Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 13802
-
12-26-18 15:54 #2702Banned Member

Posts: 307Nicha vs Chaba
Obviously Nicha won that round. How about Nicha vs Chaba?
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 12:27 #2701Senior Member

Posts: 138Diana
Saw Diana. Not super impressed to be honest.
No kissing at all, everything was covered, no FIV. She said MSOG is allowed, but only if I came quickly the first time. Since I wanted two rounds, I cut the first round shorter than I would have liked. Unlucky for me, I couldn't get it up for round 2, so I regretted cutting the first one short.
In between the rounds, she gave an okay massage.
She asks for a ton of information in order to verify you. I have RS2 K, and she still wanted more.
She is the one in the pictures, her boobs are great, her skin is very soft, and she is hot. But the session was kind of lame imo. YMMV I guess.
-
12-26-18 11:20 #2700Senior Member

Posts: 89Yes agreed. I prefer Nicha. She's curvier but in the right places and with naturals and really tries to please. Yes she talks a lot but my interpretation is that she is merely trying to be friendly. Best of all anything goes with Nicha! Marina while thinner has bolt ons. She seems robotic in her ways and is the opposite of Nicha where she barely says anything.
Originally Posted by SteelDog65
[View Original Post]
Makes you wonder if these two know each other. They live in the same complex and have the same process.
-
12-26-18 11:11 #2699Senior Member

Posts: 89Nicha, while a bit curvier with naturals definitely tries harder to please. She talks a lot but my interpretation is that she is merely trying to be friendly and make the experience more personal. I like the conversations because it feels more natural. And yes anything goes with her! Marina while thinner has bolt ons vs Nicha's naturals, seems a bit more robotic in her movements and the opposite where she barely says anything.
Originally Posted by SteelDog65
[View Original Post]
Makes you wonder if these two know each other. They are in the same complex and have the same process / setup.
-
12-24-18 13:08 #2698Senior Member

Posts: 626Nicha.
One word Nicha. Anything goes with her. And everyone in this sub forum had try her at least once.
Originally Posted by SteelDog65
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-18 10:02 #2697Senior Member

Posts: 75Nicha v Marina
Like Asian women and I like them curvy. Nicha seems to be a bit more curvy the Marina, but perhaps a bit flakier. If you were to choose between the 2, on average which one do you think you would pick?
-
12-23-18 18:16 #2696Senior Member

Posts: 541She's on RS AVS
And reviewed elsewhere in this thread.
Originally Posted by RobotPorn
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-18 12:39 #2695Senior Member

Posts: 80Marina.
Can anyone PM info on her? I can't find anything about her.
-
12-21-18 17:40 #2694Senior Member

Posts: 43The pics in the ad are of japanese porn stars.
Originally Posted by Bakdb
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 10:00 #2693Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone have any experiences with these girls or can tell me if legit apparently they have dif girls every other day, they are located by archer ave.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2901034
-
12-20-18 20:03 #2692Senior Member

Posts: 34Schaumburg Aamp
Completely agree. Stay as far away from this agency as possible. Couple of weeks ago, I went in, girl was in late 30's and plump, big head took over and I walked out. Booker called to provide another location, girl was decent with small As but on talking had restrictions, walked out again. Was given 3rd location where girl was petite with a small belly and by then little head took over and she was willing to negotiate down for the hour. She just stripped and lay there. Had to ask her to come to shower and she was yawning and bored through the session. Absolutely not worth it! She even gave me her number to call direct. Like I would😀.
Stay away!
Originally Posted by Hobbyist2016
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-18 18:15 #2691Banned Member

Posts: 4190Lol
Sounds like a bone killer to me. Yes you have paid and are there for a reason so get to it.
Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-18 15:54 #2690Senior Member

Posts: 304Anything come of it?
I'm near that area and would be interested. If possible could you dm me the wechat. Was thinking of hitting 2994 but would rather stick closer to my area. Tia.
Originally Posted by Hrodebert
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 19:13 #2689Senior Member

Posts: 138This is what I posted about her a few months back:
Originally Posted by Sagka
[View Original Post]
I saw Nicha three times, and the experience declined each time. At first, everything was great.
The last time I saw her, she kept showing me pictures she took of herself and asked what I thought of them. I said they looked fine, but I was kind of horny and wanted to get on with it. This shit lasted for like 5 minutes, and that was after her whole shower and taking off my clothes routine, which lasts 10 minutes. I started getting restless and asked her for a BJ. She seemed irritated, but obliged. After that, she got up close to my face and kept asking me if I've seen any other girls besides her. I did, but I said no because who gives a shit? She kept saying she didn't believe me and she wanted to know who else I saw. This, again, went on for a few minutes. I asked for anal, because we did that the second time I saw her, and she said I didn't pay for that. I said it wasn't listed anywhere on RS2 K, and we did it last time. She sighed and said fine.
Before we started that, she kept commenting about her weight and kept asking if I thought she was fat. Which again, was kind of a mood killer. Once I started, and I mean like 15 seconds in, she kept saying, "cum for me, cum right now. " I finished quickly and tried to see if I could go for round two, but she was so annoying that I left early.
-
12-18-18 18:21 #2688Senior Member

Posts: 153Personality
What is up with her personality?
Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






