Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,126 to 28,140 of 37365
-
12-28-18 09:36 #9240Senior Member

Posts: 368April
I'll get a text from her every 2-4 days asking me a? Like hello what are you doing, I'll answer then she goes dark, this will repeat 2-3 days later very strange. She sent me this pic about a week ago after she sent I didn't hear anything from her for a week. I would be very careful going to see her because of her spatatic text I'll stay away.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 09:18 #9239Senior Member

Posts: 581Haven't
Seen her but she looks really familiar!
Originally Posted by JNells0383
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 07:27 #9238Senior Member

Posts: 313Destiny
Has anyone visited Destiny.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/477110846182
-
12-28-18 06:54 #9237Senior Member

Posts: 580Out of the blue
Did anyone get a text from April last night saying she's back in town and ready to get back to work? Going to see her today. She still has the same number also
-
12-27-18 22:11 #9236Senior Member

Posts: 435No problem I hear you it's a drought now but In the mean time don't sell yourself short It will pick back up eventually with decent women to choose.
Originally Posted by LooseRocker
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 21:51 #9235Senior Member

Posts: 37Give it a try but be cautious. Be sure to let us know.
Originally Posted by TennisStud90
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 20:57 #9234Senior Member

Posts: 694What part of give her a few days wasn't clear? Geez, you guys are incorrigible.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 19:55 #9233Senior Member

Posts: 115Ashley
Got a message from Ashley tonight saying she just got back from doing some family things. I know she was on state sponsored vacation. However, I've never seen her and I've only texted her a few times. Why'all don't think she is working with LEO after her recent vacation? If not, should I see her?
Edit: this Ashley https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/321-754-5204/1/406832
-
12-27-18 19:02 #9232Senior Member

Posts: 694Teri
She's back from vacation but not quite ready to be seeing anyone. Give her a few days.
-
12-27-18 17:55 #9231Senior Member

Posts: 169Tessa
That's too bad. She looks like she could be sweet but you're not the first with this type of review.
Originally Posted by Hostile17
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 13:55 #9230Regular Member

Posts: 23Thanks,
Had just reached out so you just saved me from a poor dream. So hard these days to find someone good.
Originally Posted by BlackStallion2
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 13:19 #9229Senior Member

Posts: 435Thanks for the info you save a lot of mongers so we don't have to waste our time I rather have a pleasant experience keep up the good work.
Originally Posted by Hostile17
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 12:43 #9228Senior Member

Posts: 47Tessa
I recently saw Tessa and I cannot recommend. She was nice enough but service was lazy and the hygiene was terrible. It was so bad I couldn't finish.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/481122736683
-
12-27-18 10:12 #9227Senior Member

Posts: 226She has an aunt that will do doubles, a "real BBW". I know some guys here like them large. I saw her aunt outside and thought it was her and was like hell no. LOL.
Originally Posted by OriolesMagic
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 09:56 #9226Senior Member

Posts: 226Kayla
I saw her last night. She hosts out of a house in Northside. She is a short BBW, about 5 foot. She seems a little bigger than her pics (which seem to be her). She was very pleasant and friendly. She provides a great BBBJ. Junior wasn't cooperating, so I didn't get much covered FS. Cost was. 8 Good option for those that like BBWs.
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/28245090/








Reply With Quote






