Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 444 of 532 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 494 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 7975
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1330
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a bunch and have never had an issue with hygiene. She's usually fresh out of the shower. She smokes so some might have an issue with that but other than that it's been nothing but great experiences. She just posted on switter that she's looking for a date today. I would give her a whirl.
    She was fresh out of the shower when I saw her too, it was early morning and her hair was still wet. Unfortunately I know the difference between cigarette smoke and a smelly vag! Maybe your nose was stuffy? To each his own.

  2. #1329
    Got a random question. How come it feels like in the Philly area, KOP to Plymouth Meeting that part of town seems very popular, especially for agencies and ladies visiting the area? What is it about there that makes it popular? The shopping? Its a nice area I guess, but I wish people the action were a little further south or even just in Philly itself so its less of a hike for me.

  3. #1328

    Not my experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Comehither  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once too and agree about the hygiene. She comes across as someone who wouldn't have a problem with whatever.
    I've seen her a bunch and have never had an issue with hygiene. She's usually fresh out of the shower. She smokes so some might have an issue with that but other than that it's been nothing but great experiences. She just posted on switter that she's looking for a date today. I would give her a whirl.

  4. #1327

    Skinny Redhear

    Quote Originally Posted by InDelaware  [View Original Post]
    Long story, but finally connected with the redhead below. Good enough, but will not repeat. She's lost significant weight since the photos in the ads were taken, to the point of being too skinny. Place was on a nice enough neighborhood but was musty to the extreme. Service was above average. Good mic skills, but full service was a lot of wincing and apparent discomfort. Slot was hot, wet and tight but felt like I was going to split her in half. Nice enough girl and she's a true redhead, but I'll keep looking.
    Hey I like skinny redheads. What was the damage?

    Chuck Marvel.

  5. #1326
    Quote Originally Posted by Timexpired  [View Original Post]
    Last I saw was $. 5.

    I saw her once, poor hygiene, won't repeat.
    I saw her once too and agree about the hygiene. She comes across as someone who wouldn't have a problem with whatever.

  6. #1325
    Quote Originally Posted by JulesSilver  [View Original Post]
    I heard good things about Molls from here, but no mention of her going rate. Could anyone let me know how much she charges new customers?

    https://switter.at/@Molls2
    Last I saw was $. 5.

    I saw her once, poor hygiene, won't repeat.

  7. #1324

    Molls

    Quote Originally Posted by JulesSilver  [View Original Post]
    I heard good things about Molls from here, but no mention of her going rate. Could anyone let me know how much she charges new customers?

    https://switter.at/@Molls2
    If I'm not mistaken, first visit is 150 and she'll work with you after that. Well worth it.

  8. #1323

    Molls

    I heard good things about Molls from here, but no mention of her going rate. Could anyone let me know how much she charges new customers?

    https://switter.at/@Molls2

  9. #1322

    Angel aka rachel

    Anyone here see a girl down off and broad near the hospital goes by angel, real name is Rachel, lost her # can trade a # in Wilmington for hers.

  10. #1321
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper  [View Original Post]
    Jozlyn must be pretty big by now. I saw her a month or more ago, and she was pretty big at that point. She talks up a big game, but does not deliver anything close. I ended up with barely a HJ, and not a very good one at that. Rip off!
    I saw her for a blo and go before she started showing. It was blah and ended up being like a HJ at the end. It was 80 but she said 60 the next time. I passed and won't see her again. Her personality is also blah.

  11. #1320

    Savanna

    I had been exchanging messages with Savanna for a few weeks, but the timing had not worked out till last week. She has a few places to stay, but can't host at all of them, and she occasionally gets a hotel somewhere. I met her at a house that was in an OK neighborhood in S Philly, she is good about responding once you have an appointment made. Met me at the door and she's cute, very friendly, has a very pretty smile and was smelling good. Gets right down to business, her clothes were off before mine. She's in her 30's, has a nice big soft ass and smallish tits. DT was good, much better than average, no cover. Covered main event.

    Overall, she's a nice woman and better than most. Personally, I like skinny girls, so she wasn't exactly my thing. But, I do like the funky hair and tats, and we had a good time, so I might call her again. Damage was a bean for a little under a HH.

    She did tell me that she had gotten away from a pimp, down in Virginia several months ago. We talked about it for a while, and even if it's only half true, some crazy stories. She's got herself somewhat together from what I saw, not a total train wreck like most girls. Farouk.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/philadelp...5769/1/1707005

  12. #1319

    Nabbed the redhead

    Long story, but finally connected with the redhead below. Good enough, but will not repeat. She's lost significant weight since the photos in the ads were taken, to the point of being too skinny. Place was on a nice enough neighborhood but was musty to the extreme. Service was above average. Good mic skills, but full service was a lot of wincing and apparent discomfort. Slot was hot, wet and tight but felt like I was going to split her in half. Nice enough girl and she's a true redhead, but I'll keep looking.

  13. #1318

    Yet another redhead flakes out

    My obsession with finding a natural redhead provider is running me into a lot of dead ends. Had one flake out in Trenton yesterday and today, I found this one in NE Philly.

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...h/781950615487

    Great initial back and forth, including some small talk and we set a time. Then I get to the neighborhood and ask for the address. No response. Text again, no response. Call but no answer.

    Head home and 2 hours later she texts back - "Sorry, my phone wasn't working. Can you still come by?

    Oh, sure. Not.

    What's a guy got to do to bang a decent-looking natural redhead these days?

    Man, I sure do miss Backpage.

  14. #1317

    Details on her please

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHorse1  [View Original Post]
    Ended up seeing her a couple of days ago for a ss. She wanted. 75, gave her. 80. The visit ended up being better than expected, especially considering what BlueJjeeper said. She's huge at this point--8 months to be exact. She gave a fairly good BBBJ (doesn't allow cim). CFS finished almost as quickly as it started. Going at her from the back got the best of me. Thinking about seeing her again soon.
    Love to see a sexy preg girl.

    Let me have the details please.

  15. #1316

    Any info about Katie / Chrissy

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/lovel...imes-11625216/

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/chrissy-...delphia-324048#escort_reviews.

    She has 11 reviews at EroticMonkey. I don't have the account at EroticMonkey. Please share what you know. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape