rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 650 of 732 FirstFirst ... 150 550 600 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 700 ... LastLast
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #1231

    NH girl

    I have been going back and forth with this one. Finally connected and was hoping for the best. She wanted 500 plus Outcall, I countered 250 her Incall. Silence. So much for the art of the deal. She said 500 was normal for her but your in the middle of nowhere NH I said!! It may be the girls are trying to pay off thier Christmas debt with a couple of visits but these expectations are crazy.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c0095...e-eb7aef7e0607

  2. #1230

    Never Satisfied

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    I probably wasn't very clear in my original post. I wasn't asking why people pay 90 bucks to join SA. I was asking why go for the backpage quality talent on SA when there are plenty of backpage related sites that are free? I don't see the point.

    I have had successes myself on SA. I tend to go for the non pro college types. My problem is I am never satisfied. Always looking for the next best thing. I pass up good opportunities for the hope for better opportunities.

    I know, I am sick in the head.
    Guess that's the problem with most guys. When we get a good thing, always thinking there's something better. The ladies probably think the same way, unless they want your baby.

    Happy New Year and thanks to all for helping us stay safe.

  3. #1229
    [Deleted by Admin]

    And this from the other side. Some day you guys are going to wake up and realize it was never red v blue and it was always us v them and they kept you at each others throats while they (both they) destroyed your country.

    Pussy is non political, don't do this shit again. There is a thread for you guys that have hardons for this shit.

    A2

  4. #1228

    Entitled PPS snowflake

    [Deleted by Admin]

    This is why, same here.

    A2

  5. #1227

    Burbu1

    Super hot girl but you have to 'prove" you are worthy of her. And just how do you do that? Simple, buy something off her wish list!

    If you are really interested in me visit my wishlist and select something. I only go out with people who show me they are real and not wasting my time.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6ce20...b-e5b608c24be6

  6. #1226
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    Hi any one have 411 on this women she hit me up right before the holidays and haven t heard back.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/289dd384-1c56-459b-a54e-14abca039139
    https://www.seeking.com/member/289dd...e-14abca039139

    No info. Always looking to meet new sa talent so lmk wink wink.

  7. #1225

    Jhills

    Hi any one have 411 on this women she hit me up right before the holidays and haven t heard back.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/289dd384-1c56-459b-a54e-14abca039139

  8. #1224

    Entitled PPS snowflake

    [Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

    Seriously? Some of you guys can't get enough of this shit and have to inject this political bullshit into everything. GPS is not a function of politics.

    Fuck, it's ridiculous and it never ends and why is it that the only people who throw that snowflake bullshit around are the ones doing the crying?

    Go to a rally or fight about this shit at Christmas dinner with your family if you have to but keep it the fuck off the forum.

    A2

  9. #1223

    Hottie.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ca3b2...5-ae34cbab9b35

    Any info on this one? Any one been with here before? Was suppose to meet 2 weeks ago, agreed on 200 bare with CIP. Cannot host so decide to get a hotel. Day comes texts me and says she is an interview. 2 hours later texts me says she done with interview. I get on my way since I have to drive hr there to pick her. 10 min into drive I let her know am on the way, no response so I turned back. That was it no response again.

  10. #1222

    Sophieee2000

    Venmo'd her some $. Does filthy videos and emails them to you. You can tell her to do whatever you want.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7dad4...c-110e0a3c8c4b

  11. #1221

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Run of the mill massage girl selling herself as high end SB.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9033a...0-6b6a69fb858b
    I think you'd find better talent at an AMP LOL.

  12. #1220

    Now I've seen everything

    Run of the mill massage girl selling herself as high end SB.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9033a...0-6b6a69fb858b

  13. #1219
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    Irenefrombos on SA

    If anyone chats with her, be careful. After chatting for a couple days and sending me some fake pics, she threatened to blackmail me if I didn't paypal her $400. She was saying that she was underage, and threatening to expose the dick pic I sent her (culled from Reddit, LOL). She wanted to talk on the phone, so I called her from a google voice number, and she was super insistent about asking me to talk dirty and tell her what I wanted to do to her. I was kinda weirded out, so I didn't say anything like that, but she said she recorded my voice so I "wouldn't be able to deny it". I can't post her profile, as she blocked me, but her screenname is Irenefrombos. Be careful out there guys.

  14. #1218
    Quote Originally Posted by Skboy  [View Original Post]
    I was on for a month. Got over 70 numbers and have been getting laid twice a week by some hot young girls and I am 60 yo. That is just because that is all I can afford to do. It is what you made of it.
    Same here! I wish SA, SB, was around 20*30 years ago.

  15. #1217
    Quote Originally Posted by Skboy  [View Original Post]
    I was on for a month. Got over 70 numbers and have been getting laid twice a week by some hot young girls and I am 60 yo. That is just because that is all I can afford to do. It is what you made of it.
    How about spreading the wealth around mate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape