Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 916 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 416 816 866 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 966 1016 ... LastLast
Results 13,726 to 13,740 of 18218
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4493
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    I just need to see this latina MILF one more time before I went back to work. I had texted Carmen earlier in the day but she told me she wasn't at her incall till later on this afternoon. She texted me later in the afternoon that she was at her incall nice safe area. I got there she opened the door and received me with a hug and nice kiss. We chatted a bit and then the fun started. Lfk, DFK, BBBJ, CFS, Mish, RCG, k9. 69, well it went on and on causing O's and Ah's from both of us Carmen is very sexual and really enjoys every moment. If you haven't see her do so!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    It's always a pleasure seeing you, but more of a pleasure pleasing you, babe!

  2. #4492
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Carmen Latina UTR

    I just need to see this latina MILF one more time before I went back to work. I had texted Carmen earlier in the day but she told me she wasn't at her incall till later on this afternoon. She texted me later in the afternoon that she was at her incall nice safe area. I got there she opened the door and received me with a hug and nice kiss. We chatted a bit and then the fun started. Lfk, DFK, BBBJ, CFS, Mish, RCG, k9. 69, well it went on and on causing O's and Ah's from both of us Carmen is very sexual and really enjoys every moment. If you haven't see her do so!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  3. #4491

    Kandi UTR

    Thanks to some more senior members I got to visit Kandi UTR.

    Communication was excellent and Kandi was proactive to advise of availability and after a few hiccups due to the festive season we made a time.

    Texted location and arrived on time. Kandi opened the door and boom lovely figure, smiles and nice boobs welcomed me in with a hug and kiss. Was an early morning appointment so cold out but Kandi warmed me up in no time. DFK, fondelling and then made her squirt multiple times with DATY and digit relief. Excellent BBBJ with attention on the boys got me ready for the grand finale not until we repeated those steps and had to plant my face in those nice tits.

    Kandi is really flexible and finished with missionary after the cover went on for some more squirts and eventually finished in the hat.

    $. 0 for 30 mins was well worth it as was never rushed and Kandi seems to enjoy it as much as I did as sheets were soaked.

    Will definitely repeat and recommend if you have not done so.

  4. #4490

    Your visit is appreciated & valued!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShatterMachine  [View Original Post]
    After seeing a previous review on utr Selena I reached out to Paige in hopes of scheduling. She let me know that they were offering doubles. Who am I to turn down an offer from two beautiful ladies?

    I won't go into too much detail. Both of their oral skills are some of the best I've ever had. There was a whole lot of titties bouncing in the bed.

    Enjoyed the view of changing from Selena and k9 from Paige. Lots of girl on girl action. I opted for the 45-minute option. And for that 45 minutes I felt like the king of the world. Not sure how long Selena will be in town but I suggest that you guys check her out with or without Paige. They have an ad up now.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...2588&cityid=98
    Glad we could accommodate you so wonderfully!

    We look forward to the next visit!

  5. #4489

    Tara. Excellent GFE Highly recommend

    Met her Monday at Geneva for a hhr date!! Wonderful girl, awesome head game she really loves it! Will repeat. $ for hhr

    -FO.

  6. #4488

    Crystal update

    Hey guys been bouncing around out of town and wanted to follow up about my last meet up with Crystal UtR. Second time meeting up with her and as usual great conversationalist but I wanted to address something brought up by others recently. While everything went great and her oral skills are good BBBJ, when we covered up and went through several positions, she did bring up not to finish inside. This was with cover as I wouldn't ever go without and it was just a bit off putting tomfind thiamine out right before the finish. I can see others haven't had this request come up but just wanted to add my two cents. Stay safe and keep on sharing! We all appreciate the assists!

  7. #4487
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 17

    Not planned last minute

    Yes I'm sure it would have been way better. It was a last minute offer to me for free so I took it. I will be getting an incall at a better time here shortly. Happy holidays.

    Quote Originally Posted by MITransplant  [View Original Post]
    A non holiday incall during the week would be awesome too. Just saying.

  8. #4486
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara3456  [View Original Post]
    Thank you and had a great time with you today!
    A non holiday incall during the week would be awesome too. Just saying.

  9. #4485
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara3456  [View Original Post]
    Thank you and had a great time with you today!
    A non holiday incall during the week would be awesome too. Just saying.

  10. #4484
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac1961  [View Original Post]
    Merry Christmas to everyone, I have another UTR who needs help during the holiday. She is currently homeless and bounces around orlando. Cannot host but down for car play. Rates are resonable amazing body but has a candy habit as a result recently has been dropped off my list. SM pm, me will share contact info.

    Also these are her words.

    "Just the good looking ones if they are fat black or just really ugly no".
    WOW!! At least she didn't say anything about short dicks. I MAY be in!

  11. #4483
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman I have a latina UTR that needs some help. If your into sexy sexual Latinas. Hit me up for her info. I will only give her info out to senior members with good posting and standing that I know. PM me for info. Do not miss out on Carmen!!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Need room in the mailbox kind sir!

  12. #4482
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 17

    Tara incall

    Thank you and had a great time with you today!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmoedb  [View Original Post]
    Has an incall as of right now in orange city. Contact her if you have digits.

  13. #4481

    I'd say very snooty

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    For someone who's homeless looking to suck dick for money. I guess she doesn't need my fat ugly ass money. Hope she makes enough to eat, looks like she needs it.
    Sounds like she's holding out for Bradley Cooper. Good luck with that.

    DC.

  14. #4480
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman I have a latina UTR that needs some help. If your into sexy sexual Latinas. Hit me up for her info. I will only give her info out to senior members with good posting and standing that I know. PM me for info. Do not miss out on Carmen!!

    Stay safe.


    Orlo69.
    Clear your inbox sir.

  15. #4479
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    For someone who's homeless looking to suck dick for money. I guess she doesn't need my fat ugly ass money. Hope she makes enough to eat, looks like she needs it.
    I guess she doesn't want my Black ass dick.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape