Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11870

    Hot Mama

    Had a nice dream about the legendary Hot Mama last week. I dreamt we met at a mid level hotel. She was dressed in a silk robe and nothing else. After getting comfortable she went right to business. Her head skills were on point and we enjoyed CFS Cowgirl and K9. Finished with BBBJCIM. Half hour dream was very enjoyable.

  2. #11869

    Google photo album

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    How is that even possible and how can someone prevent it from happening?
    While google makes searching photos easier it comes with a big orice tag.

    The CEO of Google said in an interview that the average citizens idea of privacy and Google's are completely different. Google tracks everything their users do and sells it to the highest bidders or any bidder for that matter. They are more envasive than LEO because you agree to their terms when you use them.

    Depending on what device you use it is difficult to stop them from watching you and reporting what you do to the world. After all they make big money sharing what everyone does with others. IOS is easier to block google from than android and os is easier than windows operating systems. Chrome has built in tracking and it can't be blocked without completely removing it from your device. Using a VPN is the best way so secure your devices and you life from prying eyes.

    While LEO is troublesome they have to follow some rules. Google on the other hand is only making a buck and doesn't care who they hurt if they can add to their profits.

    Play safe, surf safer.

  3. #11868

    Photos of Ashley referred in recent post.

    Sorry. I forgot to post these.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1b58aa184146e3b1acea1b005ae88e78_f.jpg‎   b33a6ea5b931490d78b6d7d540b309eb_f.jpg‎   5316b8e1799c8a3cfbaac6203e3d4830_f.jpg‎   1f98e87d7d6501689bc454e7a36b0b78_f.jpg‎   8c6c08265cc4ca49ba3c15a2f962d0fd_f.jpg‎  


  4. #11867

    Lizzy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiefer  [View Original Post]
    CBJ or BBBJ?
    CBJ.

    When I say her it was CBJ.

  5. #11866

    Ashley

    Well I went and visited Ashley. It was a good experience. Will definitely repeat before she leaves. Clean room, friendly personality. Very nice body. Some twerking was thrown in. No sign of BF or LEO. First thing she did was check. Very professional and accomodating. Great hygene. Everything covered, but it was very enjoyable. Be sure to go see her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...234/9736518329

  6. #11865

    Ashley (black female provider)

    I did the usual searches, but nothing has come up that was useful. Has anyone heard anything about or had any experience with this Ashley? https://backpage.com.nashville.listc...post/28106234/.

  7. #11864

    Lizzy

    Quote Originally Posted by Smyrna78  [View Original Post]
    Lizzy. I had a good time with her. She's got a great spinner body and is very enthusiastic in multiple, She did a good job and made me feel good regardless.

    She really works it and provides current deep throat, I was just getting head, but she seems like a hot lay. Great body. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...104/6157873391.
    CBJ or BBBJ?

  8. #11863

    Lizzy

    I had the pleasure of Lizzy's company earlier in the week. We had tried to meet a few times before but schedules wouldn't align. She has her own place now and the set up was smooth as silk. We were both on time and that alone told me the session was going to be good.

    Lizzy is hot! Slender, young and has a great attitude. Very pretty face too. The session went really well. She really accommodated my requests and I was not rushed at all. She looks nice in lace, boy o boy! Only stayed a half hour but will def repeat. I'm really pleased we were finally able to meet and highly recommend.

    Did I mention she's Hot?

  9. #11862

    Lizzy

    Lizzy. I had a good time with her. She's got a great spinner body and is very enthusiastic in multiple, She did a good job and made me feel good regardless.

    She really works it and provides current deep throat, I was just getting head, but she seems like a hot lay. Great body. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...104/6157873391.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4D7F2BAA-A718-405E-AA3F-AFA34650559F.jpg‎   718EA8C7-EB77-451C-8108-E9E21D5C3C76.jpg‎  

  10. #11861

    That's not good!

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCa003  [View Original Post]
    Anyone who looked at or shared photos with Stormy Southern Belle your real names are listed in her Google photos album. Its public on her website. Not going to put the link but you know who you are. You can remove yourself in the settings in the album.
    How is that even possible and how can someone prevent it from happening?

  11. #11860
    Quote Originally Posted by AMK101  [View Original Post]
    On the same day, two people confirming meeting up with Megan. Man, hell must be cold right now. Now can I get an STG Megan Ad-blocker for my browser?

    **note that I, in no way, disbelief the posts. I'm just glad that someone, two people, have confirmed meeting her.
    If you read back there have been many that have seen her, I for one. Not the greatest not the best. She has been 22 for the last 2 years. There was some drama between her and angeleyez years back. To many hoops to jump through to set up a meeting.

  12. #11859
    Quote Originally Posted by Hl123  [View Original Post]
    I saw her Tuesday morning and had an awesome time. BBBJ on her knees with me standing. Multiple positions. Very enthusiastic and accommodating. Cute girl, nice personality and conversation. I actually can't wait to see her again.
    Anyone happen to have UTR H's number? Still waiting to hear back from WWW4 but seeing if anyone else can help me out. Thanks.

  13. #11858

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    Megan has been around for years. If she had upped her skill level after all the practice, Megan should have been great. BUT, she has the same half way service now as back in the day. Yep her performance is "meh".
    On the same day, two people confirming meeting up with Megan. Man, hell must be cold right now. Now can I get an STG Megan Ad-blocker for my browser?

    **note that I, in no way, disbelief the posts. I'm just glad that someone, two people, have confirmed meeting her.

  14. #11857

    Heads up!

    Anyone who looked at or shared photos with Stormy Southern Belle your real names are listed in her Google photos album. Its public on her website. Not going to put the link but you know who you are. You can remove yourself in the settings in the album.

  15. #11856
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpioDoc82  [View Original Post]
    Anyone happen to have UTR H's number? Still waiting to hear back from WWW4 but seeing if anyone else can help me out. Thanks.
    You are a two post unknown. How about you share your conquests and become a trusted member first.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape