Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 741 of 920 FirstFirst ... 241 641 691 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 791 841 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 13798
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2698

    Nicha.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelDog65  [View Original Post]
    Like Asian women and I like them curvy. Nicha seems to be a bit more curvy the Marina, but perhaps a bit flakier. If you were to choose between the 2, on average which one do you think you would pick?
    One word Nicha. Anything goes with her. And everyone in this sub forum had try her at least once.

  2. #2697

    Nicha v Marina

    Like Asian women and I like them curvy. Nicha seems to be a bit more curvy the Marina, but perhaps a bit flakier. If you were to choose between the 2, on average which one do you think you would pick?

  3. #2696

    She's on RS AVS

    Quote Originally Posted by RobotPorn  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone PM info on her? I can't find anything about her.
    And reviewed elsewhere in this thread.

  4. #2695

    Marina.

    Can anyone PM info on her? I can't find anything about her.

  5. #2694
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakdb  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experiences with these girls or can tell me if legit apparently they have dif girls every other day, they are located by archer ave.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2901034
    The pics in the ad are of japanese porn stars.

  6. #2693
    Anyone have any experiences with these girls or can tell me if legit apparently they have dif girls every other day, they are located by archer ave.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2901034

  7. #2692

    Schaumburg Aamp

    Completely agree. Stay as far away from this agency as possible. Couple of weeks ago, I went in, girl was in late 30's and plump, big head took over and I walked out. Booker called to provide another location, girl was decent with small As but on talking had restrictions, walked out again. Was given 3rd location where girl was petite with a small belly and by then little head took over and she was willing to negotiate down for the hour. She just stripped and lay there. Had to ask her to come to shower and she was yawning and bored through the session. Absolutely not worth it! She even gave me her number to call direct. Like I would😀.

    Stay away!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist2016  [View Original Post]
    I recently went to aamp in schamburg. I made the appointment and was told she is 24 and have nice bolt ons and GFE. I went to the place and in the room there was this old asian lady, not very appealing. I told her there is a misunderstanding and left. I advise you to stay away from this service.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/134981

  8. #2691

    Lol

    Sounds like a bone killer to me. Yes you have paid and are there for a reason so get to it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    This is what I posted about her a few months back:

    I saw Nicha three times, and the experience declined each time. At first, everything was great.

    The last time I saw her, she kept showing me pictures she took of herself and asked what I thought of them. I said they looked fine, but I was kind of horny and wanted to get on with it. This shit lasted for like 5 minutes, and that was after her whole shower and taking off my clothes routine, which lasts 10 minutes. I started getting restless and asked her for a BJ. She seemed irritated, but obliged. After that, she got up close to my face and kept asking me if I've seen any other girls besides her. I did, but I said no because who gives a shit? She kept saying she didn't believe me and she wanted to know who else I saw. This, again, went on for a few minutes. I asked for anal, because we did that the second time I saw her, and she said I didn't pay for that. I said it wasn't listed anywhere on RS2 K, and we did it last time. She sighed and said fine.

    Before we started that, she kept commenting about her weight and kept asking if I thought she was fat. Which again, was kind of a mood killer. Once I started, and I mean like 15 seconds in, she kept saying, "cum for me, cum right now. " I finished quickly and tried to see if I could go for round two, but she was so annoying that I left early.

  9. #2690
    Senior Member


    Posts: 304

    Anything come of it?

    I'm near that area and would be interested. If possible could you dm me the wechat. Was thinking of hitting 2994 but would rather stick closer to my area. Tia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodebert  [View Original Post]
    A Chinese woman hit me up on WeChat today. Anyone been there? PM OK.

  10. #2689
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    What is up with her personality?
    This is what I posted about her a few months back:

    I saw Nicha three times, and the experience declined each time. At first, everything was great.

    The last time I saw her, she kept showing me pictures she took of herself and asked what I thought of them. I said they looked fine, but I was kind of horny and wanted to get on with it. This shit lasted for like 5 minutes, and that was after her whole shower and taking off my clothes routine, which lasts 10 minutes. I started getting restless and asked her for a BJ. She seemed irritated, but obliged. After that, she got up close to my face and kept asking me if I've seen any other girls besides her. I did, but I said no because who gives a shit? She kept saying she didn't believe me and she wanted to know who else I saw. This, again, went on for a few minutes. I asked for anal, because we did that the second time I saw her, and she said I didn't pay for that. I said it wasn't listed anywhere on RS2 K, and we did it last time. She sighed and said fine.

    Before we started that, she kept commenting about her weight and kept asking if I thought she was fat. Which again, was kind of a mood killer. Once I started, and I mean like 15 seconds in, she kept saying, "cum for me, cum right now. " I finished quickly and tried to see if I could go for round two, but she was so annoying that I left early.

  11. #2688
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    Personality

    What is up with her personality?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    I'd say she's worth seeing at least once. See if she's your cup of tea from there.

    Personally, I saw her 3 times, but got tired of her quickly. It was mostly her personality that was annoying, imo.

  12. #2687

    Worth a try

    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    Is Nicha worth a visit?
    I'd say she's worth seeing at least once. See if she's your cup of tea from there.

    Personally, I saw her 3 times, but got tired of her quickly. It was mostly her personality that was annoying, imo.

  13. #2686
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    Nicha

    Is Nicha worth a visit?

  14. #2685
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Marina does Greek? I saw her once before but never asked.
    No she doesn't. The only one that does is Nicha.

  15. #2684

    Marina

    Does anyone know if Marina does Greek? I saw her once before but never asked.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape