Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9246

    That Lynn?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStallion2  [View Original Post]
    Is this who you are talking about ???
    If that's the Lynn you're talking about, IMO she's a hall of famer based on longevity, professionalism and solid, reliable all-around value. She posts a lot to keep a large pool of prospects. She's a very subtle screener, and can be choosy. I don't blame her.

    Personally, I'm a fan. Others may feel differently.

  2. #9245

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by NavenRJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lynn? She posts regularly which usually means they don't have many repeat customers.
    Is this who you are talking about ???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 031b55f032d813ae25f9c7176834424e.jpg‎  

  3. #9244

    Lynn

    Has anyone seen Lynn? She posts regularly which usually means they don't have many repeat customers.

  4. #9243

    Different April

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    I'll get a text from her every 2-4 days asking me a? Like hello what are you doing, I'll answer then she goes dark, this will repeat 2-3 days later very strange. She sent me this pic about a week ago after she sent I didn't hear anything from her for a week. I would be very careful going to see her because of her spatatic text I'll stay away.
    That's a different person than the April I know.

  5. #9242

    Teri

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    She's back from vacation but not quite ready to be seeing anyone. Give her a few days.
    Number the same?

  6. #9241
    Is this the one with the 321 area code?

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone get a text from April last night saying she's back in town and ready to get back to work? Going to see her today. She still has the same number also

  7. #9240

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone get a text from April last night saying she's back in town and ready to get back to work? Going to see her today. She still has the same number also
    I'll get a text from her every 2-4 days asking me a? Like hello what are you doing, I'll answer then she goes dark, this will repeat 2-3 days later very strange. She sent me this pic about a week ago after she sent I didn't hear anything from her for a week. I would be very careful going to see her because of her spatatic text I'll stay away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CB15A5CD-DD6D-486D-AA4C-DE88DCA16DEB.jpeg‎  

  8. #9239

    Haven't

    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    Seen her but she looks really familiar!

  9. #9238

  10. #9237

    Out of the blue

    Did anyone get a text from April last night saying she's back in town and ready to get back to work? Going to see her today. She still has the same number also

  11. #9236
    Quote Originally Posted by LooseRocker  [View Original Post]
    Had just reached out so you just saved me from a poor dream. So hard these days to find someone good.
    No problem I hear you it's a drought now but In the mean time don't sell yourself short It will pick back up eventually with decent women to choose.

  12. #9235
    Give it a try but be cautious. Be sure to let us know.

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisStud90  [View Original Post]
    Got a message from Ashley tonight saying she just got back from doing some family things. I know she was on state sponsored vacation. However, I've never seen her and I've only texted her a few times. Why'all don't think she is working with LEO after her recent vacation? If not, should I see her?

    Edit: this Ashley https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/321-754-5204/1/406832

  13. #9234
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    She's back from vacation but not quite ready to be seeing anyone. Give her a few days.
    What part of give her a few days wasn't clear? Geez, you guys are incorrigible.

  14. #9233

    Ashley

    Got a message from Ashley tonight saying she just got back from doing some family things. I know she was on state sponsored vacation. However, I've never seen her and I've only texted her a few times. Why'all don't think she is working with LEO after her recent vacation? If not, should I see her?

    Edit: this Ashley https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/321-754-5204/1/406832

  15. #9232

    Teri

    She's back from vacation but not quite ready to be seeing anyone. Give her a few days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape