Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 740 of 921 FirstFirst ... 240 640 690 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 790 840 ... LastLast
Results 11,086 to 11,100 of 13805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2720

    Chaba and more

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty58  [View Original Post]
    I recently had my first visit with Chaba. She's now my local ATF. Willing to please (and GFE) and has great skills.
    So after seeing Apxsys' post, which Chaba did you see? I saw Chaba #1 early 2017 when I was starting out. Nice service, nice tits, bit of a tummy, no kissing, and what looked to be bad teeth, but maybe just stained from tea. I assumed #2 was just updated ad for #1 since #1's ad came down and price went up 50.

    Unless market has changed I'm betting Nicha would allow 2 pops in the moment, but not negotiating up front. Marina didn't talk much and she showers with you but seemed more one and done.

    New members. No need to double post. Your posts only go on right away if you're a senior member.

  2. #2719
    Quote Originally Posted by Selforen11  [View Original Post]
    If you are in with KP and have never had an appointment with Amanda do yourself a favor and see her when she is in town during her upcoming visit. She is a fairly regular visitor to Chicago. I have seen her multiple times and have never been disappointed. She has a nice body and is attractive, but more than that she has a great personality and she really wants you to enjoy yourself. She is definitely at the upper end of the Korean providers that travel to Chicago.

    http://www.koreanpalace.biz/model.ht...53191130125657
    Can you tell me what Amanda's donation rate is, they do not list that on their website when you punch the Rates tab. Also I don't see a phone number anywhere. Thanks in advance for your reply!

  3. #2718

    Marina, in a heartbeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelDog65  [View Original Post]
    Like Asian women and I like them curvy. Nicha seems to be a bit more curvy the Marina, but perhaps a bit flakier. If you were to choose between the 2, on average which one do you think you would pick?
    I assume you are referring to "Thai Marina"? Nicha is nice and very attentive but rambles on and on and on. Had a good time with her, and #1 recommendation for Greek (Marina does not do). However, find the overall experience with Marina much better. She's just as accommodating, good conversation (not rambling) and *very* good at what she does.

  4. #2717

    Which Chaba?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty58  [View Original Post]
    I recently had my first visit with Chaba. She's now my local ATF. Willing to please (and GFE) and has great skills.
    It seems there are two girls using the name Chaba and sharing the telephone number.

    Here is a link for Chaba #1 ("Sexy Chaba") https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1018277 (fuller (Rubenesque) figure and larger breasts, larger areolas, and longer hair).

    Here is the link for Chaba #2 https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1096294 (thinner body, smaller breasts, smaller areolas, and short hair).

    Their rates are different and their physical descriptions are slightly different. The photos in each advert are accurate and clearly show to be two different people.

    The first time I booked Chaba I thought I was booking Chaba #1 but the girl I met was most definitely Chaba #2 (matched her photo). The experience was only so-so. I would say, reading reviews and so on that most clients seem to have a better experience with Chaba #1. Curious how they determine which one you get, also do they keep track of who sees who?

  5. #2716

    Which Chaba?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty58  [View Original Post]
    I recently had my first visit with Chaba. She's now my local ATF. Willing to please (and GFE) and has great skills.
    It seems there are two girls using the name Chaba and sharing the telephone number.

    Here is a link for Chaba #1 ("Sexy Chaba") https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1018277 (fuller (Rubenesque) figure and larger breasts, larger areolas, and longer hair).

    Here is the link for Chaba #2 https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1096294 (thinner body, smaller breasts, smaller areolas, and short hair).

    Their rates are different and their physical descriptions are slightly different. The photos in each advert are accurate and clearly show to be two different people.

    The first time I booked Chaba I thought I was booking Chaba #1 but the girl I met was most definitely Chaba #2 (matched her photo). The experience was only so-so. I would say, reading reviews and so on that most clients seem to have a better experience with Chaba #1. Curious how they determine which one you get, also do they keep track of who sees who?

  6. #2715

    Nicha

    So was getting to take the plunge with Nicha but glad I asked a few questions first. Long story short according to her she never does two shots. So at the price point $$. 6 I might as well waste a few more dollars and get something that is more of a sure thing. Same thing with marina was told $$$$ for two shots. Business must be booming to get saps to pay that.

  7. #2714
    Quote Originally Posted by Selforen11  [View Original Post]
    If you are in with KP and have never had an appointment with Amanda do yourself a favor and see her when she is in town during her upcoming visit. She is a fairly regular visitor to Chicago. I have seen her multiple times and have never been disappointed. She has a nice body and is attractive, but more than that she has a great personality and she really wants you to enjoy yourself. She is definitely at the upper end of the Korean providers that travel to Chicago.

    http://www.koreanpalace.biz/model.ht...53191130125657
    Are her pics real / accurate?

  8. #2713
    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    I can see asking about Nicha vs Marina, but Chaba? Does anybody read this forum?
    I recently had my first visit with Chaba. She's now my local ATF. Willing to please (and GFE) and has great skills.

  9. #2712
    Quote Originally Posted by TronCat  [View Original Post]
    How does one arrange an appointment with her?

    Or is this like KP?
    I used my RS-AVS membership. She may verify other ways as well, but I'm not sure.

  10. #2711

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Selforen11  [View Original Post]
    If you are in with KP and have never had an appointment with Amanda do yourself a favor and see her when she is in town during her upcoming visit. She is a fairly regular visitor to Chicago. I have seen her multiple times and have never been disappointed. She has a nice body and is attractive, but more than that she has a great personality and she really wants you to enjoy yourself. She is definitely at the upper end of the Korean providers that travel to Chicago.

    http://www.koreanpalace.biz/model.ht...53191130125657
    Couldn't agree more. I know what I'm putting on my New Years Resolutions now.

    -w.

  11. #2710

    Milla at KP

    Anyone care to share his experience with her?

  12. #2709

    Amanda at Korean Palace

    If you are in with KP and have never had an appointment with Amanda do yourself a favor and see her when she is in town during her upcoming visit. She is a fairly regular visitor to Chicago. I have seen her multiple times and have never been disappointed. She has a nice body and is attractive, but more than that she has a great personality and she really wants you to enjoy yourself. She is definitely at the upper end of the Korean providers that travel to Chicago.

    http://www.koreanpalace.biz/model.ht...53191130125657

  13. #2708

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by TronCat  [View Original Post]
    How does one arrange an appointment with her?

    Or is this like KP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast42  [View Original Post]
    Obviously Nicha won that round. How about Nicha vs Chaba?
    I can see asking about Nicha vs Marina, but Chaba? Does anybody read this forum?

  14. #2707
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    One word Nicha. Anything goes with her. And everyone in this sub forum had try her at least once.
    How does one arrange an appointment with her?

    Or is this like KP?

  15. #2706

    They know each other

    Quote Originally Posted by RonDodg  [View Original Post]
    Makes you wonder if these two know each other. They live in the same complex and have the same process.
    I saw Marina (but not Nicha) but knew they worked in the same building. She asked me when I saw Nicha and I told her I didn't. She seemed kind of surprised, like I used Nicha as a reference to see her. Since I already finished banging her it was too late to matter, but she did say that she knows Nicha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape