Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 740 of 920 FirstFirst ... 240 640 690 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 790 840 ... LastLast
Results 11,086 to 11,100 of 13800
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2715

    Nicha

    So was getting to take the plunge with Nicha but glad I asked a few questions first. Long story short according to her she never does two shots. So at the price point $$. 6 I might as well waste a few more dollars and get something that is more of a sure thing. Same thing with marina was told $$$$ for two shots. Business must be booming to get saps to pay that.

  2. #2714
    Quote Originally Posted by Selforen11  [View Original Post]
    If you are in with KP and have never had an appointment with Amanda do yourself a favor and see her when she is in town during her upcoming visit. She is a fairly regular visitor to Chicago. I have seen her multiple times and have never been disappointed. She has a nice body and is attractive, but more than that she has a great personality and she really wants you to enjoy yourself. She is definitely at the upper end of the Korean providers that travel to Chicago.

    http://www.koreanpalace.biz/model.ht...53191130125657
    Are her pics real / accurate?

  3. #2713
    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    I can see asking about Nicha vs Marina, but Chaba? Does anybody read this forum?
    I recently had my first visit with Chaba. She's now my local ATF. Willing to please (and GFE) and has great skills.

  4. #2712
    Quote Originally Posted by TronCat  [View Original Post]
    How does one arrange an appointment with her?

    Or is this like KP?
    I used my RS-AVS membership. She may verify other ways as well, but I'm not sure.

  5. #2711

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Selforen11  [View Original Post]
    If you are in with KP and have never had an appointment with Amanda do yourself a favor and see her when she is in town during her upcoming visit. She is a fairly regular visitor to Chicago. I have seen her multiple times and have never been disappointed. She has a nice body and is attractive, but more than that she has a great personality and she really wants you to enjoy yourself. She is definitely at the upper end of the Korean providers that travel to Chicago.

    http://www.koreanpalace.biz/model.ht...53191130125657
    Couldn't agree more. I know what I'm putting on my New Years Resolutions now.

    -w.

  6. #2710

    Milla at KP

    Anyone care to share his experience with her?

  7. #2709

    Amanda at Korean Palace

    If you are in with KP and have never had an appointment with Amanda do yourself a favor and see her when she is in town during her upcoming visit. She is a fairly regular visitor to Chicago. I have seen her multiple times and have never been disappointed. She has a nice body and is attractive, but more than that she has a great personality and she really wants you to enjoy yourself. She is definitely at the upper end of the Korean providers that travel to Chicago.

    http://www.koreanpalace.biz/model.ht...53191130125657

  8. #2708

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by TronCat  [View Original Post]
    How does one arrange an appointment with her?

    Or is this like KP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast42  [View Original Post]
    Obviously Nicha won that round. How about Nicha vs Chaba?
    I can see asking about Nicha vs Marina, but Chaba? Does anybody read this forum?

  9. #2707
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    One word Nicha. Anything goes with her. And everyone in this sub forum had try her at least once.
    How does one arrange an appointment with her?

    Or is this like KP?

  10. #2706

    They know each other

    Quote Originally Posted by RonDodg  [View Original Post]
    Makes you wonder if these two know each other. They live in the same complex and have the same process.
    I saw Marina (but not Nicha) but knew they worked in the same building. She asked me when I saw Nicha and I told her I didn't. She seemed kind of surprised, like I used Nicha as a reference to see her. Since I already finished banging her it was too late to matter, but she did say that she knows Nicha.

  11. #2705

    South Side

    https://chicagoil.adlist24.com/escorts/a176815

    Dreamt about this one. Legit but there are drawbacks. Not her photos (no surprise), Stank like smoke and No enthusiasm at all. She kept yawning as I walked in, which seemed like it was on purpose tbh. OK CBJ. Couple of positions and she could take it hard. All in all, won't be going back.

  12. #2704

    Needle in a haystack lately

    Any quality Asians around Rosemont that are not on vacation?

  13. #2703

    2994

    I went to 2994 this past weekend. The girl I saw was low 30's. Had bolt on but a nice set of tits. She seemed grumpy but was obedient in doing anything. I did mish with her but once I got in it felt like I was fucking air LOL. I eventually settled for a HJ.

  14. #2702

    Nicha vs Chaba

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    One word Nicha. Anything goes with her. And everyone in this sub forum had try her at least once.
    Obviously Nicha won that round. How about Nicha vs Chaba?

  15. #2701

    Diana

    Saw Diana. Not super impressed to be honest.

    No kissing at all, everything was covered, no FIV. She said MSOG is allowed, but only if I came quickly the first time. Since I wanted two rounds, I cut the first round shorter than I would have liked. Unlucky for me, I couldn't get it up for round 2, so I regretted cutting the first one short.

    In between the rounds, she gave an okay massage.

    She asks for a ton of information in order to verify you. I have RS2 K, and she still wanted more.

    She is the one in the pictures, her boobs are great, her skin is very soft, and she is hot. But the session was kind of lame imo. YMMV I guess.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape