Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,326 to 35,340 of 41309
-
12-27-18 17:57 #5984Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 185No, you kindly told her why, that should be enough. She should be professional enough to accept that. I never feel bad. I understand- always.
Originally Posted by YDiner_Otown
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 17:29 #5983Senior Member

Posts: 144Any intel
I remember some intel on her but can't find it. What you got?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/932496719583
-
12-27-18 17:23 #5982Senior Member

Posts: 52Small BBW
After not getting ahold of regular girls last night decided to check out this little latina with some cushion. Great location at phillips and jtb. In person she looks more run down than pics. Mic skills no good. Kept getting teeth scraping. Has great ass and knows how to shake it. Reverse cowgirl, mish, then k9 finish. $. 6 qv. I prob won't repeat.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...u/591273452394
-
12-27-18 15:57 #5981Senior Member

Posts: 450Usually if I pull up to a spot and don't feel comfortable I ask if they are willing to do a car date. That could also depend on what you want on the menu that day. A mic check is always a good start for me to feel these girls out but it could work both ways if the provider is not comfortable with a car date.
Originally Posted by YDiner_Otown
[View Original Post]
JZ.
-
12-27-18 15:54 #5980Senior Member

Posts: 318Rose
So I went to see Rose Gold Red today.
Drove to her hotel, and was very uncomfortable. Lots of dbs walking about.
Told her I didn't feel comfortable and told her I needed to cancel. I feel bad about canceling on her, should I do anything to make it up to her? I was honestly afraid that I would run into issues with the dbs.
Yguy.
-
12-27-18 15:08 #5979Regular Member

Posts: 12Service
Does she still do CBJ? That was the only thing that was a meg in my book but overall she's great.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 11:50 #5978Senior Member

Posts: 27Stay away from Palatka.
To reiterate this, stay away. A little more than a week ago I went to go see Vidalia, who is now with uncle. Nice pussy but terrible candy problem which I found out later. She got busted almost taking me with her but luckily I was out on a store run. Would have posted sooner but the entire, "I almost got busted", hit me kind of hard. Palatka is a lot closer than Jax but I know some mongers don't mind travel. Palatka in my experience is hit or miss, majority miss. Hmu if you need details.
Originally Posted by KingKongDong7
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 10:19 #5977Senior Member

Posts: 919Rose at Youngerman
I visited this provider off Youngerman. I've seen her before, and she is accommodating and eager to please. Her pics don't do them justice, but she has great boobs. Think Rachel or Diamond. Her menu is wide open. She's not some prima donna scared to get jizz on her. She could use a hand today.
This ad doesn't have the number I've been using to connect with her, but it's her most recent one. If it's no good, PM me and I'll share the number I have.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...u/848177103839
-
12-27-18 07:54 #5976Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 185Pleasure was mine
I loved my Christmas gift you gave me! Thanks!
Originally Posted by MekaleKahi
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 07:13 #5975Regular Member

Posts: 20Deep French Kissing. There is an abbreviations tag on the top blue part of the website if you are curious about other abbreviations.
Originally Posted by Maxswell
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 07:04 #5974Senior Member

Posts: 107Keyra
Decided to see Keyra a few days ago. Just as other reviews state she has a limited menu and everything covered. I knew to expect that going in so it wasn't a big deal to me. She looks like her pics and didn't keep me waiting so over all I have no complaints about the visit.
-
12-27-18 04:33 #5973Senior Member

Posts: 74Dfk.
Deep French kissing.
Originally Posted by Maxswell
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 02:58 #5972Senior Member

Posts: 43Dude.
Read the thread and keep up. Don't be so eager to get played.
Originally Posted by JwFinder
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 02:17 #5971Senior Member

Posts: 788Dude, you are absolutely correct!
I was looking at Brat's SM stuff and let me tell you, it's scary! To think she tried to get 100 for sessions. It looks like her DBs be handling and showing off her money on SM too.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 23:20 #5970Senior Member

Posts: 220Safe?
She wasn't safe. I saw, not for a session, her twice. Once on westside and once on the northside. Both times she had lots of "management" around, in fact between her and 2 other females she had 2 cars of young DBs hanging with them. Ghetto speak is her normal language as most of the English, even bad English, is lost on her. And by the looks and the sounds of her, she is a demanding, royal pain the ass.
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





