Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,966 to 19,980 of 31835
-
12-24-18 09:17 #11870Senior Member

Posts: 393Hot Mama
Had a nice dream about the legendary Hot Mama last week. I dreamt we met at a mid level hotel. She was dressed in a silk robe and nothing else. After getting comfortable she went right to business. Her head skills were on point and we enjoyed CFS Cowgirl and K9. Finished with BBBJCIM. Half hour dream was very enjoyable.
-
12-24-18 07:44 #11869Senior Member

Posts: 253Google photo album
While google makes searching photos easier it comes with a big orice tag.
Originally Posted by Cromwell
[View Original Post]
The CEO of Google said in an interview that the average citizens idea of privacy and Google's are completely different. Google tracks everything their users do and sells it to the highest bidders or any bidder for that matter. They are more envasive than LEO because you agree to their terms when you use them.
Depending on what device you use it is difficult to stop them from watching you and reporting what you do to the world. After all they make big money sharing what everyone does with others. IOS is easier to block google from than android and os is easier than windows operating systems. Chrome has built in tracking and it can't be blocked without completely removing it from your device. Using a VPN is the best way so secure your devices and you life from prying eyes.
While LEO is troublesome they have to follow some rules. Google on the other hand is only making a buck and doesn't care who they hurt if they can add to their profits.
Play safe, surf safer.
-
12-23-18 20:35 #11868Senior Member

Posts: 511Photos of Ashley referred in recent post.
Sorry. I forgot to post these.
-
12-23-18 20:04 #11867Senior Member

Posts: 68Lizzy
CBJ.
Originally Posted by Kiefer
[View Original Post]
When I say her it was CBJ.
-
12-23-18 18:13 #11866Senior Member

Posts: 511Ashley
Well I went and visited Ashley. It was a good experience. Will definitely repeat before she leaves. Clean room, friendly personality. Very nice body. Some twerking was thrown in. No sign of BF or LEO. First thing she did was check. Very professional and accomodating. Great hygene. Everything covered, but it was very enjoyable. Be sure to go see her.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...234/9736518329
-
12-23-18 14:26 #11865Senior Member

Posts: 511Ashley (black female provider)
I did the usual searches, but nothing has come up that was useful. Has anyone heard anything about or had any experience with this Ashley? https://backpage.com.nashville.listc...post/28106234/.
-
12-23-18 14:08 #11864Senior Member

Posts: 109Lizzy
CBJ or BBBJ?
Originally Posted by Smyrna78
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-18 13:48 #11863Senior Member

Posts: 259Lizzy
I had the pleasure of Lizzy's company earlier in the week. We had tried to meet a few times before but schedules wouldn't align. She has her own place now and the set up was smooth as silk. We were both on time and that alone told me the session was going to be good.
Lizzy is hot! Slender, young and has a great attitude. Very pretty face too. The session went really well. She really accommodated my requests and I was not rushed at all. She looks nice in lace, boy o boy! Only stayed a half hour but will def repeat. I'm really pleased we were finally able to meet and highly recommend.
Did I mention she's Hot?
-
12-23-18 01:31 #11862Banned Member

Posts: 441Lizzy
Lizzy. I had a good time with her. She's got a great spinner body and is very enthusiastic in multiple, She did a good job and made me feel good regardless.
She really works it and provides current deep throat, I was just getting head, but she seems like a hot lay. Great body. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...104/6157873391.
-
12-22-18 21:33 #11861Senior Member

Posts: 1250That's not good!
How is that even possible and how can someone prevent it from happening?
Originally Posted by JoeCa003
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-18 16:20 #11860Senior Member

Posts: 220If you read back there have been many that have seen her, I for one. Not the greatest not the best. She has been 22 for the last 2 years. There was some drama between her and angeleyez years back. To many hoops to jump through to set up a meeting.
Originally Posted by AMK101
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-18 15:59 #11859Regular Member

Posts: 8Anyone happen to have UTR H's number? Still waiting to hear back from WWW4 but seeing if anyone else can help me out. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Hl123
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-18 15:17 #11858Senior Member

Posts: 164Megan
On the same day, two people confirming meeting up with Megan. Man, hell must be cold right now. Now can I get an STG Megan Ad-blocker for my browser?
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
**note that I, in no way, disbelief the posts. I'm just glad that someone, two people, have confirmed meeting her.
-
12-22-18 14:07 #11857Senior Member

Posts: 79Heads up!
Anyone who looked at or shared photos with Stormy Southern Belle your real names are listed in her Google photos album. Its public on her website. Not going to put the link but you know who you are. You can remove yourself in the settings in the album.
-
12-22-18 09:31 #11856Senior Member

Posts: 1351You are a two post unknown. How about you share your conquests and become a trusted member first.
Originally Posted by ScorpioDoc82
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




