Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13599

    Colombiana Paulina- pulled the trigger

    I've been lusting after her pics for some time- turns out they are mainly representative, maybe beach ones are real, but no disappointments. She is about 5'10" in heels, early 30's, pretty but has had facial work done (probably didn't need it), but the body was all natural goodness! Nice skin and hair / nails, clean and fresh. She was dressed nicely when she answered the door but clothes peeled quickly for both of us. Laid donation down- she never looked at it.

    She took the lead, sat me on the side of the bead and knelt down on the floor initiating Russian between some of the best tits you will ever see / feel. After a few minutes of that we lay on the bed for CBJ. I was having a little trouble getting completely stiff and she was in sort of a crouched position but when I asked her to get on her knees while sucking me. Seeing the silhouette of her huge boobs hanging down, rubbing her incredible "shelf" ass, with one hand and holding her hair back with the other hand watching her suck me energetically. I hardened tight up! Immediately got into the doggy position behind an absolutely incredible big bubble ass and thrust away while holding her small waist and alternatively cupping her big boobs, and then gently pulling her hair I had wound up in my hand. While she started groaning. Heaven didn't last long!! BOOM! It just went too fast.

    She cleaned me up and we chatted afterward (her English is just fine) much longer than we actually bonked. I found Paulina to be a very nice lady and cool chick overall. You can actually talk to her and feel comfortable. A few big hugs and a kiss and I left. Was 150/ hh. I'd recommend and have a feeling repeat visits with her would get hotter and hotter.

    https://aypapi.com.orlando.listcrawl...124310/Paulina

  2. #13598

    Colombiana Paulina- pulled the trigger

    I've been lusting after her pics for some time- turns out they are mainly representative, maybe beach ones are real, but no disappointments. She is about 5'10" in heels, early 30's, pretty but has had facial work done (probably didn't need it), but the body was all natural goodness! Nice skin and hair / nails, clean and fresh. She was dressed nicely when she answered the door but clothes peeled quickly for both of us. Laid donation down- she never looked at it.

    She took the lead, sat me on the side of the bead and knelt down on the floor initiating Russian between some of the best tits you will ever see / feel. After a few minutes of that we lay on the bed for CBJ. I was having a little trouble getting completely stiff and she was in sort of a crouched position but when I asked her to get on her knees while sucking me. Seeing the silhouette of her huge boobs hanging down, rubbing her incredible "shelf" ass, with one hand and holding her hair back with the other hand watching her suck me energetically. I hardened tight up! Immediately got into the doggy position behind an absolutely incredible big bubble ass and thrust away while holding her small waist and alternatively cupping her big boobs, and then gently pulling her hair I had wound up in my hand. While she started groaning. Heaven didn't last long!! BOOM! It just went too fast.

    She cleaned me up and we chatted afterward (her English is just fine) much longer than we actually bonked. I found Paulina to be a very nice lady and cool chick overall. You can actually talk to her and feel comfortable. A few big hugs and a kiss and I left. Was 150/ hh. I'd recommend and have a feeling repeat visits with her would get hotter and hotter.

    https://aypapi.com.orlando.listcrawl...124310/Paulina

  3. #13597

    Krystal

    Met up with this lady today. First off she's a lot better looking in person nice big tits and round ass. Super friendly and very GFE if you're into that. CBJ by choice but she does offers BBBJCIM. Popped on those beautiful tits and she ate it all up. Definitely will repeat damage was 40 for qv talked her down from 60.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/28135841/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E23430E9-9E0C-47B8-9A57-E5CFEFC0939E.jpg‎  

  4. #13596

    CRystal

    Quote Originally Posted by SwaggyD  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking of seeing myself didn't pull the trigger because she only had 2 pics up. I just thanks for the info.
    Oh well, I was looking at her too. Passsed up, think I'll Have a more sure thing getting some one from the sister site. Ended up with 1 deena from the sister site.

  5. #13595
    Your lucky that you got that far with her. 1 of the 2 things are likely to happen. Getting robbed or thrown in jail.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    Met up with her last night. Doesn't have a room, no outcall so did a car date. Had her settle for 60 for a qv which started off fine aside from picking her up off Parramore and 50. Parked somewhere I felt comfortable and she started with a great BBBJ but she doesn't like roaming, strike 2. We get in the back and start some FS and then her phone goes off. Then my phone goes off. Both our phones blowing up from her boyfriend? Why does he have my number? Finished as quick as a could on her stomach and dropped her off. She's better looking in her pics and has bf issues. Buyer beware.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/28111990/

  6. #13594

    Not so fine Chyna

    Met up with her last night. Doesn't have a room, no outcall so did a car date. Had her settle for 60 for a qv which started off fine aside from picking her up off Parramore and 50. Parked somewhere I felt comfortable and she started with a great BBBJ but she doesn't like roaming, strike 2. We get in the back and start some FS and then her phone goes off. Then my phone goes off. Both our phones blowing up from her boyfriend? Why does he have my number? Finished as quick as a could on her stomach and dropped her off. She's better looking in her pics and has bf issues. Buyer beware.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/28111990/

  7. #13593
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad123  [View Original Post]
    What was her skin tone? Light or brown skin?
    The room was dark but I would have to say it was a medium tone. I hope that helps.

  8. #13592

    Liz Apopka

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottChase1976  [View Original Post]
    And they are all from you. In fact they are your only posts. Nice try.
    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsFan  [View Original Post]
    Beware of Liz in Apopka!

    There are two posts in the Apopka thread about Liz having a black pimp who stays in the motel room next door to her. This pimp will rob you and assault you (with no forewarning).

    Stay away from Liz.

    PM me for more details.

    Stay safe.
    Liz is on my list and you just moved her to the top.

    https://independent.com.orlando.list...t/28103100/liz#.

    Pilot.

  9. #13591
    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsFan  [View Original Post]
    There are two posts in the Apopka thread about Liz having a black pimp who stays in the motel room next door to her.
    And they are all from you. In fact they are your only posts. Nice try.

  10. #13590

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by BaldEagle66  [View Original Post]
    That's some BIG league sh $t. TGTBT. I had one come to my place hot pic but they don't post themselves. My chic was not that hot and I questioned how much if any I wanted to pay when she showed up. Toftt. And report back and I will be next in line. Enjoy and have fun.
    I MIGHT TOFTT, the problem is beyond the monetary investment I have a considerable drive to ORL to even see any of these chicks which is why I was hoping for some advance intel. When I do see them I always post something.

  11. #13589

    Beware of Liz in Apopka.

    Beware of Liz in Apopka!

    There are two posts in the Apopka thread about Liz having a black pimp who stays in the motel room next door to her. This pimp will rob you and assault you (with no forewarning).

    Stay away from Liz.

    PM me for more details.

    Stay safe.

  12. #13588

    Nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by WildSide1911  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, long time lurker but decided to start contributing to the page.

    I dreamed of Crystal last weekend and she can be found in the Maitland area.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/27691343/

    It was a simple car date BBBJCIM and the ticket was 40 roses. Simple and easy 2 call setup. Call for location, and call to let her know I am outside. She doesn't have much pictures up on her ad but she is the girl in the pictures and definitely pretty. Body is slim thick for guys that like that type. The dream was excellent. She has nice soft lips and knows how to to treat the whole male sex organ. She gives special attention to the boys as well and can DT very well. Service was unrushed and felt very sensual. I didn't take too long until the dream came to a climaxing end. I highly recommend seeing her for a headache relief and even full service work. Will update report when I see her a second time for an actual in-call visit.

    She uses a burner but she gave me her personal cell to keep in contact. PM me if you want the digits.

    -Wildside.
    Was thinking of seeing myself didn't pull the trigger because she only had 2 pics up. I just thanks for the info.

  13. #13587

    Cashapp

    Quote Originally Posted by DylanX5  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity; does anyone actually send donations through Cash App? I won't judge you, I'm just curious.
    I did it once prior to meeting a girl and the girl blocked me on snapchat and ghosted me LOL. She promised me to giver her premium snap for lifetime plus a hh visit. Only 50 bucks but still too good to be true. 10 more and could have had a qv with a real girl. Will not be using cashapp again for dreaming.

  14. #13586

    Cherry

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/28145429/

    60 qv. Everything covered. Not the greatest skills but her oversized melons were hell of fun. Her ad says size H! Cheap fun. She said she's checking out the cities trying to find a home. Let's show her why she should stay and play with us.

  15. #13585
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHumper  [View Original Post]
    Latina Johanna.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1280361

    Advertising "Christmas Specials". When I text to ask what the special is she replies "ME!" Geezus.

    Anyway, this chick's pics are to me so fucking hot and occasionally you catch glimpses of her face that looks good too. She's pricey at 160/230. If she looks like her pics in person, I would probably last 1 minute inside her with my eyes open and maybe 5 min with my eyes closed. But thinking about spoiling myself.

    Does anybody have any info on her? I think she also calls herself Daniella sometimes.


    Thanks in advance!
    That's some BIG league sh $t. TGTBT. I had one come to my place hot pic but they don't post themselves. My chic was not that hot and I questioned how much if any I wanted to pay when she showed up. Toftt. And report back and I will be next in line. Enjoy and have fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape