Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1991

    Hilltop

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8  [View Original Post]
    Mr G,

    What time frame would you recommend going to the Hilltop day or night? Or does it really matter?
    If you're looking to catch a couple the best times are weds evening and Sunday afternoons which are couples days when couples get in free or reduced. I always bring my own pussy BYOP.

    Most times you won't catch couples. I've seen as many as 3 other couples in there at one time. Price for a single guy is $15. Couples may just watch in the main theater and possibly show off, or get a private room and do guys in a private room. In the big theater there's a section in the back of the room where a lot goes on, saw a couple once where the lady was vocal about wanting to give BJs and she took on every guy that wanted it. Also one time my female companion and me had a private room and another couple asked to come in. Both girls messed with each other and there ended up being a few single guys in there as well. Tge other girl was so tight somebody went and bought lube and several of the guys still couldn't get into her. They also have a couples only room and especially on sundays when other couples are in there it's anything goes. If couples aren't in there it's just a bunch of guys. Theatre 1 shows gay movies. An interesting place but your chances with a couple are limited.

  2. #1990

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnPanda  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone familiar with this hottie offering massages in Hickory and Charlotte? If I'm not mistaken, she's been reviewed here before but not 100% positive.

    https://hickory.skipthegames.com/mas...e/746100192226
    The address listed is Nice Spa.

  3. #1989

    Ashley

    Is anyone familiar with this hottie offering massages in Hickory and Charlotte? If I'm not mistaken, she's been reviewed here before but not 100% positive.

    https://hickory.skipthegames.com/mas...e/746100192226

  4. #1988

    Night or day

    Quote Originally Posted by Gastonian4  [View Original Post]
    I would suggest asking her if you can pick her up and going to the hilltop. She might consider that.
    Mr G,

    What time frame would you recommend going to the Hilltop day or night? Or does it really matter?

  5. #1987

    Recent dream

    Guys had a dream the other day about Hailee was a great dream. I arrived got room information and went up, yep she is a spinner. She has a butt to die for though. Would see her again feel free to PM for details.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/890073792495

  6. #1986

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by sludgepup  [View Original Post]
    If you're a regular of Lola's, see Rip Off Reports. Goddamn shame.
    Wow! Glad you are okay. Thats a shame she has been pretty good have seen her lots of times.

  7. #1985

    Lola Lopez

    If you're a regular of Lola's, see Rip Off Reports. Goddamn shame.

  8. #1984

    Kat

    [Deleted by Admin]

    If you got something to say about the chick just say it. Reviewing reviews, regardless of the number of times you say you're not trying to start shit, will start no end of shit.

    A2

  9. #1983

    Mary Jane Gastonia

    Quote Originally Posted by ScSmilingMan  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her. She's been around a good while and has some fans out there. The downside is she works from that Shithole motel off downtown. It is truly abysmal. I asked if she could come to my hotel once and I got crickets. Good luck.
    I've seen MJ a few times. Old hotel in Gastonia and she lives in the room. Has everything she owns there. You really don't want to go there at night. I visited during the day and the first visit I caught her on a good day and she was nice and was open to about anything. Gave great BBBJ And all positions. The second time she was messed up so paid for a BBBJ and left. The third time she was really fucked up so I left. Catch her at the right time and she is really sweet. I think Q. V. Was. 6 30/100. I guess you get what you pay for.

  10. #1982

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Gastonian4  [View Original Post]
    I would suggest asking her if you can pick her up and going to the hilltop. She might consider that.
    Thanks there Mr G.

  11. #1981

    Mary Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by Dott9876  [View Original Post]
    She does not have transportation which is why she doesn't do our calls, she has demons.

    For sure, sad story if you have ever talked with her. If you do go see her do it in daytime.
    She's got the saddest backstory ever, which says a lot when you talk to more than a few of these women. She's over 40 but looks maybe 30. BBFS, Greek, atm, whatever you want. But lives in a housing project that happens to be a weekly hotel a block from the gastown jail. If she had an apartment in south Charlotte and no demons she could make a killing.

  12. #1980

    Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruulaid631  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of info on her if you dig enough through here.
    I saw her a few times she us crazy in a good way. Not a full 10 but a solid 7 or so. Had on porn when I came in great dream have not seen her in a while but would like to.

  13. #1979
    UGGGG that is horrible. No way Junior would be interested in that.

    Quote Originally Posted by FNDJames  [View Original Post]
    Chick has so many demons you may as well call her the devil. Met her for incall and she was so high she fell asleep standing up. She fell to the ground after opened the door did a little LEO check. No exaggeration or lie. She had sores all over her body that were bleeding out. She left needles all over the room in the open. She was bleeding from her vagina through her jeans. She went to the bathroom and then passed out on the bathroom floor. And I ran out of there.

    Stay away guys!

  14. #1978
    Quote Originally Posted by ScSmilingMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to some good intel from another member I saw Bree Today. Very pretty, upscale and good location. I'm a fan and will repeat. She has a real job so she's not always around. I recommend.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1372539
    Does she offer Greek lessons or any butt play?

  15. #1977

    No more

    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    Same here. In my dream, I got to the location, she said she needed a few minutes. While waiting, I saw enough to make me put it in reverse and roll on out of there.

    PK.
    I know exactly what you mean. Some locations are so bad you just can't sit there and wait. I've decided no more driveways, dirt roads, or private residence meetings that I'm not familiar with. Too risky. Just meet me at the corner, at the store, or anywhere except that shithole where you live with your drug addict friends.

    My 2 worst experiences were: 1) boyfriend jumped out of the woods and into the car and 2) dropping off a girl at a house when we pulled up 3 cop cars were there arresting her friends in the house. No more of that shit thank-you.

    GB40.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape