rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8460
    Senior Member


    Posts: 403

    Rhonda

    Quote Originally Posted by SdfitLife  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of paying her a visit sometime this week? Does she expect tip for the 120/45 min rate??
    I don't think so. I texted with her this week (very pleasant), but our schedules didn't align. I'm pretty sure it's $120 out the door, but haven't seen her yet so can't say for sure.

  2. #8459

    Big boobed Rhonda

    Thinking of paying her a visit sometime this week? Does she expect tip for the 120/45 min rate??

  3. #8458

    Sites

    Hi! Where do you look for the body rub girls? I usually use MR, but I think there are some other sites. Please share with me your favorite sites for body rub.

  4. #8457

    Eh. I felt generous

    Quote Originally Posted by JPF  [View Original Post]
    I never tip when the price is that high. Generally independents don't expect tipping and set their rate to what they want / expect.
    Tipped $40.

    And felt justified when she looked disappointed.

  5. #8456
    Senior Member


    Posts: 194
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight619  [View Original Post]
    Whoa, flat rates or do you need to tip? Looks like I'm done with AMPs LOL.
    I never tip when the price is that high. Generally independents don't expect tipping and set their rate to what they want / expect.

  6. #8455
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight619  [View Original Post]
    Whoa, flat rates or do you need to tip? Looks like I'm done with AMPs LOL.
    Flat rates, anyone outside of AMPs is independent and just has one price. Tipping is of course greatly appreciated, but I don't tip independents ever, that's just me.

  7. #8454
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLovesBBJ  [View Original Post]
    Saw this listing on RR https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124607 and Took a chance hoping for less high volume experience than the other places close by. Was at 7841 building where other providers are. $80 hour. Cute Korean girl. Only HJ in the menu in spite of repeated attempts. Crappy massage and the table hit right on my Adam's apple. So uncomfortable! Will not repeat.
    Why does the ad say $60 hr?

  8. #8453

    Young at Aria spa on convoy

    Friend treated me to a session at Aria spa with his regular, Yung (yun? Yeung? She's a gorgeous spinner. Non descriptive massage then on the flip a slow and soft tease with BBBJ. She covers me, climbs up and mounts me sideways. Then sits regular cowgirl and rides me like a possessed demon. So good I lasted maybe 20 seconds. As I'm nutting she hops off and goes crazy with her mouth, it felt like I was hitting warp speed on the millennium falcon or something, so good. Then after she massaged some more. 60/140 for the half hour. Best Christmas present anyone's ever gotten me.

  9. #8452
    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    When I visited the HH site awhile back, it looks like this lady was part of that crew.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e.../lyla-american

    Looks like she started her own thing but has the same pricing structure.
    Whoa, flat rates or do you need to tip? Looks like I'm done with AMPs LOL.

  10. #8451

    Heavenly Hands

    When I visited the HH site awhile back, it looks like this lady was part of that crew.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e.../lyla-american

    Looks like she started her own thing but has the same pricing structure.

  11. #8450
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Great post. Did she ask for $140 upfront.
    Saw Sofia today and she is as advertised, but no BBBJ for me, only CBJ but good with lots of ball licking and sucking. Good looking girl with a great personality ans loves to please. Loves DATY until orgasm and really gets into it. Also really gets into the sex and talks.

    Dirty. She is a very horny girl. She did ask mw upront for the money. I gave her $120, but after she asked for an extra $20 which I said I did not have but she was ok with it. I would definitely repeat.

  12. #8449

    Del Mar office AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinL  [View Original Post]
    (858) 256-6198.

    Has anyone experienced this girl? I've seen her ads forever but never see reviews for her.
    It's a HJ only place with older providers who look nothing like the pic. Avoid.

  13. #8448

    Asian Beauty Balboa

    Saw this listing on RR https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124607 and Took a chance hoping for less high volume experience than the other places close by. Was at 7841 building where other providers are. $80 hour. Cute Korean girl. Only HJ in the menu in spite of repeated attempts. Crappy massage and the table hit right on my Adam's apple. So uncomfortable! Will not repeat.

  14. #8447

    Request for information

    (858) 256-6198.

    Has anyone experienced this girl? I've seen her ads forever but never see reviews for her.

  15. #8446

    Sweet Felicia.

    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    Sounds awesome. So, is she having any ads? What is her contact info?
    Here's her ad: sandiego. sugarnights.com/ escorts / felicia-sweet.

    She's got one of the best bodies I've ever seen. Think of the super toned personal trainer at the local gym that you would love to bone, but know you never will. That's her. And she's nice on the inside too. A real sweetheart.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape