Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 17,911 to 17,925 of 18392
-
12-29-18 14:09 #482Senior Member

Posts: 73Reviews
SimpleRed. Texted for a while and finally met up at a bar. She claims she wants a SD, but seemed more like someone that would have used BP. I wasn't real excited but decided to go back to her place. She has really cute small B cups, but has a few extra pounds around the waste. Did what would be equivalent to a short stay. We never discussed price and she wasn't happy with the $. I gave her. I reminded her that she got $40 of food and drinks at the bar and left. Would not recommend.
https://www.seeking.com/member/2ce6c...7-8f809d5fe5f9
Samy Pajamy.
Talked with her for a while. Is consistantly changing name and going inactive. Attractive lady with a great body, but has implants. She seems to have a lot of issues / drama so I stopped talking to her. Saw her a few times, and sex was average.
-
12-28-18 19:39 #481Senior Member

Posts: 97That's what I tried, but SA wouldn't approve the payment for some reason. I did find a workaround though thanks to Reddit. If you have an Android device, download the SA app, then you can pay with a Google Play card. Once you upgrade your account, delete the app off your phone to keep it clean.
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 18:58 #480Senior Member

Posts: 56Same as what he said except mine was a debit card. Did not use my correct name, address etc. Did not have an issue.
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 16:51 #479Senior Member

Posts: 393The last time I paid premium was in early November, and I used a OneVanilla gift card. (First, I had to wait 30 minutes after buying the card before I could use it.) As for entering the info, I used a fake name and address, and the number of my burner phone. It worked for me.
Originally Posted by OldPilot71
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 16:02 #478Regular Member

Posts: 8Please go to Vanilla website to set zip code. Then enter any name, address that is valid for the zip code you entered and etc.
Originally Posted by OldPilot71
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 15:45 #477Senior Member

Posts: 55OhSweetLittleGirl
I can see that she read my opening gambit, but no response a week later. The hunt continues.
Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 15:03 #476Senior Member

Posts: 97SA payments
Anybody renewed or upgraded on SA lately? I haven't had a paid account for about a year now. I used to use MyVanilla gift cards without entering any personal info. Doesn't seem like that works anymore. SA is now asking for name, billing address, phone #, etc. Anybody have a way around this?
-
12-28-18 12:05 #475Senior Member

Posts: 276OhSweetLittleGirl
Following up on this one. Has anyone met OhSweetLittleGirl? Dirty talk like crazy. Wonder whether she is for real.
Originally Posted by MonkeyDoc
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 12:04 #474Senior Member

Posts: 154Noticed That
I've noticed that as well! So I'm certainly willing to be their Bad Santa!
Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner
[View Original Post]
Be kind gents!
-
12-27-18 23:37 #473Senior Member

Posts: 276Lots of new POTs
Lots of activity from new members in the past few days. Kind of overwhelming. Guess a lot of cousins were sharing bad ideas after Christmas dinner. That, or Santa didn't get them what they really wanted. Ho ho ho indeed!!
-
12-26-18 14:02 #472Senior Member

Posts: 432Sugarbaby-21.
Anybody know if she does two guys at the same time -- and if so anybody interested?
PM me if discretion needed.
Regards,
GW.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 17:01 #471Senior Member

Posts: 35Ah. I see now. You were confusing Kevin and I's post. Back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 13:50 #470Senior Member

Posts: 502I saw her this week
BBFS, CIP. She's gtg. Push her limits and let her know she's a *****.
Originally Posted by KrishKrish
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 10:51 #469Senior Member

Posts: 385Sorry for the confusion.
Originally Posted by WakeForYou
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the addition.
I think that I stumbled over the wording of your original post. You were clearly asking for contact information, but the contacts you were looking for are (I guess) new SBs in trade.
-
12-21-18 09:31 #468Senior Member

Posts: 168Any update on gigi
Any update on gigi. Anyone see her?
Originally Posted by EasyeOne
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






