Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 18,031 to 18,045 of 31631
-
12-23-18 08:27 #13601Senior Member

Posts: 180Crystal
Saw Crystal based on this review. Texted her during the 5 am hour and responses were prompt. Saw her for a qv on my way to work. I personally thought she looked a bit better in her pics. (it was early though). I thought she looks sexy as I like all types but being tall and having a bit of a belly that you can't see in her pics I would classify her as a small bbw. That said the booty and boobs where nice.
Originally Posted by LordDickApoMam
[View Original Post]
BBBJ with decent skills and took direction well. Cfs CG was ok but k9 is where it was at, nice big soft booty that could take a pounding.
I paid the 60 for qv as I don't like to discuss that stuff if I don't have to when seeing someone for the first time or trying to bargain when the dream is done. Would definitely repeat for the 40 but don't feel gyped either. Nice Incall in an extended stay type place near the airport. Said she will be here 2 more weeks.
-
12-23-18 07:04 #13600Senior Member

Posts: 146Chyna
Should have looked her up here I left a review on her. Car date was actually your best option dude if you woulda went to her incall you probably would have got robbed. Definitely beware of this one, she's either going to rob you or have her bf blow the phone up to rush you to finish. And like you said rougher than her pics she's still decent but with a raspy voice too.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-18 06:53 #13599Banned Member

Posts: 19Colombiana Paulina- pulled the trigger
I've been lusting after her pics for some time- turns out they are mainly representative, maybe beach ones are real, but no disappointments. She is about 5'10" in heels, early 30's, pretty but has had facial work done (probably didn't need it), but the body was all natural goodness! Nice skin and hair / nails, clean and fresh. She was dressed nicely when she answered the door but clothes peeled quickly for both of us. Laid donation down- she never looked at it.
She took the lead, sat me on the side of the bead and knelt down on the floor initiating Russian between some of the best tits you will ever see / feel. After a few minutes of that we lay on the bed for CBJ. I was having a little trouble getting completely stiff and she was in sort of a crouched position but when I asked her to get on her knees while sucking me. Seeing the silhouette of her huge boobs hanging down, rubbing her incredible "shelf" ass, with one hand and holding her hair back with the other hand watching her suck me energetically. I hardened tight up! Immediately got into the doggy position behind an absolutely incredible big bubble ass and thrust away while holding her small waist and alternatively cupping her big boobs, and then gently pulling her hair I had wound up in my hand. While she started groaning. Heaven didn't last long!! BOOM! It just went too fast.
She cleaned me up and we chatted afterward (her English is just fine) much longer than we actually bonked. I found Paulina to be a very nice lady and cool chick overall. You can actually talk to her and feel comfortable. A few big hugs and a kiss and I left. Was 150/ hh. I'd recommend and have a feeling repeat visits with her would get hotter and hotter.
https://aypapi.com.orlando.listcrawl...124310/Paulina
-
12-23-18 06:47 #13598Banned Member

Posts: 19Colombiana Paulina- pulled the trigger
I've been lusting after her pics for some time- turns out they are mainly representative, maybe beach ones are real, but no disappointments. She is about 5'10" in heels, early 30's, pretty but has had facial work done (probably didn't need it), but the body was all natural goodness! Nice skin and hair / nails, clean and fresh. She was dressed nicely when she answered the door but clothes peeled quickly for both of us. Laid donation down- she never looked at it.
She took the lead, sat me on the side of the bead and knelt down on the floor initiating Russian between some of the best tits you will ever see / feel. After a few minutes of that we lay on the bed for CBJ. I was having a little trouble getting completely stiff and she was in sort of a crouched position but when I asked her to get on her knees while sucking me. Seeing the silhouette of her huge boobs hanging down, rubbing her incredible "shelf" ass, with one hand and holding her hair back with the other hand watching her suck me energetically. I hardened tight up! Immediately got into the doggy position behind an absolutely incredible big bubble ass and thrust away while holding her small waist and alternatively cupping her big boobs, and then gently pulling her hair I had wound up in my hand. While she started groaning. Heaven didn't last long!! BOOM! It just went too fast.
She cleaned me up and we chatted afterward (her English is just fine) much longer than we actually bonked. I found Paulina to be a very nice lady and cool chick overall. You can actually talk to her and feel comfortable. A few big hugs and a kiss and I left. Was 150/ hh. I'd recommend and have a feeling repeat visits with her would get hotter and hotter.
https://aypapi.com.orlando.listcrawl...124310/Paulina
-
12-23-18 01:25 #13597Regular Member

Posts: 20Krystal
Met up with this lady today. First off she's a lot better looking in person nice big tits and round ass. Super friendly and very GFE if you're into that. CBJ by choice but she does offers BBBJCIM. Popped on those beautiful tits and she ate it all up. Definitely will repeat damage was 40 for qv talked her down from 60.
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/28135841/
-
12-22-18 20:12 #13596Senior Member

Posts: 234CRystal
Oh well, I was looking at her too. Passsed up, think I'll Have a more sure thing getting some one from the sister site. Ended up with 1 deena from the sister site.
Originally Posted by SwaggyD
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-18 14:55 #13595Senior Member

Posts: 91Your lucky that you got that far with her. 1 of the 2 things are likely to happen. Getting robbed or thrown in jail.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-18 13:07 #13594Senior Member

Posts: 1126Not so fine Chyna
Met up with her last night. Doesn't have a room, no outcall so did a car date. Had her settle for 60 for a qv which started off fine aside from picking her up off Parramore and 50. Parked somewhere I felt comfortable and she started with a great BBBJ but she doesn't like roaming, strike 2. We get in the back and start some FS and then her phone goes off. Then my phone goes off. Both our phones blowing up from her boyfriend? Why does he have my number? Finished as quick as a could on her stomach and dropped her off. She's better looking in her pics and has bf issues. Buyer beware.
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/28111990/
-
12-22-18 12:42 #13593Senior Member

Posts: 200The room was dark but I would have to say it was a medium tone. I hope that helps.
Originally Posted by HornyToad123
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-18 12:28 #13592Senior Member

Posts: 529Liz Apopka
Originally Posted by ScottChase1976
[View Original Post]
Liz is on my list and you just moved her to the top.
Originally Posted by DolphinsFan
[View Original Post]
https://independent.com.orlando.list...t/28103100/liz#.
Pilot.
-
12-22-18 09:12 #13591Senior Member

Posts: 222And they are all from you. In fact they are your only posts. Nice try.
Originally Posted by DolphinsFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-18 07:24 #13590Banned Member

Posts: 19Tgtbt
I MIGHT TOFTT, the problem is beyond the monetary investment I have a considerable drive to ORL to even see any of these chicks which is why I was hoping for some advance intel. When I do see them I always post something.
Originally Posted by BaldEagle66
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-18 05:12 #13589Regular Member

Posts: 6Beware of Liz in Apopka.
Beware of Liz in Apopka!
There are two posts in the Apopka thread about Liz having a black pimp who stays in the motel room next door to her. This pimp will rob you and assault you (with no forewarning).
Stay away from Liz.
PM me for more details.
Stay safe.
-
12-22-18 03:40 #13588Senior Member

Posts: 186Nice.
Was thinking of seeing myself didn't pull the trigger because she only had 2 pics up. I just thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by WildSide1911
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-18 01:17 #13587Senior Member

Posts: 123Cashapp
I did it once prior to meeting a girl and the girl blocked me on snapchat and ghosted me LOL. She promised me to giver her premium snap for lifetime plus a hh visit. Only 50 bucks but still too good to be true. 10 more and could have had a qv with a real girl. Will not be using cashapp again for dreaming.
Originally Posted by DylanX5
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




