Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,186 to 25,200 of 28235
-
12-26-18 18:21 #3050Regular Member

Posts: 23Ashley
" Expensive habit. Tracks tell the story".
Originally Posted by RJRamRod
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 17:41 #3049Senior Member

Posts: 221Ashley
That's what she is asking.
Originally Posted by TTY954
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 16:02 #3048Senior Member

Posts: 622Karen
You can usually find an ad for Karen on LC.
Originally Posted by JwFinder
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 15:59 #3047Senior Member

Posts: 622Ashley
Yes she is trying to get top dollar now. A friend of mine contacted her and was quoted the 150 for half hour. I contacted her letting her know that I knew her from SW and she went silent. I guess she doesn't want walking pay when some guys are paying her 150 not knowing she is SW.
Originally Posted by TTY954
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 12:51 #3046Senior Member

Posts: 207Karen.
Agree, her lack of oral skills have kept me away.
Originally Posted by Lickyzhills
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 11:49 #3045Senior Member

Posts: 94Vanessa
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/28009430/
Originally Posted by Riley4511
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 10:20 #3044

Posts: 305Kinda looks like a healthy Christina C. If so, she's real.
Originally Posted by Raft1983
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 09:37 #3043Senior Member

Posts: 81Hey Tampa
Does anyone remember this girl? I can't find any threads about her and I never try without a nod from this board.
http://sarasota.skipthegames.com/fem...d/941874201605
-
12-26-18 08:54 #3042Senior Member

Posts: 1714Ashley. Really those prices?
Is she really charging 150 for half hour? Or is that a typo?
Originally Posted by RJRamRod
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 07:24 #3041Senior Member

Posts: 268Unfortunately, most people remember bad service than good service. And with so many providers, it's hard to ignore bad comments. Personally, the comments on this bord by others about Karen's oral skills have kept me away. Too many other fish in the sea, although I'm rarely mongering these days due to work schedule.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 06:35 #3040Senior Member

Posts: 36Wanted Tampa Blonde
Merry Christmas to all. I live hour north of Tampa and wanting to receive a nice present your way. Looking for blonde with nice rack $$ range. Heading down this week. Any advice. Use to visit DM years ago. Don't know if I believe eros.
-
12-26-18 00:40 #3039Senior Member

Posts: 279How do you find karen? Can you pm me her number please or ad?
How do you find Karen? Can you PM me her number please or ad?
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 00:35 #3038Senior Member

Posts: 38Asian in Hudson.
I tried meeting up with her last week. She gave me the runaround for an hour before I gave up and went home.
Originally Posted by KurtB2000
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-18 19:22 #3037Senior Member

Posts: 68Asian in Hudson?
Anyone have info on this one?
https://hongkongbobo.com.tampa.listc...post/28185605/
I texted her and she said that she is in Hudson, just wanted to see if it was worth the drive.
-
12-25-18 19:19 #3036Senior Member

Posts: 68RAQUELLE at Womanseekingmen
So, I checked out Raquelle at the WSM website and setup a meeting with her. She was very nice to chat with, very good intro, and OMG the tits on this girl!! I did the HHR with her, because I never setup an hr unless I know the girl. She was great, lots of dirty talk, get work with her hands and did everything I asked for. Would I repeat? Hell yes!
Also, she told me she is going blonde this week, so her pictures have her old hair color, but oh yeah, I was very happy with this meeting.










Reply With Quote





