The bolt-ons always turned me off as did the tats.

  14. #2434
    Quote Originally Posted by StBrolinSf  [View Original Post]
    I know we all tend to doubt how true these are but this is what the second one? Either way wouldn't we have seen her arrested since intentional transmission is a felony? Regardless, stay safe out there guys. Drug use seems to be down but so does the number of quality providers in the area.

  15. #2433
    E. C. H. 12/21/2018 Durham.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape