Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,101 to 20,115 of 32173
-
12-31-18 09:23 #12073Senior Member

Posts: 87Ms. Virginia.
Similar experience. Ms. V is not responding to emails or texts right now. Too bad as she could work even muscule in your back to gets the knots out.
Originally Posted by BoatMan1952
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 07:09 #12072Senior Member

Posts: 560Sun Therapy
Went to Sun Therapy in Annandale last week. Got a girl I think her name was penny. Ok looking with a nice rack. TS was very good with attention to all my favorite places. Back to the room for a very good medium massage with some nice soft touch before the flip. Asked if I wanted a standard NOVA finish. I agreed but I wanted to see the top come off. She said only for extra which I refused so I said just finish the massage. She continued with a very good frontal massage then started again with a great Soft touch paying extra attention to the boys. This went on for ten minutes and I was hard as a rock. She got some oil, took off the top to reveal a great set of C cups. I had a great time with them as she got me off. Despite the upset everything was great. 80 house 60 tip. (wanted 80) If you stand your ground they usually give in unless you're being unreasonble.
-
12-31-18 03:40 #12071

Posts: 906A welcome, a good 1st post, and a contrast
Welcome to the Forum, Cat, and thanks for putting up a good inaugural post. Rather than using your first post to ask for info gratis, you instead shared your experience with the other members of this board. That is exactly how "board cred" is earned. In addition, your post provided all the necessary intel (for those who can read between the lines) without any excess detail. Bravo! Take a bow on providing a quality first post, Cat. As for others who might be contemplating their own inaugural post, read what Cat posted as a good example.
Originally Posted by Caterina69
[View Original Post]
By contrast, while perusing another city's boards, it's clear there are still plenty of guys who don't understand etiquette and the concept of "board cred". A couple of long-term members in that city posted replies venting their frustration.
Well, it's December 31st, which means time for resolutions (if one is in need of making any). Mine will include a resolution to share more with my fellow board members, while still maintaining the concept of "board cred". (In other words, if you have a low- or no-post history, your chances of getting the juicy details or info on the "gems" that I might discover are slim and none. I don't "trade", nor horde, but I don't necessarily post in the open forum about every single one of my experiences. Some things have to be reserved for the "drinking buddies".
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
Originally Posted by SkyHighBuilder
Cheers, and a happy New Year 2019 to all.
-
12-30-18 13:52 #12070Senior Member

Posts: 1299It also could be a scam of some type
That could be the case, but Uncle LEO typically puts up an ad the day of a sting and pulls the ad after they're done. While it's possible this ad is legit, it also could be a scam trying to get personal information. It's best to avoid answering such an ad unless we have reliable intel that the poster is legit.
Originally Posted by RubMeLongTime
[View Original Post]
I've used e-mail to set up past appointments with providers only a handful of times, but in those cases it was with providers I'd previously seen and with a solid reputation. Plus I used an e-mail account which wasn't under my real name.
Edited to add: I looked at some of the ads on the Backpage24 site. I came across only a couple of ads which seemed legitimate, one from a Sterling AMP and another for the older Asians in the Centreville/Clifton area. Otherwise, it appears to be a site featuring plenty of questionable or dubious ads.
-
12-30-18 11:39 #12069Senior Member

Posts: 211Spa Sung
Haven't seen any reviews for this upscale spa off Backlick lately, so thought I'd bring it back up (there are several older reports on here- search "Sung"). Had another great massage here recently. Amy (or maybe Suzy) is in great shape (enhancements up top), and gives a great massage. She said the man who used to be there all the time is no longer there, so she can be a little more relaxed. I would return for the excellent massage, and everything else.
-
12-30-18 11:25 #12068Senior Member

Posts: 63Visiting
He folks, I'll be in the Fairfax area later this month and was planning on sampling some of the local talent. I'm thinking of visiting Edens or Bluegems for the variety. Plenty of AMPs in Roanoke Area, but very few white girls doing body rubs.
Any advice on either Eden's, Bluegems or similar type provider would be great.
Stay safe out there mongers!
-
12-30-18 10:26 #12067Senior Member

Posts: 1482Email address
A search of that email shows ads all over the county. A lot in Ft. Collins, CO. I was just there.
Originally Posted by RubMeLongTime
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 09:57 #12066Senior Member

Posts: 130Yes after looking futher into the site there are several blatent sex ads which would make me think this site is setup by uncle LEO.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 07:21 #12065Regular Member

Posts: 19Ms Virginia.
Has anyone seen Ms Virginia lately? I haven't seen her in over a year. PM me if you want. Thanks.
-
12-29-18 21:14 #12064Senior Member

Posts: 1299That ad isn't alone
True. I've also seen some Asian crapshoot ads urging customers to "come fuck me" or some similar verbiage. Whether they, or the gal in this ad, actually put out is another question altogether.
Originally Posted by RubMeLongTime
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-18 20:23 #12063Senior Member

Posts: 130[URL]backpage24.com[/URL]
Came accross this website. No sugar coating this ad!
http://backpage24.com/wap/index/detail/id/85815.html
-
12-29-18 16:12 #12062Senior Member

Posts: 427End of Year visit. Four Seasons
Enjoyed a very nice massage experience in Annandale at Four Seasons. Vicky was my massage technician.
She is a very nice lady, and a very good masseuse. I am over 60, and so am happier with the MTs who are close to my generation in age. Vicky remains slender, strong, and provides a deep-tissue massage second to none.
The facilities at Four Seasons are nice. The studio rooms are a little larger than other places I've patronized -- the shower room somewhat smaller.
All-in-all a happy ending to my massage year.
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
12-29-18 04:05 #12061

Posts: 58You were right about the change in management being legit for a a short time, it has changed hands again and this time the name also has changed to Tokyo therapy. The good news is the former services are back as well. I've reported my visit there recently.
Originally Posted by OldManRose
[View Original Post]
T.
-
12-28-18 20:56 #12060Regular Member

Posts: 6Shirlington
Hey everyone,
This will be my first post so I'll go ahead and introduce myself. I'm originally from NYC, Queens specifically. I moved down to the NOVA area about 3 months ago. Only AMP in the area I've been to is Shirlington, 1st time was back in September, nothing to write about, pretty disappointing. This is my second time here and it was much better.
After doing research I decided to visit Shirlington again and ask for Chanel. I called and made an appointment with her mamasan was nice on the phone. I get there and I mention I had just called for Chanel, showed to the room and in comes Chanel. Very nice body, I'd say C. D cup. She's a little darker, and says she is Korean.
Off to the TS which was very nice and thorough, cleaned everywhere, I've found if I make conversation my sessions turn out better. At least in NYC it works! She mentions she used to live in Flushing Queens, which is AMP central. We chat and she takes me to the room, dries me up and starts a pretty bad massage. It was short, probably around 10 minutes if that. Then comes the flip.
She asks what are we doing today, I ask for a CBJ, she asks for $100 which is usually more than I'd pay in NYC but I guess that's the going price here. She gets topless, and starts. Very good CBJ, good suction, and moans. I am able to finger her and I immediately regret not bringing more for FS because man is she tight!
I have her finish me by hand because condoms suck. I finish, she cleans me up, makes some more conversation. She's very friendly and her English is good. Highly recommend.
I paid. 60 for the house for 30 minutes, and 1. 0 for the extra. I will definitely be back for FS with her.
-
12-28-18 18:37 #12059Senior Member

Posts: 477My dick is sore
Hey man. Great review, got to give a hard +1 to your review of Yung at kings. I had completely wrote the place off because I went for a massage back when it was Jing (instead of king) which was fully legit. But man what a turn around in the place. Also it was busy when I first arrived and even though I called before hand. Another monger was faster on his feet and got there first. I was a little annoyed but yung assured me that she was worth the wait, and I told her I would as long as she make it up to me. Boy did she deliver. I returned and it was tease central. She acts the part well, letting me know quickly that "she's my gf" plenty of teasing of the member in the shower and then we hit the massage. She asked me if I've seen her before and I totally lied through my teeth and said "of course don't you remember me?" lucky for me this place is hot and I imagine with so many visitors I'm just another face in the crowd because it worked like a charm. She asked if I wanted strong medium or soft and I asked for strong. It was a medium but nevertheless I was expecting this to be a 10/15 minute rub down followed by ST, but to my surprise I paid for an hour and got a solid 40 min of pretty good massage. Yung has great technique. So massage here is a notch better than other AMPs in the area. The flip came and without much talk the clothes came off and a tiny sexy spinner went to work. Did some DFK, nursing, DATY, and arrived at my destination rather quickly. She cleaned me up but continued to tease my member and whispered to me "round 2?" She pretty much emptied the tank but who am I to turn down such an offer? Then it was deja vu. Sadly I didn't get to finish a second time, again the gas tank was on E. But the passion and effort she put in was incredible. Yung is a star and you bet your ass I'll be back again for hopefully rounds 3 and 4. I tipped. 8 and she dressed me up and she pressed her bum against me and pretended we were going at it in jest. But I let her know next time we wouldn't have to pretend. She shook her head and told me honestly, the rules there are everything except BJ and FS. But the NOVA plus is a guarantee. As I left got a look at CiCi who is older but just as hot. So it sounds like King might indeed be the monarchy Alexandria was waiting for.
Originally Posted by Lucretius
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






