Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 430 of 636 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 480 530 ... LastLast
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #3093
    I saw her a while back, like 18 months ago. Had a great time. Haven't had a chance to see her again though so don't know if she still looks like her pics and stuff because she's still using pics from the last time I saw her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo1138  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/RyderJames2013

    She is on a bunch of other sites as well. Any feedback?

  2. #3092

    Tammy.

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/RyderJames2013

    She is on a bunch of other sites as well. Any feedback?

  3. #3091
    Senior Member


    Posts: 331

    Natasha Blu

    She use to be on Humaniplex a few years ago. I found out some horrible news, she died back on May 8th of this year. So sad. Coroner ruled it suicide by gunshot. She was only 23 years old, too young. I'm sorry to hear of her passing, I'm going to miss her. Condolences to her friends and family.

  4. #3090

    Cinnamon_skin

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbonia2  [View Original Post]
    She was one of my faves too. That body was perfect! The last thing she said to me was "see you soon" and that was 3 years ago!
    Likewise. Damn, she was something else!!

  5. #3089

    Cinnamon_skin

    Quote Originally Posted by GriffXXX  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this goddess outside of HX? She was one of my all time favorites!

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/cinnamon_skin
    She was one of my faves too. That body was perfect! The last thing she said to me was "see you soon" and that was 3 years ago!

  6. #3088

    Re: Diandra

    Yeah, I think she was was 4-5 months preggers with number 2 when I last saw her. Her knobs were all swelled up and huge already!

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I found her manager to be a raging idiot and could never make the arrangement. She looked good skinny.

  7. #3087

    Cinnamon_skin

    Has anyone seen this goddess outside of HX? She was one of my all time favorites!

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/cinnamon_skin

  8. #3086
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucweak  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Samantha https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SamanthaLoveit.

    I am thinking of seeing her, she is sexyaf to me.

    Any feedback helps.
    Heard she is good, but I m one of dudde to give her negative. Lots people pm me for intel but I was out of HX point and I can't reply, and I have difficult time to refill the point over technical reason. I am currently more into Kgirls lately, so I m not in hurry to take care of the issue as for now. Anyway. I set up appointment with her, then got the room# when I was there. Her door was left open, so I went in without knocking. Then she went crazy on me, and yelling and point finger in my face. I was speechless. Still trying figure out what happen, and what should I do. Then she say to me "you can put your donation over there". But I am still debating if I should go for it anyhow even though the way she speak to me still with bitching attitute. Then when she say to me " are you coming in or just leave doesn't matter to me", then I said "sorry, I m leaving". Afterward she even text me threading to blast me over hx for disrespect her for not pay her anything. That's how I got my red, and I gave her in return because I really thought she was on drug or something. Afterward the incident is on safe club, her roommate forgot to close the door before she left. Both of us is innocent. I guess. But I still think she is kinda crazy at some point. Not my kinda of tea. I heard some guy BB her, that's why I wanted to try her. But other dudde also say be careful with her. If asked BB, she will blast you. Just be careful if you decide to see her. I am done with her anyway.

  9. #3085
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I found her manager to be a raging idiot and could never make the arrangement. She looked good skinny.
    Only had the pleasure of meeting her once. It was right before she was checking out so we were a bit rushed. She was fun and cute at the time, but you could see how the years have taken their toll on her body. Wouldn't mind seeing her again.

  10. #3084
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Diandra

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilkbbg  [View Original Post]
    Should be like number 4 or 5 now.

    Remember when I first met her in 09 or 10, I was hitting it in doggie and this stench started wafting up to my nose. Told her I couldn't keep going, told her why and she said it was because she had a tampon stuck up in her cooter. She asked me to reach in and pull it out. I told her I up-charge for gynecological services and left.

    Saw her again a month later and fucked her till the condom broke and kept going. Saw her 4 more time after that, bare everytime.
    I found her manager to be a raging idiot and could never make the arrangement. She looked good skinny.

  11. #3083

    She's fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucweak  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Samantha https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SamanthaLoveit.

    I am thinking of seeing her, she is sexyaf to me.

    Any feedback helps.
    Saw her a few times and always had a good time. Others have reported bitchy attitude and I can totally see that happening. I'm lucky that we've clicked. Fun girl with GFE service. Good kisser, above average BBBJ, loves having cock in her mouth.

  12. #3082

    Re: Diandra

    Should be like number 4 or 5 now.

    Remember when I first met her in 09 or 10, I was hitting it in doggie and this stench started wafting up to my nose. Told her I couldn't keep going, told her why and she said it was because she had a tampon stuck up in her cooter. She asked me to reach in and pull it out. I told her I up-charge for gynecological services and left.

    Saw her again a month later and fucked her till the condom broke and kept going. Saw her 4 more time after that, bare everytime.

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    The one from hx correct? Didn't she just have another kid earlier this year also I think she has a pimp booker correct?

  13. #3081
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeez  [View Original Post]
    Jenn's back. She's with Mystee Waters, in El Segundo. They're both nasty women. Jenn's cute and gives the best BBBJCIM! Mystee loves greek, she has a very nice tight ass. Can't go wrong with either of them.
    Anyone know if she'll be hosting single? Would love to see her by herself, tried pm her account be no response (also unlocked her mail).

  14. #3080

    Check her ratings

    Quote Originally Posted by WildMan007  [View Original Post]
    She has some negative ratings. Send a PM to those people and see what kind of reply you get.

    She sure has plenty of pics in her album.
    3 negatives out of 298 are not bad for a Hoe on HX. For only being on HX for a year She's been busy. I would guess another 300 customers outside of HX. That body is in popular demand!

  15. #3079

    AmyJones is heaven on earth

    I saw AmyJones in Irvine this morning. It was fantastic. Tonight she on HX in North Hollywood. She's a little expensive. She was $300 for the hour plus an extra $50 for BBBJ. My recommendation is that you just go mish and let her wrap around you. She is a normal woman with a day job. I don't know why she is trying life as an escort on HX. I thought that she had gotten her fill and would go home. But now I see that she checked into a hotel in North Hollywood.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape