Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 10282
-
12-27-18 09:09 #637Senior Member

Posts: 75Damn WTF?!
You'd think provider 101 would be Keep your Kitty Clean. Thanks for the post. As someone who is really into daty and a girl that at least pretends to be into it, that's a pass for me.
Originally Posted by PeterMaxx
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 07:15 #636Senior Member

Posts: 226Melody
Thanks for your report, much appreciated by all.
Originally Posted by TommyShep
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 01:40 #635Senior Member

Posts: 247Melody.
I've seen her. She a nice girl. Actually looks better in person than pics. However. That's where the live story ends. She is very distant. Not into it at all. Started with a lame BBBJ. Went to mish. She was wincing like it hurt. I asked if she was ok, says yes, keep going. She keeps acting like it hurts. I turn her around and my first thought was, damn, that looks good. Then the stink hit me like a Mac truck. I couldn't finish. I'm thinking I know why she acted like it hurt. Take it for what it's worth. I'd avoid. Not good.
Originally Posted by PeterMaxx
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 21:02 #634Senior Member

Posts: 226Melody
I was wondering the same thing. I've contacted her a couple times it just hasn't worked out. Seems legit.
Originally Posted by FlintMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 15:47 #633Senior Member

Posts: 134Amber green eyed goddess
I agree, the cute pictures posted don't represent the girl that met me at the door looking dirty. Not 5'1/5'3 130 lbs medium breasts more like 5'7 165 lbs small breasts. I turned around and left. When they misrepresent themselves with fake pictures and descriptions of how they look, unless they're just trying to keep their real identity secret and they look good, I bail out of there.
I'm not sure why you're warning us to stay away but that was my exexperience.
I agree when you get a good look at her she was very dirty and on some drug out of it and smelled bad and place smelled like cigarettes bad I think he is right stay away.
-
12-26-18 10:58 #632Senior Member

Posts: 75Melody?
Anyone seen this one? I did a quick search and didn't see her reviewed on here. Ad seems legit with the exception of a Texas area code.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...g/676367230466
-
12-26-18 07:01 #631Senior Member

Posts: 226Jennifer
So did you go see her? How was the face picture? She has nice boobs.
Originally Posted by AraFat
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 06:57 #630Senior Member

Posts: 226Amber green eye goddess
I agree, the cute pictures posted don't represent the girl that met me at the door looking dirty. Not 5'1/5'3 130 lbs medium breasts more like 5'7 165 lbs small breasts. I turned around and left. When they misrepresent themselves with fake pictures and descriptions of how they look, unless they're just trying to keep their real identity secret and they look good, I bail out of there.
Originally Posted by Trav78
[View Original Post]
I'm not sure why you're warning us to stay away but that was my experience.
-
12-25-18 21:04 #629Senior Member

Posts: 332Do yourself a huge favor and stay FAR away!
Originally Posted by LookinFun
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-18 13:31 #628Regular Member

Posts: 6Re: Jennifer.
Yeah true but I texted her and she said she was down and sent me a face pic so that is why I thought I would ask before partaking to be on the safe side. Its hard to trust pictures anymore-- could either be ancient pics or catfush pics. Thanks for replying.
Originally Posted by DutchRudder
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-18 14:19 #627Senior Member

Posts: 67It's Christmas!
These posts are from July & August, it's Christmas my man, move on.
Originally Posted by Arafat
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-18 13:50 #626Senior Member

Posts: 639Bailey
I've seen Bailey twice now and I really enjoy spending time with her. She really gets into it. I don't think I need to say anything that hasn't already been said about her. I will repeat. Papa Be.
-
12-22-18 19:49 #625Regular Member

Posts: 6Jennifer? Legit?
This is the link to jennifer. Does anyone know if she is legit? This goes with my previous post?
https://escortindex.com/ad/flint/313-438-4915/1/92036
-
12-22-18 19:29 #624Regular Member

Posts: 6Jennifer. Skip the games
Has anyone seen Jennifer? I don't see any reviews and don't want any problems so I thought I'd ask. This is her ad from skip the games: (I'm not sure how to post her direct link so I copied and pasted it).
Playmate Jennifer at your service 150 hh 200 h out call only 25 years old.
Ad posted at 04:04 PM on 2018-08-10.
Email me Call me.
I see.
Men Women Couples.
Race / Regionality.
Caucasian (N. American / W. European).
Hair color.
Black.
Accepted payment methods.
Cash.
Available for.
Incall Outcall.
Hours.
10 am to 12 midnight.
Location.
Flint.
Weight.
130 lb.
Height.
5 ft 4 in - 5 ft 7 in.
Breasts.
Small / petite.
Grooming down under.
Natural.
Piercing.
None.
Tattoos.
Very visible or many.
Hey baby let's have a playdate are you looking for some erotic fun call or text me.
313-438-4 xxx.
No bb.
No anal.
No BBBJ.
Serious inquiries only only call or text if your ready to meet.
-
12-21-18 19:01 #623Senior Member

Posts: 639She ripped me off a little while back. I did post my experience. Papa Be.
Originally Posted by Jime1991
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





