Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 7496
-
12-22-18 14:27 #5081Senior Member

Posts: 1731Jess
Contacted Jess recently. She said she normally got 400-500 per meet, but that she would consider 300 with me. I told her I'd get back to her. I think Jess is on SA, and specifies her latex allergy. I had thought she was suggesting bb.
https://www.seeking.com/member/dc0d2f6b-318a-4ccd-940e-7bcbcc768fe6
Originally Posted by Stylish
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-18 07:24 #5080Banned Member

Posts: 89Jess
Agree with this assessment of Jenna. She is def chasing the dragon.
And Jess / Dixie told me she has a latex allergy. So wanted to use a lambskin wrapper. I wasn't too sure about the safety of going non-latex, so I decided to pass on her. Probably didn't miss out on anything too awesome.
Originally Posted by MeloYello
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-18 06:43 #5079Banned Member

Posts: 89Jenna and Jess
Both are on SA. They are roommates. Not recommended. But they are legit and real. Just not worth what they want. Wait until they come back to earth.
Originally Posted by NightRider77
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-18 06:15 #5078Senior Member

Posts: 174Jenna and Jess
Looks like a girl on Seeking dating site from Lowell. Not good reviews if it's her. Smelled awful, messy play, and expensive.
M
.
Originally Posted by NightRider77
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 21:46 #5077Regular Member

Posts: 6Jenna and jess
Jenna and Jess, Jess (pole girl) Jenna is the connection. They do double also.
-
12-21-18 18:25 #5076Regular Member

Posts: 6Jenna and Jess
Jenna and Jess. More info? PM.
-
12-21-18 15:51 #5075Senior Member

Posts: 54Thanks for the warning. No thanks.
Originally Posted by HubBat
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-18 17:04 #5074Senior Member

Posts: 278Tear eyes
Is that her mom I saw working the other day with the tear eye tats.
Originally Posted by HubBat
[View Original Post]
I tried grabbing her other day but she was gone.
-
12-20-18 15:28 #5073Banned Member

Posts: 307Pretty with make up and filters
But when you see her up close she has a lot of open sores but if you want to get in contact with her lmk. Trade for trade. Plus she's very volatile kicked my glove compartment and banged her head on it because she wanted me to get her drugs 1st before the act. All set with her. Not trying to get arrested because of her crazy as antics but you can find her easy she's always out lmao.
Originally Posted by Kiffy26
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-18 15:23 #5072Banned Member

Posts: 307Aimee
Dated her before she gave me bbbjws and when done said it tasted good and was the 1st thing she ate all day. Be careful she has an african pimp who follows her around, you don't want to get robbed. Hit her up about a week ago. Said 30 but then said 80 or better 15 minute later. Laughed to myself then deleted her #. She's from nh.
Originally Posted by NightRider77
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-18 15:16 #5071Senior Member

Posts: 54She is pretty.
Originally Posted by HubBat
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-18 12:53 #5070Banned Member

Posts: 307Kruz around Lowell.
Westford street saw Asian Anna jeans and think it's called Davie Crockett hat on phone dancing. Saw crazy Cynthia walking with her pimp holding a teddy bear on south street cutting across to Jays. Later saw her again on Westford street with the same jeans she had on yesterday stumbling and acting crazy. When I drove by she yelled fuk you bytch. Guess she's mad because I rejected her yesterday and is dating her mom with the tattoo tears instead with 504 tatted on her neck. Sorry honey why have cube steak when I can have pure Angus instead? Lmao. Cheers and happy hunting.
-
12-20-18 12:50 #5069Senior Member

Posts: 278Noon Time
Can't catch a break. Seen Breanna on Westford and turned right around and gone, went back twice and only could find the wacky Cynthia, not for me.
Went by Jays saw the Nina in brown jeans come out of Jays, did a you turn and she was gone too.
Going to have to go back.
-
12-20-18 06:26 #5068Senior Member

Posts: 212Asian Anna
Yesterday morning about 8:30 on Westford St. Near the park Asian Anna was the only one working. Always a fun date.
-
12-19-18 16:10 #5067Senior Member

Posts: 154That's her
Yes. That's her. She and I negotiated but the timing didn't work.
Originally Posted by NightRider77
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






