Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,261 to 25,275 of 37633
-
12-27-18 11:11 #12373Senior Member

Posts: 261New Girl
I saw the new girl here and I was happy I went. She is a very petite Asian woman who is very small everywhere, just the way I like it. She was very accomidating and friendly with a good attitude. Cute too. Started off with a lot of fondling during playtime and I finished off with one of the best CBJ's I've had. I normally can't finish that way but I had no problem with her. I believe menu is open but most I ever want is HJ or CBJ. Total damage was $.7
https://detroit.rubratings.com/130172
-
12-27-18 09:35 #12372Senior Member

Posts: 104Southgate Nuru
Southgate Nuru is a much better choice. I needed my bells jingled on Christmas day so I paid her a visit. She answered the door wearing a long t-shirt and nothing else. Her nipples poked out beautifully. Great massage and body slide with HJ finish. Showered and left. $100 plus $40 tip. Always a good time.
Originally Posted by MousePad313
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 09:14 #12371Senior Member

Posts: 312Gabby
Link for previous post.
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...scorts/1436081
-
12-27-18 09:10 #12370Senior Member

Posts: 312Gabby
This girl advertises quite a bit for not being reviewed at all. Is it safe to assume she is TGTBT? I have seen all the regulars mentioned on this site and the reviews have been spot in. Nothing much to add. Looking for something new.
-
12-27-18 05:34 #12369Senior Member

Posts: 143Norah aka hippie girl
While YMMV, I'd give this a pass. Safe and mostly clean house. Mediocre back rub and super average finish. I've fallen for this twice mostly because I was in the area. Last time top came off but dirty ugly sweat pants stayed on.
Originally Posted by Rianrav
[View Original Post]
Not a terrible experience, but there is much better out there.
Sunny, Southgate nuru, is literally right up the street.
-
12-26-18 23:36 #12368Senior Member

Posts: 293Jen
Anyone gone to see Jen at Saigon the past few days? Haven't seen any new reports about her after the first bunch a w eek or two ago.
-
12-26-18 21:29 #12367Senior Member

Posts: 174Anna
Is Anna still in business, any links or contact info can pm thanks.
-
12-26-18 11:01 #12366Regular Member

Posts: 21Hippie
6 for 30 mins.
Originally Posted by JohnDoee1
[View Original Post]
9 for 1 hr.
45+.
No tip & she was happy.
Smokes weed.
Talker. Dirty.
On a massage table. No FS.
-
12-26-18 10:57 #12365Regular Member

Posts: 17Send you a PM.
Originally Posted by DangleMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 08:34 #12364Senior Member

Posts: 379I know you said no extras but if you also said if you smoke with her youll have fun. Have fun as in. Extras?
Originally Posted by Rianrav
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-18 20:03 #12363Senior Member

Posts: 84Kay Southfield
I got her digits. Pm me for trade.
Originally Posted by Google135
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-18 18:19 #12362Senior Member

Posts: 174Down River Nuru
Saw downriver nuru, it was at a small house downriver, cost was 100, she was short, old and goodservice. Happy ending was a,hand job and it was way way to oily. Did not tip, will not repeat but she would do in a pinch.
-
12-25-18 13:36 #12361Senior Member

Posts: 111Thanks
I should have put. Other than ebony, tokyo and bonita. They are very popular and busy ones. May be I am looking for hidden gems.
Originally Posted by LameelCono
[View Original Post]
Happy holidays.
-
12-25-18 07:29 #12360Senior Member

Posts: 202Ebony loves reverse
Ebony loves the GFE. Contact information. https://ebonyishot.wixsite.com/ebony.
Originally Posted by VcyClonn
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-18 19:50 #12359Senior Member

Posts: 90Dm me her price
Hello do you mind Dming me her price for massages? I appreciate it, Thank you! Happy holidays!
Originally Posted by Rianrav
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




